More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 7th: RWBY - Cursed Board Game

The eighteen year old Ruby Rose walked through the doorway of her shared Beacon dorm room with a strange package in hand and an even stranger grin on her face.

“Hey Rubes, what you got there?” Asked Yang, the blonde just coming out the shower in a towel. Blake and Weiss, who were reading and studying respectively, also finally looking up from their papers to see Ruby’s new thing.

Her grin beamed even wider, “It’s a board game I picked up from a weird old guy in a store. He gave it to me for free cause, and here’s the best part, he says it’s CURSED!” Ruby laughed, clearly not taking the threat seriously in the slightest, “We HAVE to play it! It’s four players, you guys in?!”

“Yeah I’m in!” Yang smiled at her younger sister while pumping her fist, “Blakey’s definitely in too.” Their faunus companion gave a wicked side-eye to the muscular woman, but didn’t have any reason to deny it either. Shrugging and putting down the book she was growing bored of anyway. Ruby looked over to Weiss who was trying to go back to studying on her desk, but was feeling all six peer pressuring eyes on her back.

“Pleeeeaaaaasee Weiss?”

Baby doll eyes Ruby was a little hard to refuse. With a sigh, Weiss put down her pencil before Ruby could whip out the crocodile tears as well. “Fine. One game. As a mental health break, but then I’m back to studying. As you all should be too!”

“Yay! Mental health break!” Ruby cheered and jumped in happiness. Quickly she went to set up the game on the floor near all their beds. Blake shuffled forwards, Weiss spun her chair around slowly, and the towelled Yang perched on the neighbouring bed. A long established tradition of letting Yang drip dry herself when the weather was too hot, much to Weiss’ chagrin.

The game itself looked like it was a simple ‘go around to board’ kind of event, a pair of dice and some pieces were the only items to come with it. Though the seemingly important ‘draw’ of the board was the strange plastic lumpy volcano right slap dang in the middle, and it was where the game seemed to deem it ‘the end’.

“Okay! Here’s all the game pieces,” said Ruby while quickly handing everyone a small plastic figure each, somehow all corresponding colours to their hair colour, “now we put them all on the starting position!” said Ruby while quickly yanking everyone’s game pieces away from their hands and placing them on the game board. “So we have to roll, then move our pieces, and then do what the volcano says! Okay?”

“Uhh, what? Do what the volcano says?” asked Weiss.

“Yeah, that’s what it says on the instructions!”

“What kind of things is it going to ask us to do?”

Yang chuckled, “Maybe it’ll make us do some sexy dares~! That’d really spice up this Sunday.”

“Is no one going to mention the whole ‘cursed’ part?” Blake mumbled.

“Ah, that’s just to sell the game to the grim and broody type. No way this is anything like that.”

“It says we just answer some questions for round 1, Weiss.” explained Ruby, looking through the tiny manual that came with the game. Without waiting for anyone to back out, Ruby pressed the small button on the top of the volcano. After a quick tiny light show, consisting of the LEDs flashing around in a sequence rapidly and then building to release a tiny puff of red smoke from the top, a crackly voice suddenly spoke through a speaker on the volcano.

“PLAYER 1: STATE YOUR NAME.”

“Ruby Rose!”

“RUBY ROSE ACCEPTED. PLAYER 2: STATE YOUR NAME.”

Weiss threw her hands up, “Wait, what? This thing has voice recognition? Isn’t that a little advanced?”

“NAME INCORRECT. PLAYER 2: STATE YOUR NAME.”

The ever-helpful Ruby cut in, “Her name is Weiss! And that’s Blake and Yang!”

“ALL PLAYERS ACCEPTED. ROUND 1: TRIVIA. THIS WILL DETERMINE ORDER OF THE GAME.”

Their leader’s shoulders slumped. “Ehh? We have to answer questions?” She grumbled.

“Hm hm, a chance to study while relaxing? I didn’t think you had it in you, Ruby!” Weiss giggled.

Now, you might be thinking that it’s strange why Team RWBY were going along with this so easily. Not only was this board game quite advanced, it somehow knew that Weiss inputted the ‘incorrect name’ as it were. And while there was some doubts plaguing the back of their minds, a wave of ‘let's play the game’ was in the forefront of their brain as soon as that strange red volcanic gas had reached their senses. All ideas of stopping were very stupid now, as they all had to play this game no matter what.

