More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 6th: Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid - Lactation

“What did you do to me, Tohru?”

It was the dead of night, and Kobayashi was confronting her maid in their kitchen.

The redhead had not been able to get a wink of sleep. Her body was far too hot and bothered, wanting the taste of something that it had just a drop of previously.

Dragon milk.

“Hmm? Kobayashi-san, do you finally want me?” Tohru teased. Her tail whipping back and forth lightly behind her and making her bust bounce ever so slightly in her tight outfit. She arched her back a bit to jut out her chest, clearly loving Kobayashi’s reactions to her breasts as the smart woman drooled over her shirt. “I thought you didn’t want my milk? You said it didn’t taste very good at all?”

“I lied.” She admitted. Her eyes did not leave Tohru’s chest at all, even when the dragon turned around to tease some more. “Tohru… please…”

It was enough of an admission to make the dragon pout, she’d never wanted Kobayashi to be in PAIN about it… but the desire in her dream woman’s eyes was something Tohru couldn’t deny enjoying.

The whole thing had started a couple days ago. As one would expect a Dragon’s biology is different to humans, they don’t just lactate as a post-baby development, they also lactate during their cycle pre-baby as a sign that this might be the last chance for ten years. Sort of a Draconic period that lasted many many years. If Tohru didn’t find a mate soon she wouldn’t be able to have a baby till after the ten year period ended.

And obviously, Tohru wanted that mate to be Kobayashi.

While Tohru could have waited, she also really didn’t know how long Kobayashi would last. She wanted to enjoy every moment with the human while she could, and give their child the same chance. Kobayashi had admitted to liking Tohru, and they lived together well, but that was as far as she’d gotten. It was a big leap, but luckily there was one thing Tohru had that could help her: the milk.

It wasn’t just a sign of her cycle, it was also an aphrodisiac for other dragons. If a potential mate drank it then any feelings of attraction they felt for the milk bearer would intensify. Some legends even spoke of it only working on the other’s true love. Though in reality it was mostly just a horny concoction made by a dragon’s reproductive organs to help them get laid. The real milk was made when the baby came.

Somehow, Tohru had convinced Kobayashi to at least try her milk. The salary woman was very VERY sceptical at first, but after being reassured by multiple sources that it was non-toxic and could be taken with a mix of , she begrudgingly accepted. Mixing a lot of vodka into Tohru’s lactated milk, but still being shocked by the taste.

Because Kobayashi really enjoyed the taste.

She couldn’t get it out of her mind. It was days ago and she still regretted mixing it with vodka, because the original had been so very euphoric on her tongue. Unfortunately for both women, Tohru had saved the information about her baby making till after Kobayashi drank the concoction. Scaring off the redhead with desires of baby names and knitting classes, as Kobayashi had to tell the dragon that she didn’t enjoy the milk just to keep her at bay.

But the taste lingered.

For the last few days, Kobayashi was in desire hell. Her body craved that milk. Her body craved Tohru. Every time she saw the maid, her pussy pulsed. It was mild at first, but on the second day she could barely be in the same room as Tohru without ruining the chair she was sitting on. It was causing massive headaches, her heart beat like a drum just smelling a slight whiff of the dragon. The more she denied her feelings for Tohru, the more the dragon was hurt emotionally, and the more she felt her own body beg to stop resisting. Her work became shoddy as her mind kept thinking of Tohru. Humans perhaps weren’t meant to take such powerful aphrodisiacs made for dragons, but it was too late. Her desires were running rampant. She had to forcefully stop herself from ripping Elma’s top off at work just to see if her milk tasted similar to Tohru’s.

And of course, it all came to a head as she laid in bed. Thinking only of Tohru. Until she couldn’t live with just the fantasy anymore.

“So, you’ll do it?” The dragon asked the panting girl sitting on their dining room chair. “You’ll let me use magic to grow you a boy, and you can impregnate me?”

Her face was a mess of sweat, her eyes could barely focus, but Kobayashi still nodded. There was some apprehension on her part that made Tohru frown, almost calling it off but beginning the spell, “B-but…” She said, stopping Tohru’s glowing hands from rising higher, “...I want my first time to be as a girl, okay?”

