More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 9th: Komi Can't Communicate - Sex Fight

(Spoilers for current manga arc of Komi-san.)

“I’m a fast runner…”

“I’m faster.”

“I’m smart…”

“I’m smarter.”

“...”

“So you can’t figure out anything? Seems I surpass you at every turn.” Kawai Rami scolded, sensing the quiet Komi’s hesitation and pouncing on it.

Kawai was the woman that Tadano had once asked out, back when he was a chuunibyou. She was a student in a different school now, only meeting Tadano and Komi during the current school camp trip… where she revealed to Komi that she’d been in love with Tadano for years. Holding back her emotions around him so he could grow into an even greater specimen from the nerdy boy who had asked her out. Demanding that Komi break up with her boyfriend to save herself the embarrassment of Kawai winning his heart. The shy girl was trying to figure out where she excelled, to make an argument for herself and Tadano’s happiness, but it was a losing battle. Kawai had dedicated her life to improving herself for Tadano’s sake. How could Komi win?

Seemed she had to bring out the big guns.

“Hm? Where are you going? Huh?!” Kawai asked as Komi stood up in the bath then dragged Kawai away with her. Brushing past the rest of the school girls in the bath and down the hall into the boys dormitory. Many people gaping at the two most attractive women from their respective schools wearing only towels.

But soon they were bursting into one boy’s room in particular. “K-Komi-san?! Kawai-san?!” Tadano gasped, luckily alone in his room as he was blushing up a storm from the sight of two women entering. “What are you doing here?!”

-

“I see, so this is what you believe you excel at?”

The room was locked tight. The two girls were kneeling next to each other with a huge cock bobbing between them. Tadano had heard his girlfriend’s wishes, accepted the fact she was even letting Kawai have a shot with his dick, and even agreed to try and keep quiet until the end. This was a contest after all. Whoever was better at this side of the relationship would be the winner.

Kawai was not worried, “Well, it’s a foolish idea.” She smiled, brushing a hand through her hair in triumph, “I’ve already read several books on how to pleasure a man. Not to mention the hundreds of doujins with varying tags in case Tadano had a strange fetish. I will show that my body is far superior to yours no matter the contest.”

Kawai was not worried… but the gleam that shone through Komi’s eyes at that moment did make her heart confused. Almost as if Komi was happy to hear something…

“You don’t have any experience with Tadano,” said Shouko quietly. It was a strange statement, of course Kawai had never had any experience with Tadano. But something about her tone said that since Komi did, she was at a massive advantage. “You go first. Blow him for five minutes.”

Another strange statement from the very quiet girl. Her eyes showing some level of superiority that Kawai instantly disliked. “Very well, I will show you my t-techniques.” She calmly replied, before actually looking at Tadano’s penis up close.

It was so meaty and thick. Protruding veins going all the way down that seemed to pulse at her breath, all connected to the thick red cap that she was staring down. The cock almost reminded her of an anime villain design with how powerful it looked. She gulped back a little nervousness. This was still the penis of her beloved Tadano after all. Her plan for life hadn’t accounted for her to get to this place with him until their third date together, but in order to crush her crush’s girlfriend she’ll sacrifice that plan.

First things first, cleaning the smegma around the cap. There wasn’t a ton of it, Tadano was a clean boy after all, but he had been about to go to the bath before they’d intruded so some level of grime had accumulated. Her tongue wrapped its way under her hood, wriggling around and finding what she could to clean her love. The taste was unreal, and totally threw off her senses for a moment. A hunger in her body pulsing out as soon as she’d started licking Tadano’s cock. As per the agreement, the boy made no noise. Just keeping his hands behind his back and letting this girl who he once liked lick and kiss his penis. She was delicate and studious, making light moans as she went down his meat stick and continued to pleasure him. The white haired woman looking up at him with reverence, and a growing hunger while his cock was cleaned.

She even went so far as to stuff both his testicles into her mouth, though not without a little bit of trouble. They were heaving with cum, promising lots of manly tastes inside as Kawai stretched her cheeks out to prove herself as superior to Komi. His tastes just permeating her brain as her tongue flicked around his hairy sack. Still rubbing a hand up his length. This went on for a few more minutes before the timer on Tadano’s phone went off. She was disappointed that he hadn’t cum, but Kawai was confident she’d shown her stuff.

And then Komi rammed the whole length down her throat.

It was as incredible as it was shocking. This woman with such a communication disability that it was tough to get words out of her was now housing a huge 12 incher down her throat like it was nothing! Glugging and swallowing more pleasure while continuing to stay perfectly still. Kawai had never seen anything like it, her throat was bulging and her air was clearly gone, but Komi continued to just stare at the woman. Stare into her soul.

Kawai had never felt so small as when Komi stared…

…while Tadano groaned.

He hadn’t for her, he was told not to, but looking up the woman could see his face unable to hold back his feelings. Trying his best to bite his lip, but heat across his face making him pant in pure ecstasy. Increased 10 fold when Komi started moving. The whole length of his shaft, up and down, spearing her tonsils again and again. Sloppy and unhinged, saliva going everywhere, but clearly the hotter blowjob for Tadano. His hand instinctively going to his girlfriend’s raven hair to help her intense motions. Shaking at his knees from how amazing Komi’s hot mouth felt around his entire length.

“G-guh!” He hissed, told he wasn’t allowed to cum either was especially tough. Komi had barely used half her time and was already making him dance along the razor’s edge. “K-Komi-san~!”

