More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 3rd: Street Fighter - Gloryhole

The residents of ‘Club Shad’ were some of the most rotten and deplorable scum you would ever meet. But they still had a code.

It was a strip club with hardly anyone in it. A tiny little establishment, built in the corner of a forgotten tumour of the city, was grimy and gross to look at. Only a neon sign telling them to GET LOST above a broken door was the entry point, and ask anyone about the place they’d probably shank you where you stood.

But as I said, they had a code. They weren’t an evil organisation, just the only place so many could call home. They never turned anyone away that found them, and would listen to shared stories of attempts gone wrong or a crooked blowjob deal falling through… One could almost call it classy, if your eyes and nose had stopped working recently.

One of the most important rules was to not out anyone. Let them wander in, spend their time trying to find an answer or forgiveness or whatever they felt they needed from the club, then wander out again.

Which is why it was especially bad when Barry asked, “Excuse me miss. A-aren’t you a cop?”

“...I was told I would be anonymous.”

Barry wasn’t sure she was a police officer, but he had to ask. He could feel a growing anger, even though he couldn’t see the woman behind the barrier.

He was working at Club Shad as a general busybody. Making sure kegs were full, vomit stains were minimal, and at this point in time: feeding the lady behind the glory hole. He’d come in to the woman’s bathroom, placed the tray of food under the door, and watched as the woman carefully picked it up and moved it away from his field of vision. Sneakily, he’d gone into the next stall to see if he could catch a glimpse through one of the round circular holes. And in doing so, proved a thought he’d been having for a while

But then he’d gone and ruined it all by saying something stupid like ‘are you a cop?’

The woman in the middle stall hissed, and began shuffling around the stall suddenly, “Can’t believe the owner would out me like this-”

“Wait!” Barry called out, “I-I… you saved me!”

“...what was that?”

“Y-you’re Ch-Chun-Li, right?” He whispered timidly. There was another grunt of frustration from the woman but he continued anyway, “Y-you didn’t arrest me when I got out of juvie and couldn’t find a job and then tried to arrest a bank and then you were there and then, yeah, you said I could go free as long as I stayed good n found a job and because of that I’m working here now and-”

“Please, stop talking so fast.” Chun-Li snapped. The woman sighed, letting the awkwardness hang for a moment before asking, “So are you trying to me?”

Barry gawped, “NO! No way! Th-the opposite actually!” He declared, practically hearing the woman’s confusion through the wall. “I-I just wanted to say I’ll never tell anyone, and that I’m really thankful for what you did for me!”

“Well, I suppose you’re welcome.”

“And to ask…” Barry swallowed his spit, going close to the glory hole to whisper, “A-are you being blackmailed to be here, Miss?”

Once more, Chun-Li sighed. She really hadn’t expected to be contracted into an interview when starting here, but after a few months it made sense someone would finally find out about her. “No, not really.”

“Not… really?” Barry asked but the woman stayed silent. “Um, I promise I won’t tell anyone if you have something you want to get off your chest…”

There was another moment of complete silence, other than the slight sounds of whatever awful drum beat the DJ was currently playing on the crappy tannoy. They still had another twenty minutes break before the next wave of dicks were to appear to her, so perhaps it was the best time to finally confess. “...fine. But this never leaves the booth, okay?” After an agreeable grunt from Barry, she continued. “About half a year ago now, I killed M. Bison. Tuesday the 13th of April. It was supposed to be the most important moment in my life, and it certainly felt like it at the time. We’d cornered him, taken down his lieutenants, and destroyed his psycho power generators he’d been creating. There was nowhere for him to go.”

The timid boy in the other stall had many, many questions. But he held his tongue for the sake of her story.

“But like a cornered rat, one must never underestimate M. Bison. He had one final trick for me and my squad, a new powerful ally named Seth who managed to take out my group and trap me in a machine used to create his ‘Dolls’. His psycho powered soldiers that obey all of Bison’s commands.”

“Wow, how did you get free?”

“Guile, an old friend of mine, showed up just in time having apparently followed the same trail. With his help, we defeated both Seth and Bison.” She spoke with a smile in her voice, “And as I finally got to him out, feeling the air leave the lungs of the man who killed my father… I wondered what his cum tasted like.”

Barry blinked, “...uh, I’m sorry?”

“The time in the Doll chamber was so short that nothing fed into my mind that would cause me to follow his orders… but there was one simple programme installed into my mind that only seemed to grow after that point. A love of male semen. The taste, the texture, the smell… no matter what, after that day I couldn’t stop thinking about it. At least once a day thinking of it became twice, three times, every hour… dreaming about cum.” Barry was shocked, even more so as he heard a shlicking sound begin to underline her words, “It started small. Just flirting with more boys, going on more dates, treating Guile to an ‘victory blowjob’... and it just made my love for cum grow. I didn’t realise anything had changed until it was too late. I stopped a mugger outside an anime shop. The fat man who was being mugged had clearly not showered in weeks, and his dick was so crusty I could smell it from across the alleyway, but it was the tastiest meal I’ve ever had. I practically myself upon him, sucking his cock over and over again until he had to be brought to the hospital for dehydration…”

The story was picking up as much as Barry’s cock was. But he still had enough of a mind to ask, “Sh-should I try and find a cure?”

