More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who does he find?

Demi Lovato (B)

John found Demi Lovato in central park on a brisk fall day. She was on a bench, and deep in thought in her black leggings, top, and vest. Her hair was pulled back tightly into a bun, and she wore sunglasses.

I wish Demi cannot move other than breathing and her eyes. I wish any man who happens past her, would climb on her bench and jack himself off on her. I wish she is aware of what is happening, but it helpless to move. I wish that any time a man ejaculates on her, she orgasms. I wish no one does anything about the men jacking off on her. I wish any many who happens by has a full load of semen.

John walked over to where Demi was frozen. He climbed on the bench, lowered his pants and started jacking off. Demi turned her eyes to him, but that was all she could move. Her eyes did get bigger as she watched John jack off. When John came all over her face and head, her eyes bulged a bit as she had a still orgasm.

John climbed down and watched.

Two men came jogging by. They stopped when they neared Demi and took turns climbing on the bench and jacking off on her.

how long does john keep her like this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)