More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Who has discovered the latest of their nefarious plans?

Dennis, a butler

Dennis had always loved working for Miss Amari. A wealthy businesswoman from Japan, she was accustomed to an extravagant lifestyle and would pay her workers handsomely. Dennis couldn't believe that she wanted him when he was fresh out of college.

As her butler, he was expected to carry her drinks, food, and laundry to her when she ordered it. He also needed to clean designated areas of her mansion. It was hard work, and odd in the modern era, but it paid well, and she offered him room and board. He also got on well with the servants, including the head chef and gardener, whom he swore had a romantic relationship.

The one odd thing he noticed was Miss Amari's weekly visitors. She entertained guests from all over the world, and they seemed to be important in their fields. But he was never permitted into one of their meetings. In fact, he was always given those days off. Only the head chef and gardener were allowed any information.

Finally, his fellow maids and butlers had had enough.

What is their plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)