“QUESTION 1: WHERE DO THE GRIMM COME FROM?”

Obviously, Weiss began talking first, “That’s an easy one. They come from the God of . Some believe that-”

“They come from their mothers!” joked Yang, louder than the white haired woman’s answer.

“CORRECT. PLAYER YANG IS FIRST AND IS REWARDED THE DESIRE TO BE A MOTHER THIS GAME.”

“That was right?!” Weiss gawped, already annoyed at Yang’s answer but now extra annoyed that the game seemed to be trolling her. However because of this they missed the blonde’s change of demeanour. Yang suddenly felt very hot. Not ‘just came out the shower’ hot, more ‘my womb suddenly feels hungry’ hot. She’d never felt the need for cum in her pussy before, so she couldn’t really identify it from any other kind of body heat. Besides, as her desire to continue the game was so high she decided to just stay quiet and hope it was nothing.

“QUESTION 2: IN FAIRY TALES, WHAT MAGIC SYSTEM DO FAIRIES RUN ON?”

Before anyone could interrupt her, Weiss answered first. “Oh, that’s easy. Fairy dust. That’s where the inventor of dust got the name from!” She confidently declared, but the cringes on her friends' faces made her second guess herself.

“INCORRECT. FAIRIES RUN ON BELIEF.” The volcano corrected her, the heiress remembering that they let out fairy dust, not consume it. “PLAYER WEISS IS LAST AND IS PUNISHED WITH BELIEVING ANYTHING ANYONE TELLS HER.”

“Anything anyone tells me?” Weiss clicked her tongue, annoyed that she got the question wrong already, “Seems downright science fiction… but, I guess that makes sense.” She shrugged. Accepting the facts that were presented pretty easily.

Ruby giggled a little, “Oh yeah? By the way Weiss, didn’t you borrow some money from me recently?”

“Oh yes.” Weiss misremembered, quickly whipping out her cheque book from her desk. “How much was it again? I can pay you back now if you’d like.” Ruby blinked in surprise, only able to mumble out a low amount out of fear the truth would come back to bite her. Though a nice little bit of pocket money from the Schnee bank wasn’t out of place. If Blake cared more or if Yang wasn’t thinking of fantastic dicks and where to find them, they’d have probably done something similar.

The volcano continued, “QUESTION 3: WHY DO PEOPLE GET BRAIN FREEZE WHEN EATING ICE CREAM?”

Only two members could answer now. And it was clear that Ruby really wanted it… but had no idea. Mumbling this and that to herself about ‘cold? No, too easy… oh no…’ and other such grumbles as she tried to think of the right answer. Worrying she might hurt herself thinking, Blake decided to just answer what she knew, remembering something her dad used to tell her. “Uh, it’s got something to do with sensitive teeth, right?”

“CORRECT. PLAYER BLAKE IS SECOND AND IS REWARDED WITH EXTRA SENSITIVITY.”

It hit the cat like a truck. A woman who already had extra sensitive senses thanks to her faunus background had her feelings cranked to max. Her clothes were now rubbing too closely to her skin, like each fibre was a nail on her chalkboard body. Not to mention the smells that were swarming around the room, especially from the blonde sat next to her, as a plethora of pheromones leaked out of Yang’s body. She’d been so quiet after receiving her reward that no one had noticed how flushed her face was getting.

“FINAL QUESTION FOR PLAYER RUBY. WHAT WAS THE NATURE OF THE TABOO RELATIONSHIP THAT MISTRAL’S GREAT QUEEN STEPHANIE RUMOURED TO HAVE?”

Oh no, Ruby thought, not history! Not only that, but historical RUMOURS?! This was impossible, she had no idea what a taboo relationship even was! Like, someone she wasn’t supposed to fall for? “Um, she loved her gardener?”

“Hmm, someone wasn’t paying attention in class.” Weiss tittered, making the cheque in Ruby’s pocket feel a little less heavy with guilt.

“INCORRECT. SHE WAS ENGAGED TO HER SISTER.” That shocked Ruby quite a lot, how perverted was history class?! “PLAYER 1 IS THIRD AND IS PUNISHED WITH THE SAME FEELINGS STEPHANIE HAD.”

