More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 4th: Danganronpa - Massage

Akane was casually munching on a large meat bone and sitting casually as I opened the door to the doctor’s office.

Mmf, growmph, gere yourf are, Hinfaca! Kmp!” She beamed with a mouth full of pork. Chewing the last of her food while her feet dangled off the side of the medical bed she sat on. The woman with crazy large hair belched loudly, threw the crumbs around her mouth to the floor with the back of her hand, and tossed the bone into the nearby bin in seconds. “You ready for this?”

“Uh, yeah… are you sure you want me to do this?”

“Yeah!” The dark skinned beauty grinned even wider at me, “I really wanna massage from you!”

I swallowed my stress and nodded my sweaty blushing head. Truthfully, we were getting closer in our downtime these days, but I never expected her to ask me to do this. A full body tissue massage, to help with her muscle growth and pain she can feel after working out so much and so often. Akane apparently had this all the time from her trainer before she got to the island, but had been pushing herself to not need it anymore to grow even stronger. A pretty silly idea, but her strength spoke for itself.

Which is why I felt really awkward knowing I was about to be her first massager in a while. I never really dabbled much in it, at least on a real subject. One of the reasons she’d chosen me was I’d mentioned reading some books on the topic of massage, but to think I was now staring down the barrel of the gun was freaking me out.

Not helped that she’d asked me to massage her loudly over breakfast in front of everyone wearing only a towel.

“Ready, Hinata?” She asked. Lying face down on the table with her head in hands. If I looked, I could probably see under the towel… NO! I-I was here to help a friend! A ridiculously curvy, sweaty, and attractive… FRIEND. Friend. I was just massaging a friend.

“Friend-I MEAN YES!” I stuttered, walking up to the bed and once more gulping back my feelings. Especially the ones that were clawing down below. Instead, I focused on splashing some massage oil on my hands and coating them in juices. The longer I waited, the longer I could pretend I didn’t have to do this…

Delicately, I reached down and started somewhere easy, her shoulders. After moving her hair away, my fingers touched down on brown heaven. Her skin was warm, and softer than you’d think, perhaps it was the slight layer of pudge over her muscles cause of all the food. As soon as my thumbs touched her, there was a strange confusion on Akane’s face as she looked up at me. Her eyes studied my face from behind her shaggy hair before seemingly accepting my massage.

With no complaints, I started applying what little knowledge I had to her shoulder blades. Small circles under the affected muscles, then longer strokes following it down, though when I realised how close I was getting to her towel I switched strategies to focus on her arms instead.

Following the shoulders up and kneading the tissue and firmly as I could. The book had said to not be too gentle or else it wouldn’t work, especially on those with a lot of knots. I really wasn’t sure what constituted a knot in a muscle, but whenever Akane flinched under my touch I’d apply a little extra pressure there to make sure. Soon getting a rhythm for it as I explored her muscly body.

I honestly think I was getting the hang of it, wondering if this was some hidden talent I had… when I realised something about Owari…

She was moaning softly.

Instinctively, my hands retreated, and I was greeted to a look I very rarely saw from the giant. Red face… steamy breath… half lidded eyes… well, needless to say I was having trouble with my pants.

“W-why’d you stop?”

“Uh, I-I’m… gonna start work at the bottom!” I defended, heading towards her feet.

“Kay…” She mumbled. Slowly reaching her hand down to… oh my god.

Akane just removed the towel. She… she thought I meant her actual bottom. All of a sudden I was staring at a completely naked Akane, lying weakly on a table and giving me permission to caress the gigantic chocolate peach she called an ass. My breath caught in my throat, could I really stroke it? I… I really wanted to massage it…

Then her hand slapped her ass lightly, making the whole peach just jiggle with a satisfying ripple. “Hurry up, Hinata.” She said, and it was all the permission I needed.

I hopped up onto the bed itself, knees on either side of her frame as I scrambled up to her. Leaning on the thick trunky thighs, I leaned over and dove my fingers into her supple behind.

To describe the cheeks as either firm or fat would be an insult to the other word.

The bubble was plush and cushiony enough to envelop my fingers completely when they pushed in. I could squeeze my entire into the fat and it still reacted like the perfect stress ball it was. But they were also so firm that as soon as I did, the butt would bounce right back into place. The muscles in it made it so it didn’t feel overly soft or flabby, just an amazingly soft and pleasurable experience.

The ringing happiness in my ears finally chilled out long enough for me to hear Akane’s louder moans.

“Hinataaa~” She called out. My name. With that crazy grip of hers, she was strangling the pillow in front of her for dear life. My fucking name was making her be like this. Even her feet were rising up and lightly kicking my back, like her feeling needed places to escape from. My efforts quickly doubled, and Akane just shuddered from the increase. My fingers dug into her brown flesh, watching it squish and squash and seep through my fingers like a liquid.

I was addicted. My hands just went crazy on Akane’s butt. I started moving around more, up to feel her lovely waist, down to her plushy thighs, but often returning back to squish her wonderful cheeks that seemed to beg for more. Akane was certainly not complaining either. Her moans were so sweet, and peaked whenever I went back to fondling her rear.

But then things shifted. With a single motion, Akane turned her body so she was looking at me with a sweaty panting face and barely clinging-on towel. I could easily see how large her breasts were, as the nipples were now poking hard up over the white fluffy cloth. Sweat clinging to her amazing body, and not to mention that with the motion, her lower lips were now fully fucking visible to me. The fact they were blushing as much as me was making my heart go crazy. Panting, sweaty, and looking a little annoyed, all she could say to me was:

“When are you… gonna start… massaging me?”

