More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How should I greet Uncle Wade today ?

Delayed Flight ...

It seems that Uncle Wade's flight was pushed back by 24 hours, I hope he can make it here, I miss him dearly and all the games we use to play when I was little.

Mom was dissapointed as well and called up her best friend shelly and wanted to go have a few drinks with her, after she got off of the phone with shelly, she told me that they were going out soon but she wouldn't be gone to long because Uncle Wade's flight was suppose to be here early, I hugged mom and then she said " who knows. .. I might get Lucky tonight! " as she smiled and then laughed, I laughed with mom and said " We both might get real lucky if you bring him home " as we shared another laugh together.

I watched mom drive off to meet her best friend Shelly and I went back to my room and changed into a short teddy just in case mom drinks too much and actually does meet someone and bring him home.

It was around midnight when mom came home, I could hear her fumbling with her keys, I had fallen asleep on the couch and was still very groggy when mom came through the door laughing ...

Was Mom by herself or with a Man ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)