More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by oblivieta oblivieta

What happens the next day?

Denise POV - She starts digging up on her boss

Denise walks out of the the oval office and walks down to her car, an old 1985 toyota minivan, with 2 baby car seats filling up her back seats and her gym clothing that she bought 3 months ago and have never worn, silently sobbing as she faces her reality of her job as she faces 4 years of quite possibly, the most bitchiest boss she's ever worked for. She enters her car and drives down towards her parents house, she unlocks the door and makes her way to her childhood bedroom, grabbing her computer out of her bag, her phone, wallet, notes on tomorrow's briefing and a couple of other papers that she thought she needed to bring home with her.

she lays on her bed, opens up her computer, and searches for her favourite pornsite, _xhamster, _whilst she searches for a porn video to watch, she immediately smiles at the pictures of her boss, photoshopped onto chubby pornstars kneeling like a pathetic dog, up at the camera, with humiliating wording written all over her, she pulls her panties to the side, cotten panties with little love hearts on them, and starts to rub her pussy slowly as she reads the inscription on the pictures.

after a couple hours after, having multiple orgasms and cumms more times than what her former husband could ever make her do, she finally looks up the site which she found Christine looking at when she walked into her office. "Lets see what she's up to now then, shall we...." she says as she enters in her desires, credit card & personal details about her life and such. once she's in, she starts searching for her friend, the russian beauty that controls the most powerful bitch in the world........

"Moot" no, not him

"Mally01" nope

"Diaperprincessjessie" no, interesting but not her"

after a couple more minutes searching for her she finally finds the account she's looking for _Empresslilybeht_xx. _she immediately invites the beauty to be her friend, thoroughly reading through her profile as to see what she's like, dislikes, whatnot. after spending several minutes looking at her pictures.....gawking at a teenager a lot younger than she is, she finally gets the courage to message her.....

Dear Empresslilybeht_xx

thank you for spending the time to read this!

I really do love your profile, and you're insanely gorgeous! My name is denise, i'm a 49 year old mother of 2 daughters, currently working as a press secretary, i've been told by a friend that you are very good at being their mistress, and I wish to offer myself up as one of your slaves, as you currently have my boss also, as a , i do wish you wouldn't tell her about me messaging you! she would be very mad at me if she found out!!

If you wish to continue with me becoming your , i have no limits in what you wish for me to do, i've been married once, and recently divorced from him, so he won't be a bother for you, I have 2 daughters, 24 & 20, they don't know i'm on here nor do they know that I'm submissive, oh and I work as the press secretary for Pres. Christine Sinclaire!

i hope to speak to you soon Miss!
Regards, Denise

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)