“Shut up, Tadano!” Kawai hissed. Her annoyance growing at his insubordination, though mostly at her own lack of ability. “Just because you’re throats better trained, doesn’t mean you win! There’s more than just that to a blowjob!”

A saliva trail followed Tadano’s dick all the way to Komi’s mouth, “You’re right.” She said calmly after extracting herself. “Tongues are also important.”

The boy’s eyes went wide as he knew what she was implying. Already having to hold his cum back as he mentally prepared himself for what was about to happen. Kawai was confused, especially when Komi abandoned the dick to go around… to Tadano’s rear.

Komi’s tongue dove into Tadano’s ass. Licking sloppily and eagerly, rimming his butt while her hands continued to fondle as much of his wet dick as she could. Her rival had never seen such a filthy act in person before, but Tadano’s moans were clearly growing again. The most beautiful woman in the school was licking his ass with such abandoned dignity that he had to think of other things just to hold on. Which he managed to do for this round, but the night was just getting started.

Komi proved her sexual supremacy again and again. Each of Tadano’s moans a nail in the coffin of Kawai’s heart. She NEEDED to steal him away from her, but no matter what she tried Komi would win the battle. Kawai had a bigger butt, but Komi knew to rub it against Tadano’s face. Kawai had bigger boobs, but Komi knew to stuff her nipple down Tadano’s peehole. Kawai could show her submissiveness by letting Tadano finger her, but Komi would finger HERSELF in both holes and squirt on Tadano’s cock to blow him again.

“Fine! I get it!” Kawai Rami finally shouted after Tadano nearly collapsed. “You have proven you can provide a superior sexual home life for Tadano, I concede.” She sighed, bowing at the greater slut in the room, though clearly holding back some layer of tears herself. “I will not bother your relationship again. Good eve-”

Her wrist was gripped by Komi.

“I don’t want you to give up,” whispered Komi, “I want you to be another one of my boyfriend’s cumdumps.”

That was certainly not what she’d expected her to say.

“Are you sure Komi-san?” Tadano asked, “We already have Manbagi, Yamai, and your mom. Do you really want another one?”

The girl nodded, dragging Kawai down to her level so her face once more bumped into Tadano’s junk. “She wanted to break us up. Train her, please.”

“W-wait! Don’t I get a say in this?”

“Yes,” Komi agreed after a specific look from Tadano. She gripped his dick and started waving the hefty meat around. “Leave or lose your virginity right now to him to join.”

Kawai Rami waited about a minute to decide that all her plans to become the perfect housewife paled at this new plan to be a cumdump for Tadano. She already knew that she was going to have to come back and blow him some more after she’d admitted defeat, why not just cut out the middle man? Tadano laid back and watched as the girl he’d once crushed on loomed over his dick, smiling with a growing hunger as his oversized member poked at her inner folds.

“I-I’d like to join, please.”

Komi was the one to grab her shoulders and push down. Waiting for the girl to be done screaming from the intense stretching her pussy was going through to whisper in Kawai’s ear, “I’m in charge.”

It was probably going to be burned into Kawai's mind soon enough as a fact. Komi was in charge, and Tadano was just the hunky man meat that she loaned out. The quiet girl and the kind boy that lead intense sexual lives. One that Kawai could now be part of, forever. She wasn’t sure any other man could satisfy her, even after just tasting Tadano’s dick this one thrust. All her hentai reading couldn’t have prepared her for the mind melting heat that her womb was pulsing into her at the meaty intruder inside of her.

Tadano got the ball rolling. He wasn’t exactly opposed to another sexy woman to cum in on the regular. Komi definitely wasn’t a cuckquean, more just a girl who loved to show her superiority to other women in the one area she had them beat. Komi’s life was full of quietness, and she still felt awkward around people so her feeling of inferiority came out a lot… but she knew how to fuck the biggest dick in school and loved to show that off. She’d have brought a new friend to fuck Tadano every day if she wanted to. Though thankfully Tadano had limited her to just a few main cumdumps, so he didn’t impregnate everyone in school. Shuuko was an especially hot experience for him as she was still trying her best to at least match how slutty her daughter was with Tadano’s thick cock. Though the threeways with Manbagi’s eagerness and Yamai’s jealousness were still a treat as well.

He knew that Kawai would need a lot of help, her virginity was showing as she tried her best to move her hips on his length but kept losing her pace to pleasure. It wasn’t the worst he’s had, but he decided after a while to move to doggy style and just fuck her how he liked. Though perhaps it was a little bit of a bad move, as Komi’s tongue suddenly found his ass again to really push his hips into overdrive. Kawai was just a melted mess on the floor as he thumped and humped into the deepest parts of her. Wrecking her insides as he scraped back and forth inside her quivering quim.

The woman’s pussy soon matched the colour of her hair as Tadano pumped a huge nut inside her pussy. Dragging his cock out and painting her rear white with splashes of cum. Kawai was clearly in a sexual coma, just twitching on the floor as Tadano got Komi to lick him clean.

“I’m sorry if she made you feel bad,” said Tadano while petting his girlfriend’s hair, “I think you got her back pretty good though. And no matter who else you want to bring to our relationship, know I’ll always love you most.”

It was exactly what she wanted to hear, opening her mouth to reveal the last squirts of cum before beaming her small smile up at him while swallowing. “I love you too, Tadano.”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)