More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 8th: Kill La Kill - Sex Note

It was just an average day for Mitchigi. The walls of his tiny apartment in Honnō City were very cold, his heating busted and his parents long gone. It was a pretty pitiful existence, but such befell all 0 stars in this place. He was able to get an education, that was about all he could wish for.

Well, he could wish for a lot more. He often did. The walls of his place were cold, but damn did they look hot plastered with all the panty shots of Lady Satsuki. The one club he was passionate about was photography club. A perfect flying under the radar place that still let him print what he wanted in his down time.

The pervert didn’t have much else to live for really. He’d long since given up on all other women bar Lady Satsuki, the head of the school council and basically the leader of the school. She’d allowed him the smallest kindness of attending her prestigious academy and after such a rough life that was enough to burn into an obsession with the powerful Satsuki Kiryuin.

So when Mitchigi got home, he’d expected to just sit back and relax with his posters and pictures. That was until he found a strange book on the trash bag he called a bed.

The title of the book? ‘Sex Note’.

Inside its pages read multiple rules:

  1. The person who's name is written in this book will be made to have sex.
  2. The notebook will not take effect if the user does not envision the person they have in mind as they write the name. This way, others sharing the same name will be unaffected.
  3. The person whose name is written down can be given a sexual partner by writing another name down within thirty seconds of writing the target's name. If no other names are filled in, the target will simply seek sex with the notebook's owner.
  4. The details of the sexual escapade can be written within 5 minutes of writing the name. The named person will then be compelled to perform whatever acts are written in the book, for whatever specified length of time.

There were potentially other rules, but Mitchigi didn’t care. He was writing, obviously.

Satsuki Kiryuin will give Mitchigi a blowjob every day for blowjob club!

Then his wall broke in two.

“WHAT THE HELL!? MPH!”

“MITCHIGI MARSHALL!” Roared the giant hand as it ripped through the one home that Mitchigi had ever known, destroying the majority of panty shot photos. The paw clamped around his entire body, dragging him violently from his home and out onto the roof of his six story brick flat. “YOU HAVE KEPT LADY SATSUKI WAITING FOR YOUR BLOWJOB!” Bellowed the owner of the hand over the roaring winds. Mitchigi couldn’t even speak, his mouth covered by the rough finger skin of Gamagoori Ira, the head of the disciplinary committee at Honnoji. Even on the best days Mitchigi wanted nothing to do with the titan of a man, but now he was assaulted because…

Wait, daily blowjob?

Gamagoori leapt from the downtown suburbs of Honnō City all the way back to the academy in one single jump. The same journey it had taken Mitchigi an hour to travel to. It felt like a blur as wind rushed past his terrified eyes, barely registering what was happening until they crashed through another wall.

The next thing Mitchigi knew was his body was rolling along the floor in an absolute tumble. Skidding to a stop on his face along the smooth floor until finally stopping in a pile.

“LADY SATSUKI! I HAVE DELIVERED THE STUDENT YOU REQUIRED!” Gamagoori shouted (unless that was just his regular speaking voice?).

“You big gorilla! Why’d you destroy the wall like that!”

“There was exactly 0.5% reason to do something as stupid and destructive as that.”

“SHUT UP YOU TWO! YOU THINK I’D KEEP LADY SATSUKI WAITING A SINGLE SECOND LONGER THAN SHE HAD TO?!”

There was so much noise. So much pain. But Mitchigi struggled through it all to look up… at the thing he’d always wanted to see.

Lady Satsuki was drinking her tea right above him. If he really wanted to, he could kiss her feet right now. It was all he’d ever dreamed. The radiance of such a beautiful woman, the confidence she exuded just by not even looking at him or the rabble and continuing to drink, the slight movement of her body in ultra high HD up close quality… nothing could make this moment better…

“Mitchigi Marshall,” she spoke, disproving the previous sentence, “Why did you return home? Do you not know your place in the club?”

“I-I-I-I-”

She stood. It was the most powerful movement that Mitchigi had ever encountered, tumbling back from the sheer pressure she exuded from standing. Her eyebrows were thick but her rage was thicker.

“You are simply a practice dummy! A fearful fool for those in the Blowjob Club to toy with! That is the truth of the world and you will surrender to it, you pig in too much clothing!”

Mitchigi was stunned. How much of the world had changed from writing in that book? If only he hadn’t let it go! But in all the confusion it was probably back at his house. Already the most powerful member of the school was demanding him to strip!

“I’ll handle this, Lady Satsuki!” Laughed a new cocky voice. Mitchigi finally turned his head far enough to see the ensemble of other School Council members all standing on their podiums and glaring down at him, though one hopped down and started a menacing walk.

Uzu Sanageyama with his bamboo sword and cloth covered eyes stood before him… and then wasn’t there. Disappearing from Mitchigi’s sight.

“MEN! DOU! KOTE!” Yelled the kendo master behind him, and then he felt the blows. Feeling like thousands of cuts around his body, the grey uniform that Mitchigi wore was forcefully reduced to atoms. Mitchigi floated up high for a second from the attack, then collapsed to the ground.

