More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 5th: Marvel - Pheromones

It was tough being a spider themed hero at times.

You might think, ‘Well Pete, wouldn’t it be tough being any hero?’ and yeah, you aren’t wrong. But the things that Cap or T’Challa don’t have to deal with? Is that their powers don’t get them in trouble with their wives because another spider themed hero’s super swapped pheromones.

“C’mon Peter!” Jess implored, dragging me through the abandoned station like our lives depended on it.

“Hey! I’m not even in my super suit!” I hissed in anger as she dragged me through.

Jessica Drew was the Spider-Woman. No, she isn’t my wife, cousin, sister, or long lost clone (thank the lord). No, she’s just a woman who had vaguely similar themed powers and wanted access to the brand I guess. I’d signed off on it, and I think we both regretted that. She’d been dragged into the Inheritor bs, multiple spider events I’d probably been responsible for, and all my negative PR! Why she’d kept it is beyond me.

Anyway, why was she dragging me to the middle of nowhere? Well, we’d been fighting some bozo called the Mandrill. A monkey mutant making many man musks for mind manipulating most… fuck it, he’s some mind controlling asswipe that we defeated. Problem is his pheromones mixed with Jessica’s spider-powered pheromones, then they reacted badly to make us both really fucking horny. Jokes on him I guess since Mandork’s webbed up somewhere on a roof while I just removed my pants.

“Come on, come on, come on!” Jess begged, practically shoving her thick rear into my crotch, “Peter~ I seriously can’t hold-MPH!” She hadn’t even had the time to rip any hole in her costume. The camel toe had been way too fucking inviting as I sank my way into her spider-snatch.

My length didn't even wait to let her remove her costume. Honestly my headache was hammering away like a goblin bomb was about to blow, that's how much my throbbing dick was messing with my mind. But something about feeling Jessica Drew's tight pussy clamp down around me felt so relieving, and the sound Jess made made me think she felt the same. Especially as drool leaked around her mouth, "MmmAHHH~! Haaa~!"

So here we were. I spun us a web to keep us out of sight, and we were now the New York cliche. Two mating spiders, underground and hidden away. Total privacy.

“GOD! YES! OH! FUCK! PE-! TER!”

That was, if Jess didn’t yell loud enough for the whole city to hear.

I couldn’t judge too hard though, her pussy was tight as fuck and I was so horny that we hadn’t even taken off her costume at first. The stretchy material acted like a makeshift condom, though not a great one. Spandex that were obviously not waterproof as her warm and sticky lady juices coated my penis and ran down my balls. I didn’t care though, Jess was so tight and slippery inside that even through the costume my dick felt so welcomed.

While gripping her spongy breast and earning a very happy gasp, I quipped, “Th-these pheromones are such a great source of lube, I gotta say.”

“D-dunno if it’s my powers, or just your studliness, spider…” She giggled back, bending over backwards just to land a quick smooch on my lips as a reward. I rewarded her reward by pinching her nipple hard again. A mini spider-gasm quickly overtaking her as she drooled over her suit in pure pleasure. “NNHHAAAAHHHH~!” Jess screeched. Times like these I wish I still kept a digital camera on me at all times. Though then I guess I’d be too distracted and not hammering this begging cunt as hard as my powers would let me.

“YES! YES! YES!” She groaned, melting into my body more and more with each thrust, “FF-UCK! You’re FUCKing streTCHing ME~! NNNYAAHHH!!

“GAH!” I let out a frustrated grunt, pulling myself out of her briefly and ripping the spandex from her rear as hard as I could. “That’s BETTER!!”

I slammed my meat upwards while she slapped her meat downwards. My uncovered cock finally entering her slimy welcoming walls properly, and though I didn’t mind the spandex fuck, right now my mind is way too horny to tempt myself with anything less than the real thing.

Jess clearly didn’t mind either. Now that she was on top she was moving her hips a hell of a lot more than I could. Grinding her gushing pussy into my hardness and making me scratch all those deep cervix itches I knew she had. She felt so good, inside and out. My hands roamed her thighs, touching the newly exposed soft skin and digging deep enough to engrave my fingerprints on her booty.

Our rhythm was lost as frantic thrusts from both of us just took our pelvis’ to oblivion. Occasionally we’d move together, but her rippling ass meat was being thrown around way too easily. Darn flying women always had wonky physics when you fuck em. Even while I stab my dick into her cervix, she’s flying back down to try and mash me further into her. Like I was supposed to pop her womb balloon with my flesh pointer.

The way she was bending while jumping also meant her tits slapped against my face more than once. My spidey-sense guided me to bite down at just the right time to concur with a slam against her G-spot, and send shocks of pleasure into the Lady Drew’s entire body.

“AIP!” She cutely screamed, bending her spine roughly around. The action, mixed with my biting, tore a hole in the front of her spandex too. One that I quickly increased while Jess was spasming around my dick.

Spider-Woman’s melons looked so juicy uncovered as I draped her body along the wall. One of the benefits to doing whatever a spider can is being able to stick to all sorts of places, something we both shared as she braced herself against the wall. I didn’t have to worry about safety, so I could just focus on how amazing she looked. The slightly pouty lips, her pristine skin poking through her costume, and her luscious feminine hair draping down beside us as she hung in the strange angle.