Something about that idea made Tohru very happy. “Of course it’s okay!” She beamed, diving forwards and glomping onto her lover so the pair of them and the chair fell all the way back.

On a usual day, Kobayashi would heavily scold the dragon for potentially hurting her back in such a way. But right now? Tohru’s milk heavy breasts were pressing against Kobayashi’s face and she couldn’t help but moan in happiness. She didn’t even care about the pain, the things she’d agreed to, or the clothes in the way. Right now Kobayashi was munching on Tohru’s areola through the maid outfit and tasting the slight squirts of juice squeezed through the fabric. It just tasted way too good.

“Oop! Sorry, Kobayashi-san!” Tohru giggled, activating her dragon hands and ripping apart her clothes in one motion. Not even the desecration of a maid uniform could shake Kobayashi’s desires, as two beautiful breasts bounced into view. The D (for dragon) cup girl looming over the salarywoman, watching the bespectacled beauty gape in pure reverence for dragon boobs. Dribbles of milk leaking from the fleshy taps above her, Kobayashi had never realised how beautiful Tohru’s full chest was.

“Wow…” She awed, cupping the breasts lightly and feeling their weight.

“Teehee! Kobayashi’s excited!”

“I am.” She replied seriously, totally throwing off Tohru’s teasing rhythm. Especially when she reached her neck up and licked the excess liquid from the dragon’s areola. Making the blonde gasp in growing lusts, “I want to make love to you, Tohru.”

It was far too much for the dragon. Her heart had been rejected so many times by the redhead, that the admission was like a valve had opened in her heart. “K-KOBAYASHI?!” She exclaimed, tears already budding at her beaming eyes. Quickly wrapping the woman up in an overly tight hug, squeezing their chests together.

“B-but! My back’s gonna hurt if we do it on the f-floor!”

In an instant, Tohru had dragged Kobayashi to their room and thrown herself onto the cushy bed, practically leaving a dust cloud from where they were. The two were very much lusting after each other intensely now. Drooling for different reasons, but both getting even more aroused as Tohru quickly ripped the last parts of her maid costume off.

Posing as best she could, Tohru displayed as much of her sexiness for the eager businesswoman standing in the doorway, “I’m ready for you, Kobayashi.” She couldn’t hide her excitement at all, her tail wagging in happiness as Kobayashi’s knees hit the mattress and she began crawling towards her, “I’ve always been ready…” She added quietly. Her partner was quickly taking the lead, grabbing Tohru’s pose and moving it from sideways to front on. Now kneeling in between the dragon’s spread and twitching legs.

Tohru came as soon as Kobayashi’s tongue touched her slit.

“AHH! KOBAYASHIIII!” The blonde squirmed. Her excitement and anticipation had been far too high that it had made her a bit of a quick shot in that moment. Though in her head, how could she not climax when the great Kobayashi had graced her with a lick? Kobayashi was just that good! Even if Tohru was currently her a little by clamping thick thighs around the redhead’s head.

“GAH! Tohru!” Growled Kobayashi, “Try to last longer this time dammit!”

The dragon that was coming down off her high suddenly blinked, “Th-this time? OH!”

Thankfully it wasn’t over as quick, as Kobayashi buried herself back into the sloppy leaky pussy in front of her. Kobayashi wouldn’t have pushed so hard if she hadn’t previously been practising some licking techniques from the internet, just in case they did something like this. She was happy that it had been quick, but also annoyed she didn’t get to show off her new techniques a little.

“K-KOBAYASHI-SAN!” Tohru yelped. Her pointed teeth grinding against each other, her eyes went wide on the blushing canvas of her face, and talons started to appear as her hands dug into the mattress for stability. “Y-YOUR TONGUE IS AMAZING!” It was flicking all the right places for Tohru, swirling around her hole before stabbing down inside. Keeping a rhythm of long licks and short flicks, with patterns that changed quickly to keep the dragon on her proverbial toes. It was certainly working, especially when Kobayashi squeezed the girl’s lips around her tongue and pinched Tohru’s clit at the same time. Such strange sensations that drove the quick shot dragon into a second climax within minutes of starting again. “AIIEE!” screamed Tohru as her wings shot out from her back in reflex.

