More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

Who makes a move?

Deep Trouble...

“Actually, you don’t.” Courtney informs you.

“Excuse me?” You say a bit confused.

John, I need to speak with you in my office. Mr. Livingston will take over your next class…” the tone in her voice was unnerving.

“Ok.” You say severely confused. You try to think of what this meeting could be about, but are coming up blank. Unless…

You find yourself seated in Ms. Saxy’s office wondering what this meeting could possibly be about. Courtney came around to the front of her desk and sat on the edge facing you. She crossed her arms and couldn’t make eye contact with you at first. You couldn’t help notice that when she crossed her arms it lifted her breasts. They seem to be in a fight to get out of the relatively conservative business suit. You also noticed the pin striping on the suit did nice to accentuate her legs that ran for miles. But pig tails? It was a little too sexy and young for this business. What message was she trying to send here? They just made you want to grab them and… Her concerned voice broke your wondering thoughts.

John I wanted to come to you first and hear it from you. If what I hear is true, then we have a serious problem that needs to be addressed. So why don’t you go ahead and tell me about it…”

Is she talking about trading grades for sex or the they found in your staff locker?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)