More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Vote

Decline... for now

Jen agreed with Dave that it was time to leave. “Dave’s right, Mick.” She added. “But thanks, thanks for the generous offer.”

“It's fine.” Mick never liked the word no. Especially from a good looking woman. But he trusted his instinct which told him this was just the beginning. “I trust we'll meet again.”

“We will.”

“I think you're delightful.” Mick gave Jen a polite hug and lightly kissed her smooth cheek. “Goodbye.”

“Thanks.” Jen noticed that Mick's arms lingered slightly longer than seemed appropriate, so broke free and shyly offered a meek, “ Night, Mr Mick.”

Sun noticed from across the garden the pair were getting ready to leave. Quickly cutting through the guests she approached Jen and place her hand on Jen’s back. “You going already?”

“I’m afraid so.”

“Oh. But our parties always get interesting after midnight.”

“We can’t.”

“Why?”

Wearing a serious face Jen retorted. “Dan has an important interview tomorrow at 11 that he can’t miss.”

“Aw… it’s a shame. But okay. Next time, right?”

Jen smiled and gave Sun a warm embrace. “Sure.”

After saying goodbyes the fellow guests, Dave and Jen finally got in the small hatchback car. Jen drove down the dark winding potholed roads through the plantation lands and into the rainforest. The humidity and the insects were out in . Dan slapped a mosquito on his arm leaving a red smudge. However, Dave seemed more interested in discussing the night’s events. “Spectacular place in such a romantic setting. Must have money coming out of their ears… and their arseholes.”

“Eee. Dave! Disgusting.”

“ But I wouldn’t want to be so Isolated. Not with the poverty around here. people do things.”

“I know. Safer in the gated villages like ours.”

Dave muttered. “Even if we can’t really afford it.”

“We can if we’re both working. You need to get that job, Mr Whyte.”

“I know.” Dan chewed his fingernail as he felt the stress getting to him. “I won't let you down. I promise.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” There was a moment of silence as they stared out into the headlit road. Dan then reflected on their host. “Mick. Now, there is a confident man.”

“He is. If a little forward. A tad creepy, if I’m honest.”

“Wouldn’t match him with Sun, though. She’s a nice enough woman, like. But I’d have thought Mick would have done better for himself. A rich successful man. Sun isn’t the typical second wife.”

“Harsh. But I get what you mean. She’s a little ordinary, looks wise.”

“A real plain Jane.”

Jen dropped a gear as the car navigated the slope. She then wistfully smiled at the thought of Sun. “I do like her though. A joker. Talks straight. I sort of always know where I stand with her.”

“You do get along.” Dave tilted his head back and sighed. “I wish I got along with Mick the same way. I just get the feeling he looks down at me.”

“You seemed to get along well, from what I could see.”

“What> Mick was more interested in you.”

Jen changed gear a second time before she glanced at Dave in surprise. “Really?”

“Er, yeah. I would say so. But like you said, Sun is cool.”

“She’s already booked me in for shopping and dinner in the city.”

“You have to be careful, you know? We’re not earning properly yet.”

“I know. I know.”

Dave thought wistfully of home. “We need to somehow get back to the UK.”

TUESDAY COFFEE

Jen sat at a small round table opposite her good friend Sun. They were in the colonial quarter of Leon surrounded by ornate three storey civic buildings. Each a different shade of yellow and orange. They had started the day on coffee and cake before Sun ordered the pair two Macuá cocktails. It then only felt right to Jen that she repay the offer by ordering two more.

As is usually the case with Sun, the drink meant the conversation took a more raunchy direction. Sun asked her Jen.”I think your David is gorgeous.”

“Oh, you do?”

“Yes. You struck gold with him. Dave seems very loving and kind. His dark hair, blue eyes and tall figure. His cute little tummy too. What I would give to be with a man like him.”

“Sun!” Jen sniggered, “Well, you can’t have him, Dave’s mine. All mine.”

“I know. And he’s very lucky to have such a wonderful wife like you.”

“But Mick is rather handsome too… and, by all accounts, incredibly rich.”

Sun rested her chin on her open hand as he reminisced her early days with Mick. “Mick’s looks attracted me. His personality won me over. But his money definitely kept me” She laughed aloud as Jen did. But soon returned to the original subject. “So. What’s his thing? Dave’s, I mean.”

“His thing..? I guess he’s creative.”

Sun knew she had Jen where she wanted, and teased. “Creative in the bedroom?” She watched as Jen tripped and tumbled over every word.

“No. Yeah. I mean… I… I thought.”

“Creative in bed. See… my kinda man.”

“Sun! Stop it. You know what I meant.”Jen’s cheeks burned.” I thought you meant his talent. His writing.”

“Whatever. Now, just how creative is he?”

Jen crossed her arms across her pert little chest. “I'm not sure I'm comfortable talking about such things.”

“Come on, Jen. Don't be boring.”

Jen talked matter of factly. “I'm not. It’s just personal.”

“Well. I'll go first then.” Sun took a sip from her Macuá. “Mick and I have an open relationship.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“I don't know how you can cope with such things. To think of Dave with and another woman would kill me.”

“Lovers are far more dangerous when they’re secret.”

“Oh, I don’t know. But I see your point.”

“We have no secrets. And we don't do it often. Usually his birthday and holidays. That sort of thing. And I haven’t been with another man. Not yet. Not properly, anyway. Just joined in with a couple of Mick’s women.”

