More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Therock99 Therock99

Who does he find?

Demi Lovato

John went to the park in LA to see if he could see any celebs about and he spotting one sitting on a bench not far from him. The singer, Demi Lovato who seem to be just taking an easy day out.

Demi Lovato

John thought this was the perfect time to test this wish thing out as he looks at Demi who doesn't seem to notice him at all. I wish Demi would see John Doe as he walked past her. I wish that when Demi sees John, she will want him in every way, wanting to suck his cock, be fucked by him. I wish that Demi would offer whatever it took to make John happy in any way and have him in her life.

John smirks as he walked over and past Demi as Demi couldn't help but bite her lip as he walked past. She picked up her bag as she walked a little fast to keep up with him as she spoke. "Hey, I'm Demi Lovato."

John smiles as he says "Hey Demi but I already know that since you are famous and all. How can I help you?" I wish that Demi couldn't control herself and had to say how badly she wanted John's cock in her mouth and pussy. I wish that she was turned on by just thinking about John's cock too.

Demi bite her lip a little more as she almost yelled out. "Oh I really want to suck your cock and let you fuck me all night." She covered her mouth as she was shocked by what she just said.

Does John give Demi what she wants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)