I barely registered at first. My brain needed a minute to reconstruct itself after her bombshell body blew it to pieces.

“...whu?”

A frustrated growl escaped her pointy, gritted teeth. Reaching down and grabbing my jeans, before ripping them in half with barely a drop of her effortless strength. My erection appreciated it at least, bobbing up and down in my green boxers. You know, the ones with a precum stain on them currently.

The gymnast was at least gentler with my underwear, and slowly brought my dick out through the front flaps. I think she may have even gasped a little at the size, but I just couldn’t seem to think straight right now. “Massages are when you take your man tail and put it in here.” She told me, pointing right where her endless stream of juice was escaping from. “I wanted you to massage me, but you just kept touching my body… now I really REALLY want you to massage me.”

She… she wanted me to have sex with her from the start?

My brain quickly compartmentalised by putting away all thoughts of how unethical her last gym trainer was, and focused on the woman asking to have sex with me right now.

“Y-you’re sure?”

It was her turn to not really listen. Looking so hungrily down at my penis that a river of drool began to flow from her mouth and onto her skin. “Big front tail…”

Oh to hell with it.

I lined myself up with Akane’s lovely looking slit. Feeling the intense heat pouring out of her while her hips humped against me ever so gently. With nowhere left to run, I rubbed myself into her lips and pushed forwards.

Her velvety walls were so tight, yet the way they convulsed around my hardness made it feel like they were dragging me in deeper. It was so slippery, warm, and mind numbingly good. I could only go further inside, answering the sirens call of her deepest regions as every centimeter of my cock entered further and further into Akane. The walls were closing in, but I couldn’t help but love grinding against her. Shocks of pleasure shooting into my brain, instantly making me addicted to her and the feelings sex was giving me. Eventually it became too tight to continue down, but I was very happy to retreat and do the journey again. Somehow Akane felt even tighter the second thrust in, especially as her hands curled around my neck to bring my whole body down into her squishy muscly heaven.

She kept me locked in an embrace… though strangely she was violently shaking as I rode her out. The screams she let out were almost frightening. It was fairly obvious what was happening, even if I didn’t believe it. But the one thing for certain was she suddenly let out a lot of liquid onto my abdomen.

“I… I lost!” Akane yelled. Her orgasm making her eyelids flutter and jiggle physics go everywhere, “I… I never lose… I lose by myself but always used to win at massages…”

I guess to her ‘losing’ was an orgasm? “Happy to have helped…?”

“Guess that’s it, huh?” She sighed sadly. My eyes bulged in confusion, really hoping she was joking before she started explaining. “Whenever someone wins, that’s it for the massage… you then get cleaned up.” More of that shitty gym trainer’s logic? Guess he could only last one round… “Sorry I lost so quick, Hinata. You played really really well…”

“Um,” I stopped her moving by gripping her sides a little tighter. “We could… have another round?”

Akane blinked.

Never leaving the lovely insides of her pussy, I was suddenly flipped around to be the one on the bed, “Really?! I’d love to!” She beamed happily. Looking really cute at how much she wanted to keep going with her huge toothy smile. “Maybe you can keep doing that thing you were doing with your hands?”

“Huh? You mean... touching you?”

“Yeah!”

I’d argue with her more, but she’d raised her hips up and down at this point and my mind was gone. Both of us shuddered in pleasure again from just the single thrust before the ultimate gymnast started to build up her own rhythm again. My instincts took over and I jutted my hands out to squeeze her tantalisingly eager breasts.

“R-Round 2 feels even better!” Owari moaned, looking like she couldn’t stop her hips even if she wanted to. I found myself in a similar position as my own hips tried to push back up when she went down. (Though with her strength it was a losing battle). So instead I just focused on keeping her bosoms massaged, even going so far as to reach my head up and bite lightly into her flesh. Going between massaging her firm ab muscles and soft plush breasts was a really fun juxtaposition. I could lose myself in her body, just squishing her with my hands while she squished me with her pussy.

It was enough to have my lower regions doused in her pussy juice again.

“L-losing feels s-sssooo g-g-g-gooood!” She panted, bouncing herself up and down on me. My hands squeezed her huge squishy melons, all the way around until my thumb and forefinger circled her areola. She was already on saliva as I did, but when my thumb wriggled back and forth over her erect nipple her entire body felt like it seized up. “HAaa~! I-I LOSE AGAIN!” Akane beamed, her eyes rolling back in her skull with her tongue lolling out her mouth in that way I’d thought only drawings could do, “HINATAAA~AAA! Y-YOU’RE TOO GOOOOOD! I LOVE LOSING TO YOUUU!”

“A-Akane!” I called out, unable to stop what was coming after so many orgasms on my dick were squeezing me like crazy. “I-I’m g-gonna c-ccuuummm!!!” I couldn’t even get through the warning before my floodgates opened into her. My dick spitting its hot contents into her tight stomach. Her spine practically snapped up at the sudden heat invading her and spreading over her cervix.

We both sat here in the position for a good couple minutes. Just two breathing statues, locked in embrace as our minds tried to repair themselves from such a climax. My wilting cock had escaped Owari's pussy, followed quickly by a steady flow of white cream that bubbled out the dark skinned slit. The sight quickly made my cock harden again, even while it was pulsing in sensitivity still, there was just something so erotic of seeing a creampie of my own making.

And Akane seemed to agree, grabbing my man tail gently and feeling it with her hands.

“Up for a round three?”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)