It was an annoying thing to not answer the question right, but Ruby was a little confused when nothing about her changed. What did it even mean? Like, was she going to feel like a Queen or-

“Oh.” She mumbled to herself when she looked at Yang. Her heart beat faster as she set her eyes upon such a beautiful creature. Hair as golden as the sun, slightly open lips that Ruby wanted to kiss so badly, half lidded purple eyes, and that was just the face! Ruby was suddenly so happy that Yang had just come out the shower and was too lazy to change. The towel was pushing on her oversized breasts, pushing the squeezable fat out the top of the white rim in such a tantalisingly motorboatable way. Lower down wasn’t much better. The muscley blonde had her legs clamped together tight, so Ruby couldn’t look up her sister’s crotch, but she could see the thick meat planks that could crush her head that Yang called thighs. The leader of the bunch was just drooling at the sight of her sister, far from a simple crush the poor girl was enamoured by this goddess. It was affecting Blake as well, since now there was two very horny people in the room while her own senses started attacking her.

But there was still a game to play.

“ROUND 2: ROLL THE DICE AND WHERE YOU LAND WILL DETERMINE THE RULES OF THE NEXT GAME.”

“Guess I’m up first…” Yang half said. Leaning down to pick up the dice and drawing both Blake and Ruby’s eyes in the process. Her sister was rapidly giving in to whatever feelings had taken over her mind, silently praying for the towel to combust. Especially when Yang threw the dice and her breasts jiggled a little from the motion, “A seven.” She said and moved her piece appropriately. This continued with all the girls landing on various spots. Only Weiss seemed to care that she’d rolled herself onto a red square.

“THE FIRST GAME IS A THREE VS ONE NAMED STRIP TEASE. PLAYER WEISS WILL STRIP AND IF ALL THREE OF HER OPPONENTS CAN AVOID TOUCHING THEIR GENITALS THEN SHE WINS.”

“Sounds easy enough!” Weiss beamed, quickly removing her dress in one swift motion, then her socks, bra, and underwear. It was far too quick, and not sexy at all for a strip tease. But Weiss was calmly following orders, as she wanted to do. Soon she was standing there naked, fists on her hips in a Superman pose, and letting her nice porcelain skin for the others to see, “There! Did you all touch yourselves?”

They all blinked back at her, “Uh, no.”

“Weiss cream, you barely gave us a chance to masturbate. Let alone a show.”

“Yeah! Boo!”

“PLAYER WEISS HAS LOST AND FACES THE PUNISHMENT. SHE NOW FEELS PLEASURE FOLLOWING ORDERS.”

The Schnee woman was mostly just angry she lost. Sitting down in a pout and crossing her arms while grumbling.

The game continued like this for a while. Everyone would roll, they’d play a minigame, and then someone would feel horny or strip or do some other lewd thing. No one really knew how to win or lose, but their minds were becoming foggy with pleasure. Blake had to finger herself to climax. Yang was licking all their panties clean. Weiss was shoving Yang’s anal bead collection into her butt. And Ruby was now sitting on Yang’s lap, which may have sounded the tamest if not for her feelings on the matter making her now nude rear leak a little onto her sister’s thighs.

Nearing the assumed end of the game, the current stats were Blake was first, then Yang, Ruby, and Weiss. Blake had made it all the way to the top of the volcano’s winding path, so now they were nearing the end. “THIS GAME IS CINDER SAYS. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF CINDER, DO NOT FOLLOW UNNECESSARY ORDERS.”

Blake was the one to nearly break free this time, “Cinder?”

“ANY NAME SIMILAR TO REAL LIFE NAMES IS A COINCIDENCE. PLAYER BLAKE IS HORNIER FOR HER QUESTIONING THE GAME.” The volcano suddenly started to sound a little petty, or maybe just impatient as Blake’s body heated up. Once more leaking more liquid onto her bedding, and letting all the girls see how erect her nipples had become from that punishement.

“THE PLAYERS IN LAST PLACE REQUIRE MALE GENITALIA FOR THIS GAME.”

It sounded so simple, like it was stating a fact… and somehow it was. All Ruby and Weiss had to do was look down, and instead of their pussies, they were greeted by two of the fattest and thickest cocks either had ever seen. They were so large and veiny, almost looking like an extra arm they were so thick and long. You’d expect them to be wary of this change of reality, but Ruby was too horny for Yang, Yang was too horny for dick, Blake was too horny, and Weiss just accepted it.

