More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

how long does john keep her like this?

Until she is coated

John stood and waited until a dozen men had ejaculated on Demi, and the top of her head was coated, and her face was dripping in cum, smearing her make-up.

I wish Demi could move freely. I wish that any time she made eye contact with someone, she happily and loudly says 'Look at me. I'm covered in semen. I wish she heads straight to her hotel room.

Demi got up and wiped the cum from her eyes. She hurried down the park path. She ran into two women jogging her way, and they made eye contact.

"Look at me!" cried Demi. "I'm covered in semen!"

The women looked at Demi like she was a crazy hooker. "Good for you," said one, and they jogged off.

Demi hurried on towards her hotel. She made eye contact with a few more people. Luckily for her, her hotel was on Central Park, so she made it to her room with John close behind. He made sure she could not see him, and her followed her into her room.

I wish that no matter how hard she tries, Demi can't wash her face or hair.

Demi rushed into the bathroom. She reached for the faucets on the shower, but she could not grab them. It was like there was some field stopping her. "What the fuck?" she muttered. She kept trying but could not. The same thing happened when she reached for the sink faucets. "The fuck?!" she yelled.

I wish Demi just combs the cum into her hair and thinks people will see it as hair gel. I wish she lets the cum on her face dry and puts a layer of make-up on over it and thinks she looks very pretty. I wish anyone who sees Demi thinks she has semen combed through her hair, but no one says anything.

Demi sighed and took her hair down from it's pony tail and combed the cum on top of her head into her hair then put it back in a pony tail. She dried her face with a blow dryer then put a layer of make-up over the dried cum and smeared make-up. She looked ridiculous, but she thought she looked hot.

Demi then stripped and wiped her wet pussy with toilet paper.

I wish Demi wants to go out to a night club tonight. I wish she doesn't wonder about what happened early any more.

Demi put on a short skrit and tight halter top.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)