Jen felt astounded by her friend’s frank admission. “Hm. I really don't think I could cope.” She sucked through the straw until the glass was dry, before adding. “Were you always so open-minded? ”

“I knew straight away Mick liked his women. As long as I get to pick them - then I don't really mind. You see, there are ground rules. He can't meet them more than once. They can’t be his friends, colleagues or from the same town. You don’t shit on your doorstep, if you see what I mean?”

“Makes sense.”

Sun then grinned suspiciously. “And now… your turn?”

“We have a very happy conventional marriage.”

Sun leaned across the table. “I'm not buying that. Everyone has skeletons. Plus, your man is the creative type, right? They're the worst. He must be bisexual, a swinger or a cheat. One of the three.”

Jen gasped, “Excuse me?”

“Either that or a bloody good liar.”

Jen coldly stared at Sun. “I don't like your tone.”

“Look. Don't worry.” Sun reached across the table and held Jen’s delicate hand. “I'm only having fun. I always get a little lippy after a drink. Especially in the afternoon.”

“Sorry. I have enough worries in my life at the moment without worrying about Dave. “

Sun leaned back on her chair. “I'm all ears. Go on, sister, share your worries. Get them off your pert little chest.”

“Remember I told you I brought Dave to Nicaragua, just to experience life here and see if we could settle down?”

“Yes.”

“Well. That's true.” Jen started to feel emotional. She knew to talk about their situation hurt but was confident that the mix of daytime and sun weren't helping. “But it's more than that. We were out of the UK because we didn't meet the financial threshold.”

“But why? I thought the UK was a welcoming country.”

“I was only on a student visa when we met and although we married after graduation, thinking that would be enough. It wasn't. We simply didn't earn enough, nor have the savings. Hence we’re now we are here.”

“So if you got those savings. You could go back to the UK?”

“Yes.”

“How much?”

Jen raised a fingertip to her tear duct to catch a welling drop. “Sixty thousand pounds.”

“Fucking hell.”

Jen sighed. “Exactly.”

“Dave's family not help?”

“They tried but didn't have enough. Still trying mind, but as we're now out of the UK they now can't get the money to us without leaving a suspicious paper trail.”

“Hm. Looks like Dave will have to learn Spanish. I’m sure he’ll get used to life here. It’s not that bad.”

“Not bad if you’re rich. But our money is running out. I’m only a PA and Dave’s an unemployed writer.”

“Shit.”

“Even if Dave lands the job, and I work my way up - at best we’ll only earn enough to live comfortably here. But never enough to return to the UK.”

“Dave must really love you to leave his old life behind him.”

An emotional Jen placed a hand on her chest. “In that, I am forever blessed.”

“Look. I’ll talk to Mick and see if he can get Dave a job in his company… and you for that matter. They pay expat wages there. I think it may help.”

Jen reached across the table and squeezed Sun’s hand. “That would be wonderful.”

With some hope, Jen returned home… a little happier.

THE MEAL

Mick. The master manipulator. Has made a fortune of turning situations around to his advantage. Being utterly ruthless, even heartless, lined his pockets deep So upon hearing Jen and Dan’s predicament Mick’s cold calculating mind sprung into action. Sun hadn’t even finished explaining Jen and Dan’s situation when Mick stopped her dead in the freshly cleaned kitchen. “We’re going to have a bit of fun.”

“Oh no, you’re not. No friends, remember? Just offer them a simple loan.”

“No. She is not my friend, so, yes. I’m going to have my fun. And so are you.”

“What?”

“You fancy Dan.”

“Dave. His name is Dave.”

“Dave. Whatever. So, you can have Dave for a week while I take his wife. We can enjoy a week of debauchery.”

Sun snapped at her husband as she watched him pull a bottle of merlot from the drinks rack. “I can’t let you.”

“Then they’ll just have to live here for the rest of their marriage.”

“Why are you being so cruel?”

Mick sneered as he poured himself a glass of red. “I didn’t get this rich on charity.”

“I know… but?”

“60K is a lot. I want to get my monies worth.”

“But what about me?”

“Like I said. I’m offering you Dave in the deal.”

“A week?”

“A week or nothing.”

“It might destroy their marriage. Ours for that matter.”

“Not ours. We’re strong but open minded. That’s what makes us so compatible. Don’t forget that.” Mick lightly held Sun’s chin as if it was a delicate butterfly. “That’s why I love you so much.”

“You are full of shit sometimes.”

“I’m not.” Mick reasoned like a lawyer. “As for them. My proposal is no more dangerous to their marriage than this place is. We’re merely giving them a ticket home. Plus, it will be a nice break for us both. It will do our marriage good, believe me.”

“Jen is a bit of a prude though. I’m pretty positive she won't take it.”

“Doesn’t matter if she doesn’t.” Mick crudely sniggered, But I look forward to seeing the look on that pretty face of hers when I suggest it.” He then grabbed Sun by her upper arms. “I’m horny, lets fuck.”

“The only thing you can do is fuck off.”

Mick then threw a screaming Sun over his shoulder in a fireman’s lift. “We can discuss this in the bedroom.”

Time to decide

1) Mick Fucks Sun

2) Invite Jen and Dave

Quick authors note: If you like this story then please feel free to interact with me or join in the writing. I'd love to see you take the character down your own path. All fetishes welcome.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)