“Ehh?!” Whined the annoyingly nasal voice of Nonon. “This guy’s about to get a blowjob from Satsuki and he isn’t even hard?!”

As one would expect from the struck upon him, Mitchigi wasn’t erect. He was completely naked and gasping for breath in a pile, so his nicely sizable junk was on display. But for the purpose of blowjob club, the phallus unhardened was the greatest dishonour.

Once more, Mitchigi was gripped by a massive hand, “YOU DARE NOT GROW ERECT FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SATSUKI!?!?!?!” Roared Gamagoori, squeezing the naked boy like a lemon as he felt everything crushed into a pulp. Throwing him down to the floor hard, causing another massive indent in the student council floors. “AS LEADER OF THE DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE I AM TO PUNISH YOU WITH THE FULL MIGHT OF MY REGALIA!” The huge man quickly activated his clothing powers. Transforming before their eyes into his full punishment suit.

But as he raced towards the whimpering boy, Satsuki got between them. “Gamagoori.” She glared, stopping the raging bull in an instant. “I would rather not give daily blowjobs to a corpse.”

“S-SATSUKI-SAMA!” He stuttered, blinking in surprise before kneeling in his suit. “I APOLOGISE. MY RAGE AT HIS FLACCIDITY WAS TOO MUCH!”

“Yes, we’re all heavily disappointed.” She snipped, glaring down at the aching Mitchigi. “But as blowjob club member, I must take responsibility for this.”

Satsuki stood above the zero star. Somehow having wind blow through her hair and clothes while her fierce scowl bore into his soul. Perhaps all the pain would be worth it once Lady Satsuki started blowing him? Then he could die happy…

“SEWING CLUB!” She suddenly yelled. Rows upon rows of students with sewing machines appearing behind her instantly, all lead by one boy with yellowy-white hair. “This one requires a uniform to help him get erect! Give me a one star blowjob club uniform immediately!”

“RIGHT AWAY!” They yelled, spinning yarn and fabric instantly at the woman’s orders. Within seconds, a fresh grey uniform was delivered right into Satsuki’s open palm. With a nod, the rows of sewing machines vanished and all that was left were who had been there before.

In what felt like an instant, Mitchigi was forcibly changed into the one star uniform.

“W-woah!” He gasped, feeling all the wounds he’d accumulated through the last few minutes wash off of him. Mitchigi’s muscles felt stronger, he grew literally taller, and most importantly the crotch hole of his trousers had a raging erection within an instant. “O-one star Mitchigi Marshall reporting for duty!” The boy saluted.

“Good.” Satsuki nodded, dropping to her knees before the bulbous head, “Now we can-”

“SEN-I-SHOSHITSU!”

Once more, Mitchigi felt a thousand cuts around his body and his clothes strip to nothingness. The poor boy collapsed into another fresh pile, though this time with a bit of a better view than before.

“Haha~! Take that, Satsuki!” The new challenger laughed, pointing her red scissor at the woman. “I heard you entered a new club, and I had to see what kind of damage I could do to it!” She taunted, sneering at the student council member boldly. Her dress was almost non-existent, just a fetish looking outfit with mini skirt and large shoulder things. “Now tell me what happened to my father!”

“Ryuko Matoi!” Satsuki snapped back, standing up and pointing her own sword back at the black/redhead girl. “You dare enter my student council and disrupt my blowjob club?! I hope you know there will be a severe punishment for this.”

The woman blinked.

“W-wait, blowjob club? T-that’s what you were doing?!” She stammered, looking around the room to the confirming yet angry faces of the student council, all of which weren’t attacking thanks to the raised hand of Satsuki. “And you dare call me a pervert?!”

“Blowjob club is on a trial probationary basis. I oversee many of the initial clubs to ensure I can secure the best of the best for my school.” Satsuki replied coolly and calmly, then stamping her heel into the ground dramatically. “As such, your punishment shall be to join this club and help me perform a daily blowjob on this fool! That should teach you some respect!”

“Argh! Dammit!” Ryuko swore, throwing her hands into her hair in frustration. “Fine! I guess I interrupted your thing… This stupid fucking club system sucks!” She grumbled, walking over to the Mitchigi pile and kicking it so his crotch was uncovered again. Showing all his return to softness, “Isn’t he supposed to be hard or something?”

“He was, until you attacked him.” Satsuki snapped back.

"Okayyy, can you make another goku uniform or some shit?"

The sewing club leader yelled at the transfer student, "You think we'd EVER make the same outfit twice?! Do you know NOTHING of fashion?!" Ryuko stamped a foot on his face and kicked him back where he came from. Though they were still stuck with an unerect Mitchigi.

“Ohh! I know I know, pick me, Lady Satsuki!” Chimed in Mako, arriving from god knows where to get right into the student council woman’s face. “My mom would know what to do cause she's had me and my brother! We should go ask her what to do!”

Without any other ideas, and a refusal to bring Ragyo into this sordid business, “Very well, Mankanshoku. We shall travel to her residence immediately!”

“N-no…” Mitchigi whined as he was scooped up into Gamagoori’s arms. “N-no more blowjob club…”

“THAT IS NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE! WORM!”