Sitting back up, Kobayashi was satisfied she’d done her part. Watching a twitching melted dragon pant on the bed, all she could do now is follow her own burning desires upwards to once again start sucking on Tohru’s teets. There was a flinching gasp from the dragon, but she did not stop Kobayashi from biting down on her nipple to let the milky treat escape into her mouth. The intense suction from the lamprey was incredible to the climaxed dragon. Her sensitivity was already very high and now she was feeling her breasts tingle in bliss. A long drawn out moan from her stomach as Kobayashi sucked.

With a wipe of her chin, the redhead gulped down her overflowing mouth of milk. “Fwah~ so tasty…” She mumbled, unable to stop her feelings coming through. Which was similar to how Tohru felt:

“You’re so beautiful, Kobayashi-san.” said the dragon, looking up at her partner in the dim light in tearful awe. Kobayashi just frowned at the watery eyes and wide smile, unable to process her kind words like usual. A touching moment shared between the two as Kobayashi sighed, and slowly smiled back at- “Now can I stick my tongue into your pussy?”

Okay, moment over. “Yeah. Fine.”

Before Kobayashi could blink, she was on the bed in the position Tohru was in and her pussy had an intruder inside of it. “Wow! Kobayashi’s pussy tastes amazing!” The dragon already complimented (somehow with an outstretched tongue) even while Kobayashi’s insides felt fuller than they ever had before.

“C-careful!” Kobayashi warned, though not entirely sure for what. She almost sounded like she was scolding the dragon, but probably because she was scared more than anything, “T-Tohru!”

“Naww, Kobayashi’s moans are so cute!” Tohru teased again. Letting her elongated dragon tongue roll further and further out her mouth. The wriggling sensations up the business woman's cunt were electric, never having anything bigger than her index finger in there before. But now something thicker than a male instrument was making a nest inside her. The tongue had no technique compared to her, though why bother when you had something that practically worked on cartoon logic, like her mouth housed a literal tentacle that was invading her pussy.

It rubbed against every surface, the hot burning slab of meat swirled and poked around at it’s leisure. Her only goal was to seemingly taste as much of her insides as possible, which was not something Kobayashi could defend against. Just lying there on her back letting Tohru do as she pleased. The burning knot in her stomach didn’t seem to mind, and the more Tohru teased her the more that heat grew. It was her whole pussy, right up to her cervix that Tohru was coiling up against or poking for fun. A goofy grin on her face as her tongue did all the work, all the way until Kobayashi couldn’t take it anymore.

“Ha~ Haaa~ HAAAA~! G-GODD TOHRU!” She yelled, as her body violently jerked in motion. Her climax forcing Kobayahi’s spine to arc, throwing her head back against the pillow while she squirted atop the dragon’s face. It felt like her whole breath had been stolen from her, there was such an intense pulsing of pleasure all over her body. Not helped when the tongue finally retreated from inside of her and Tohru just moaned.

Without saying anything, Tohru grabbed the back of Kobayashi’s panting head and brought it up to her breast. This time suckling down the amazing taste of the left teat, and stroking her hair like a mother. Kobayashi was honestly impressed, though that could be the milk talking. Once she was done, and Kobayashi had calmed her heart enough to sit back up, they snuggled in each other’s arms.

Tohru sighed, once more looking at the naked woman with high reverence, “So, so beautiful. I’m so happy my first time can be with you, Kobayashi-san… I love you…”

“Um, thanks, Tohru…” Kobayashi replied awkwardly. “I… you know,” She continued to stumble through her words, having to construct the sentence repeatedly before her mind finally got her mouth to say: “I… I love you too…”

The tears weren’t going to stop anytime soon from Tohru’s eyes now. Nor was the loving hug going to stop anytime soon, squeezing their bodies together tightly, refusing to let her partner go.

With a sigh, Kobayashi accepted the hug. A wave of tiredness hit her as she nestled into Tohru, smelling her body and feeling at peace. It was a long time before either of them talked, “Guess I’d better breed you soon.”

“It can wait a few more rounds. I want girl Kobayashi to have as much fun as possible first!”

Kobayashi’s tiredness washed over her again, as she gulped in worry.

“...a few more rounds?”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)