“PLAYERS PICK A PARTNER THEN FACE EACH OTHER.”

“Yang!” Ruby latched onto her sister immediately, “I pick Yang!” She demanded. Her new dick was engorged, and leaking a pungent precum onto the towel (that had still not been removed) that thinly shielded Yang from dick. Though she could still feel the size of it leaning up against her, and the fact she knew it held that magic sauce to make her a mother made the blonde gasp in hopeful pleasure. Blake and Weiss didn’t seem to mind the partnership swap, though Blake was just as interested in Weiss’ big schlong as Ruby was in Yang. They all got into positions. Weiss confidently saying they were going to win, while Ruby and Yang burned their desire to fuck each other into the air itself. Each standing about a few feet away from their partner and staring into each other’s eyes.

“CINDER SAYS: TOUCH YOUR PARTNER.” The volcano demanded, an easy one for sure as all quickly latched their hands onto the other. Weiss held Blake’s arm, Blake held Weiss’ dick, Yang held Ruby’s shoulder, and Ruby refused to let go of Yang’s thigh. “NOW LET GO… YANG AND WEISS HAVE FAILED. PUNISHMENT APPLIED.” Suddenly, the brighter haired pair moaned out. Weiss’ dick hadn’t been soft, but it certainly hadn’t been the same level of hard as Ruby’s. Now though it was a throbbing mess of meat, and making the heiress pant with pleasure at the simple touch Blake was applying to the tip. Yang also felt an incredible heat from where Ruby was touching, and was quickly losing her mind as she hoped her adopted sister would reach up and pinch her clit.

“CINDER SAYS KISS YOUR PARTNER.”

Ruby practically leapt into Yang’s arms. Shooting her tongue into her mouth, letting their tastes swirl while her dick rubbed into her sister’s stomach. Moans and saliva shared passionately, cushiony lips pressing against each other as the hungry Rose bit into her Yang burger. Blake and Weiss hadn’t taken their dial to 11, but a 9/10 kiss was still fucking great. The cat and heiress tongue gently caressing each other rather than Ruby’s demanding roughness. Blake’s senses were still going overboard, and thankfully she really loved the taste of Weiss and her slightly minty mouth.

“NOW STOP.” No one listened, either because they’d learned their lesson or they were all into the kissing. “CINDER SAYS GO TO SECOND BASE.” Blake was one step ahead, rolling Weiss’ nipple in her fingers and pulling it this way and that. Weiss herself followed suit, taking a meaty handful of Blake’s breast lest she be punished for not going far enough. The cat’s tit was surprisingly fun to maul anyway, and Weiss found her dick growing from the touches and kisses. On the other side, Ruby finally got to rip her sister’s towel away. Taking both of the globes that were bigger than her hands in full frontal glory. Their mouths moaned together, Ruby wondering if she’d always wanted to take Yang like this and now she could finally admit it. Yang didn’t have as much to work with, and because of Ruby’s attack it was harder to get in, but Yang still managed to avoid punishment after squishing Ruby’s lovely b-cup breasts.

“CINDER SAYS CARESS EACH OTHER’S GENITALS.”

This time, everyone followed instantly. Blake and Yang gripped onto the tall shafts poking against them and began pumping very excitedly. Using the thick dollops of precum that had been pouring down the dicks to get some very lush motions in. Ruby and Weiss were dumbstruck for a moment, but still managed to take their fingers into their partner’s slits. They hadn’t been instructed to stop kissing, but it was getting harder to manoeuvre the two states and multiple touches.

“CINDER SAYS STOP KISSING. CINDER SAYS LINE UP DICKS TO PUSSIES BUT DO NOT ENTER YOUR PARTNER.”

Yang and Blake spread their legs, their quivering mounds on full display as their cunt’s sticky rivers flowed down and leaked upon the tips of Weiss and Ruby.

It was so tempting. The heat of Yang’s pussy lit up the mind of Ruby. All she had to do was push forward and she’d be inside the gorgeous blonde, but she hadn’t been instructed to do it. Yang clearly wanted it too. Whimpering about becoming a mom, leaning her pussy into Ruby’s cock ever so gently.

“CINDER SAYS STILL DO NOT ENTER YOUR PARTNER.”