But again, her breasts were certainly drawing my eye now. Her matching large areolas surrounded two lovely poking nipples. And her yellow gloved hand had fun playing with it briefly as she noticed my burning gaze.

“F-fuck, Jess…” I panted, continuing to thrust into her sexy hips. Bullying her insides with all the spider strength I could muster as the crumbling walls around us showed. I loved when a girl could keep up, and even beg for more when I really started thrusting. Jess didn’t even respond, she was too busy gasping and moaning. It was hard to tell beneath the spider eyes (am I a narcissist for finding them hot?) but I think she wasn’t focusing anymore. Just losing herself to the heat of our rutting.

“Peeeterrrr….” She groaned deeply. Her head grinding along the wall with every thrust. “Cum Peter, I-I’m g-gonna cum again and I wanna cum with you! PL-PLEASE!”

Well, what kind of guy would I be to ignore a lady’s request?

“GUAAHH!” I roared, barely able to hold myself back for an instant after she begged for it. My dick feeling as big as it could possibly be as it let loose the full contents of my testicles. Pump after pump delivered directly into her piping hot innards, spreading around and filling whatever empty space was left. Spider-Woman screeching through the whole thing as my sticky cum splattered her womb.

It was minutes of panting, and a minute of hiding when a train went passed below us, before Jess finally spoke again.

“Wanna head back to my place?”


“H-how many is that now?”

“Thirteen.”

Thirteen times. We literally hadn’t done anything but fuck, order and eat a pizza, then fuck again all night. I wasn’t even tired! It was the next morning and my body had never felt better. Watching Spider-Woman just grinding on top of me was already getting me in the mood to grip her sexy waist and vigorously pound her. Something that Jess picked up on as the waning hardness of my erection started de-waning.

“You thinking about going to Fourteen already, Peter?”

She moved her hips back and forth seductively. I could tell that was half a tease, half a beg. Even with her womb filled to brim with my cum, she wanted more. It was so cute when Jess was horny. “What can I say? There’s something about doing it with another superhero that always gets my motor running.”

“Oh, and I’m sure the spider-pheromones don’t have a~nything to do with it,” Jess giggled, already jumping her hips again while my growing cock, “Didn’t you have a wife?”

“Don’t get me wrong, MJ was exactly my type of kinky woman. But seeing an unbelievably curvy and attractive spider themed sex object running around in the skimpiest costume that just hugs her in all the places I wish I was…” She giggled as my hands ran up her hips, “then getting to see how cute she really is when she lets loose…” I think something about my words were making Jess jump on my dick harder, “All I’m saying is man am I glad you got spider pheromones and not Thor pheromones.”

“I’m happy with em too,” Jess smiled, leaning down and kissing me passionately. “Though perhaps I’m not the only one you’ve thought about this way?”

My dick felt so nuzzled into her slick walls, I couldn’t help but try and ruin it with a quip. “What can I say? Moon Knight’s a great kisser.”

Thankfully, it didn’t scare her off. Just made her smile more, “Oh, I know. But don’t think you can dodge the question that easily…” She teased, and even though I was hitting her G-spot I gulped in worry, “D-don’t worry, we women always notice the ‘Friendly Bulging Spider-Man’. I just didn’t ~hah~ think I’d be the one to find out how B-BIG the bulge went!”

Me and Jess refused to stop our sexcapade for the whole day. My cum absolutely destroyed her bedding, but thanks to her pheromones it just wouldn’t give out. No matter how much we fucked our humping was too hot to not continue. Like a carnal need to breed (tokyo drift). All it would take was a five minute downtime, then one of us would either start rubbing my cock or feeling up Jess’ tight belly and the whole process would start up again. Either that Mandrill had really messed with Jess’ powers, or she was just actually into me and this was how super people screwed. She was kissing me a lot after the sixteenth time we did it, but that could have just been the pheromones, right?

I honestly can’t remember when we decided I had to swing away from her apartment for the sake of our health, but it was already growing dark again I can tell you that much. The Daily Bugle might have had some damning reports of Spider-Man swinging by their window without any pants on, but thankfully no Peter Parker to take his picture.

I just hope it didn’t get around.


“You think the spider-people fucked?”

Carol gave Hawkeye a raised eyebrow at that. Looking over at Jess and Peter standing silently together on the edge of the roof, then back at Hawkeye.

“Jesus, Clint. I know patrol can be dull, but where’d you pull that idea from?”

The archer just continued to eat his pimento sandwich. A watchful eye stayed on the two for a minute before Clint subtly pointed at the building behind them. “Fly around to the other side of that building, wait one and a half minutes, then come back.” He instructed before turning away from all three of them and looking out to New York city again.

It may not be nice to say, but Captain Marvel was a gossip, and after giving it two seconds of thought quickly flew away to follow up the lead.

On her return just over one and a half minutes later, she was privy to one hell of a sight.

“Psst, Peter!” Jessica Drew had her hands cupping her costume very tightly. And the slight indents that usually sprouted from her costume now revealed the complete outline of her sexy tits to the other spider on the roof. “Wanna come back over tonight? My girls still wanna have a go with the Daily Bulge!”

The rumour got around the hero community very quickly. Though some thought the two had been married since day 1, others were pretty interested in how exclusive Spider-Man was to his new fling…

Especially Carol.


Art from here: https://e-hentai.org/g/156826/d8082dcc3b/

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)