More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Therock99 Therock99

Does John give Demi what she wants?

Of course but not here.

John laughs as he looks at Demi. "Well buy a boy some lunch first before you talk about sucking him off, Demi."

Demi still biting her lip and actually now opening looking at John's crotch as she tries to make sense of what is happening. "I am so so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I mean I just saw you and as soon as I did, I just knew that I would do anything to have you pound my mouth, pussy and ass all night long." She again goes a little wide eyed as she still doesn't get why she can't stop herself.

John smirks as she felt a little sorry for her so he thought that it a little easier for Demi as he thought of another wish to make. I wish that Demi would fully understand what happening and doesn't care if she is being lewd, she just needs to get those thoughts out of her head. He smiled as he said "Well I never said I was against the idea, just that you needed to buy me lunch first, Demi."

Demi smiles as she takes John's arm as they went towards her car as she tells her driver to go the nearest restaurant as she got into the backseat with John. Her hands couldn't stop from touching John as her hands move down and start to rub his crotch which John allows as she bites her lip as they pull up at the restaurant.

They walk in and are lead to their seat, Demi seems to find it harder and harder to stay in her seat as she seems to want John's cock more and more. She takes off her sunglasses as she tries to focus on anything else. I wish Demi would be turned on by the thought of sucking John's cock right now in public.

Demi again can't seem to get those thoughts out of her head as she looks across and says. "Oh please let me suck your cock, John, I'll get under the table right now and suck it dry, you can order whatever you want for yourself and me?"

John smirks as he nods his head as she gets under the table as quick as she could and starts to pull John's cock out as it slaps her face, John hears a few gasps come from a few people in the restaurant. I wish that any sexual acts that I may happen or happens to me are acceptable in public and no-one cares about them.

Everything went back to normal as Demi starts to really suck John's cock as he looks down to see her bobbing her head up and down. He places a hand on the back of her head as he looks about to see who else he could have fun with in this place.

Who does John spot in the restaurant?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)