Blake was so wanting it. Panting right in Weiss’ face, their heat mixing so strongly as they gazed into each other’s half lidded eyes. All notions of what they were before had dissipated, now they just wanted to fuck and be fucked. Only held back by the desire to follow orders, and not be punished.

That was until it became too much for Ruby and Yang. Ruby ‘accidentally’ slipping her bulbous cockhead in was too much. The sudden rush of feelings from both of them sent their spiral into a complete loss. The sister’s quickly kebabing Yang, the muscular blonde taking the full length of her adopted sister’s cock in one go. “OOHHH, RRUBBYYYY!”

“Yang! YANG!” Ruby panted, grabbing her sister’s thighs and quickly hammering her dick in and out as fast as she could. “OH MY GOD! YOU FEEL SO GOOD YANG!”

“PLAYERS YANG AND RUBY HAVE FAILED. PUNISHMENT: LOWERED INHIBITIONS.” Said the volcano. Whatever inhibitions were left between the two were probably dead now. Ruby just grabbed as much of Yang’s ass as she could while foaming at the mouth in pleasure. Pounding cunt while the blonde wailed in pleasure above her. Even activating her speed semblance to go even faster in her pleasurable fucking.

“CINDER SAYS BREED YOUR PARTNER.”

Though she was panting, Weiss found the energy to complain. “Th-that isn’t fair! They got a head st-”

Weiss was on the floor before she could finish. Blake slammed her pussy onto the throbbing length in one go, squeezing Weiss’ new balls with her hands and kneading as much cum as she could. “Weiss. Shut up and fuck me.”

An order that Weiss could follow? That was all she needed. Grabbing the slim girl’s waist and bucking her hips into Blake’s cat slit. They had a lot of ground to cover, and the competition was fierce, but the two weren’t out yet. Not that Ruby and Yang cared. They had switched to a doggy style position to let Ruby hit even deeper into Yang’s inner folds. Slamming her cervix over and over with the coke can sized penis she’d grown, loving the sensations of pure lust that attacked her whole body. Yang was loving it too, moaning about how hot her sister was and how much she wanted to be bred by her.

Blake just jumped and humped on Weiss. Her tits flying up and down while the heiress attacked as hard as she could from below. Part of them remembered the war their families were in, but it was a small part locked behind walls of blissful pleasure. The raw dick attacking her insides made Blake’s extra sensory input explode far too quickly, and the girl found her climax about twice as quickly as the rest. Gushing on top of Weiss repeatedly while her inner walls contracted around the intruder. Both a sweaty mess. Both still yearning for more.

But fate was inevitable. Ruby was far too quick and excited to not be the first to unleash her full load into her sister. “YANG! YANGGGGG! GETTT PREGNANT YYYAAAAANNNNGGGG!” She roared while she felt the newest sensation her penis made her feel. White hot semen travelling up the elongated shaft to blast into Yang at full . Passing her descended cervix and splashing fast and hard into her womb. Her eyes saw stars as she experienced her first ever male orgasm. Yang squeezing her dick as hard as she could while also going into a thorough climax at the thought of being a mother.

The other pair weren’t far behind, and as the sisters panted in a heap, Weiss unleashed her cream inside of Blake. The cat’s belly feeling so very full as soon as the heiress shot out her jet. Fresh balls full of new yogurty cum to fill Belladonna womb with sticky lovely cum. Blake wailed in bliss and arched her back while the fullness spread to her whole pussy. Almost feeling like a balloon about to burst with hot beastly jism.

Team RWBY were now half seeded and fully exhausted. “CONGRATULATIONS PLAYERS. EVERYONE'S A WINNER THIS ROUND, BUT BLAKE HAS WON THE GAME OVERALL.” The volcano spoke once more, earning a half hearted ‘woo’ from the panting girls. “AS A REWARD YOU MAY NOW END THE GAME, OR CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE ORDERS OF CINDER FOR MORE DEBAUCHEROUS FUN.”

Blake looked around. While Weiss and Ruby’s dicks had gone now, the whole group were looking rather like a group of teenage boys with how horny they were. Ruby feeling up Yang’s stomach, Weiss tasting some of the cream leaking from Yang’s pussy, Yang fingering Weiss…

“I think the answer’s pretty clear, Mistress Cinder.”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)