Chun-Li’s mouth suddenly appeared in the glory hole. Pretty red lips that were smiling with pure hunger, her shlicking sounds so loud now as she grunted and moaned. “You think I haven’t tried? I had the psycho virus removed, I’ve been to therapy, gone on meditative retreats… but nothing works now. I was medically diagnosed a ‘slut’ now. It was in me too long and now my hunger for cum is just my carnal pleasure.” The police officer moaned deeply, hanging her tongue lewdly from the hole, “I don’t even want to change now, cum tastes way too good. I tried to stop, but there were so many wonderful memories of my mouth filling with a man’s climax! That feeling of his hot burning sperm travelling up his urethra and down my throat. Even your boss knows, this chicken steak he gave me was covered in his cum. It’s the only way to eat!”

“M-Miss Chun-Li!” Barry gasped, feeling far too horny from the story and her mouth and jumping in his seat from the pulsing dick he had to deal with. She could tell, opening her mouth suggestively.

“I want you to stick your dick into my mouth and let me suck all your jizz from your balls like a straw. Let me be your hero again and save all that lovely cum from being wasted in a sock.” She purred. Leaving her mouth open again when Barry began to move. He removed his pants, freeing his aching engorgement and followed his heart to slam his length through the glory hole.

For a moment he just let it stay there. His cock felt all the warmth and eagerness of the great Chun-Li’s mouth. Memorising the way her lips suctioned around his base, the feel of the roof of her mouth, and the way her tongue seemed to wrap around his length like it didn’t want to let go, only begging him deeper. She was similarly memorising things about him, like the way his precum tasted so thick down her throat, or the size of his veins as she licked his shaft, or how much more shaft he was managing to shove through. Soon hitting the back of her throat and forcing the officer to gulp down his cock, even as there appeared to be more inches to go! Time was ticking down though, and Barry knew others would be intruding on this tiny pocket he had with Chun-Li soon. Grunting in almost annoyance that he had to retrieve himself from such a pleasurable hole, Barry thrust back and then tried to slam as hard as he could back into the woman’s throat.

“GLK!” Chun-Li choked. But like a champ she didn’t move her head back, simply staying at the hole’s entrance to provide Barry the chance to hump her mouth. She would pick up the slack when he was done, if he lasted that long, but for now she could enjoy a man’s thickness wrecking her mouth pussy. The promise of a white Christmas inside her stomach making her almost giggle with glee. Chun-Li had fallen far, but she just loved the fall. It was so exhilarating and exciting. The knowledge she was just a slut now, a hole for a man to ejaculate in, not unlike the toilet she was kneeling near… Well, needless to say her fingers were going overtime as she fingered her unpantied pussy as hard as she could.

On the other side, Barry’s mind was in overdrive. Because this wasn’t just a woman in a bathroom in a dingy bar, like she was to so many other patrons… no. Barry knew Chun-Li. He’d had a crush on her after she’d saved him so graciously, and he’d even bought one of the old World Warrior posters of her to hang up on his wall. She was the girl he’d never thought he’d see again, but always secretly fantasized about one day being worthy of. The ideal for a better life. A real dream girl… that was currently sucking his cock with feverous abandon. This also meant that Barry had knowledge on how fucking hot the asian on the other side of the wall was. He’d already spent years imagining the size of her large breasts that seemed to be squished into her tight blue outfit, he knew exactly how wide and sexy her hips were when she kicked with her amazing thighs, and he’d spent so long looking at that face imagining he’d kiss it one day. So to feel how plush and soft her lips were around the base of his dick was very addicting. Making him slap most of his hips and balls into the wall, trying to get as much of him inside Chun-Li’s mouth as he could.

The thoughts swirled in both of their heads, till it was far past the point of no return. Barry tried to warn her, pausing his thrusts and shouting, “M-Miss Chun-Li! I’m ab-AAAHH!” but before he could finish his sentence, her mouth had eagerly began skull-fucking itself on his dick. A whole new sensation opening up to Barry as for about a minute, Chun-Li was fully in control. Hunger and desperation in her movements, slurping and gagging noises were all that escaped her vacuum sealed mouth, as the cop completely debased herself on Barry. But as I said, this only lasted a minute before Barry’s balls could boil no longer, releasing their hot sticky payload up and through his shaft and into Chun-Li’s eager mouth.

It was heaven for the cop. Thick yogurty cream was her reward for sucking her old life’s rescuee. Clearly this one hadn’t unloaded himself in a while so his balls were achingly full and willing to give Chun-Li all she wanted. The first jet of hot cum practically slamming her stomach as she gulped as much of it down as she could, quickly bringing his tip out to just trap in in her lips so that her tongue could taste the full contents of the man’s testicles. Filling her mouth, swirling around and under her tongue, overflowing to the point where a small dribble escaped her nose, and all of it making her so pleased that her own orgasm overtook her as well. It made swallowing that much trickier, but she’d done it enough times now to know when to let a pulse of pleasure attack her brain and when to let the gallon of sticky cream slide down her throat. Barry was puffing and panting as all his cum was sucked out of him, her lips refusing to let go as she kept gulping down more of his jizz that had been trapped in his urethra.

Eventually, she released him. The boy falling back with stars in his vision back down onto the toilet. Only able to slightly catch the content smile on her face as she licked up the cream from around her red smiling lips and retreat back into the dark void.

“Thank you for the meal.” Was all she said as she slid the empty tray of food back under the barrier.

Barry kept silent. Picking up the tray slowly without even looking at it while staring back through the glory hole.

“M-Ma’am… I’m sorry, but I think I’m gonna have to you…” Barry mumbled. He heard the woman shuffle around again before adding, “I just… I want to keep giving you my cum. Do you think you’d want to come around my place, next time you’re hungry?”

“Oh, is that all?” She giggled in relief, “I already left my phone number on the tray you know.”

Club Shad was home to some of the roughest and worst scum in all of Metro City. But it was where Barry found the love of his life.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)