More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who do we follow?

Demi Lovato

Upon waking up in bed one morning in her room at the rehab center she's currently undergoing treatment in Demi steps out of bed wearing just a t-shirt and shorts.

Walking over to the small kitchen area of the room Demi grabs herself a bottle of water, takes a sip and then places the bottle back in the fridge.

Upon hearing a knock at the door Demi quickly walks over to the door and upon opening it sees her doctor standing there with a serious look on his face.

Feeling curious as to why her doctor is visiting her so early in the morning Demi asks :

What’s up Doc?

To which her doctor replies in a serious no nonsense tone of voice:

May I please come in Miss Lovato? We need to talk.

To which Demi says :

Of course Doctor.

To which her doctor then says :

Thank you.

Demi then watches her doctor enter her room , close the door behind himself and then take a seat in the large reclining chair facing the sofa in the den.

Once seated, Demi’s doctor looks at her and says :

Please take a seat, Miss Lovato. As I think it would be best if you are sitting down for what I'm about to tell you.

Feeling even more nervous than before Demi shuffles over to the sofa and sits down.

Upon sitting down Demi looks at her doctor and waits for him to tell her what's going on.

Finally, after several moments of awkward silence, he clears his throat and says :

This is probably going to be hard for you to believe but last night the government signed a new law into effect.

This pamphlet will provide you with the information regarding what the new law requires.

Please read it and I will explain further when you are done.

Feeling more nervous than ever Demi quickly takes the pamphlet from her doctor and begins reading it.

As Demi sits on the sofa in the living room of her rehab center dorm and reads the pamphlet she can feel her horror, shock, and disbelief growing.

Because what the pamphlet says is truly unbelievable.

  1. It is now illegal for all women between the ages of 18 years old and 50 years old to wear any clothes.
  2. All 17-year-old girls are henceforth only allowed to wear their bra and panties to prepare for their 18th birthday.
  3. All girls younger than 17 years old may continue to dress normally.
  4. All women are still allowed to wear their choice of shoes.
  5. Furthermore over the next few weeks police nationwide will be going house to house to ensure the new laws are being followed. We thank you for your time.

Upon reading the entire pamphlet Demi takes several deep breaths, looks up at her doctor who's looking at her with a sympathetic expression on his face and asks :

Please tell me this isn't real. This can't be real. There's just no way that this can be real.

To which her Doctor says in a compassionate voice:

I'm sorry Miss Lovato. But it is very real. As of midnight, it is now illegal for women like yourself to wear any clothes whatsoever. So while I know that this will be difficult for you I must inform you that I'm going to need you to remove everything you are wearing immediately. In addition, the rest of your clothes will be removed from this room as well.

How does Demi react to realizing that she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for at least the next twenty-four years?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)