The group took the sky rail all the way down to the Mankanshoku clinic. Maybe it was the delirium but Mitchigi felt like he’d never gone so fast before. Like they were at the clinic in the blink of an eye. They burst inside and the beaten man found himself thrown against a nearby wall, sliding into a nice comfy bed. He could only see white on this fluffy cloud bed, perhaps this was all just a dream? Or heaven?

A fat man’s face appeared before him to rip all ideas like that asunder. “A patient?! Excellent! I’ll go fetch my blood bucket!” He sneered before running out the room.

“Oh my! Mako, I didn’t realise you were bringing so much company over!” Said a nice womanly voice, “Would any of you like some croquettes?”

“We’re alright, Mrs. Mankanshoku.” said Ryuko, then yelling after the one who had scurried away, “And we don’t need the fucking bucket!”

A finger pointed at her face, “Don’t be so fast, Matoi Ryuko! We could use the bucket to catch his ejaculate into!”

“Ah! That’s thinking smart, Satsuki!”

Sukuyo Mankanshoku looked at the pair in confusion, “Um, ejaculate?”

Her daughter appeared beside her, already eating about nine croquettes at once. Then she spoke in the language they’d all understood as a family when your mouth was full, "They’re in the blowjob club and need this guy to make his pee-pee explode in their mouths.”

“Oh my! Well, shouldn’t you two hurry up? From what I remember the after school club bell is set to end soon?”

Satsuki's face went grim, but Ryuko was pretty confused, “Eh? What’s that mean?”

“She’s unfortunately right, Matoi Ryuko,” said a foreboding Satsuki, pointing at the bullied husk of Mitchigi very dramatically, “If we cannot make this man ejaculate in the next 30 minutes then we will face dire consequences for failing our club duties!”

“Gah! Why’d you have to include me in this shit?!”

The student council leader raised her sword and pointed the sheath at Sukuyo, “Mrs Mankanshoku! We implore you to help us in our hour of need! We understand you have two children, therefore should know what makes a man hard enough to ejaculate! By the honour of the Kiryuin name, I will not allow myself a blemish on my permanent record!”

“My my! We wouldn’t want you turning out like Mako, she’s got so many permanent record blemishes!” Sukuyo gasped. The nice, homely woman’s smile did not change appearance, but the aura around her seemed to darken. “So many blemishes… perhaps too many for me to help you?”

Gritting her teeth in frustration, the woman nodded, “...I’ll see what I can do.” Satsuki spat towards the beaming mother.

Mitchigi regretted everything right now. But when Sukuyo held his head and put it in his lap, there was something about it that felt… nice. A new milf fetish growing quickly as the eighteen year olds in his life had hurt him too much in the last eleven minutes. “There there, it’s okay.” The mother doted on him, rubbing his hair and making him feel a little better. “You have to be patient, girls. A man isn’t a plaything. He wants to be cared for just as we do.”

There was actually delicateness that was happening. Mitchigi could enjoy himself! Her soft thigh, her warm body, and soon her hand that reached down and undid his zipper. All the pain he went through seemed to melt away as her hand carefully gripped his penis. He could see the slight pout in her lips as she spoke. A smile on the married woman’s face as she let his softness slowly grow hard.

Then she shoved five croquettes down his throat.

“A man also loves to be fed!” She advised, even as the food covered his breathing hole. “Make sure to always have multiple viagra filled croquettes near the bed so he’ll get erect quicker!” Ryuko looked on a little embarrassed, though Satsuki was writing all this info down. Mitchigi was and spluttering, but the did their job as he finally managed to chew quick enough for the food.

“Excellent work, Mrs Mankanshoku!” Satsuki clapped, walking over with Ryuko and both activating their Kamuis. A flashy transformation sequence where the two rapidly changed clothes overtaking the vision of most present. Soon Mitchigi was greeted with the two in nearly completely different and much more sexy outfits… and it was the last thing he saw before passing out.

If he was still awake, he’d probably see the two women slobbering all over his knob. Taking turns licking up his shaft or squeezing it between their breasts. He’d seen them cleaning his smelly cock of smegma with their tongues or sucking his balls down far enough for his pubes to tickle their throats. And he'd have seen the one minute timer that Mako held up as the two struggled to blowjob his cock quick enough… only for them to activate their ‘special moves’ and large words of ‘BLOWJOB END’ to appear behind them. They made Mitchigi ejaculate with one second left on the clock, his balls filling up their mouths briefly, before they let him fill up the blood bucket instead. An unsatisfying end to the whole encounter while they vowed to do it all again tomorrow.

The next morning, after waking up in the trashcan behind the Mankanshoku’s, Mitchigi scribbled out his writing and left the sex note in the bin. Vowing to move away from this hell school and maybe just ask a girl out next time.

Though someone would quickly find that Sex Note.

“Now Ryuko can lick me everyday before school! Lady Satsuki too! Ohh, what if I made them sisters?! That’s even hotter!” Mako happily skipped away while writing in her new book, earning her a happy ending... probably.


Based off of this story, but made sillier cause, ya know, KLK: https://chyoa.com/story/Sex-Note.33402

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)