More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

What's next?

Dec 2nd: Tracer and Emily's Gym Bro Bukkake

“All this for just the two of us? I had no ruddy clue you boys liked us so much!”

Like a pair of beautiful flowers blooming in a calm valley, two wonderful women knelt in the lustrous fields of naked men. Erections of all size and colour pointing like compass needles to their magnetic personalities, excitement was oozing in the air as hot-blooded cocks and deeply filled sacks were readying their orgasms for the two blossomed daisies.

It was an event that needed no fliers, banners, nor errant tweets. Yet somehow so many knew and were to attend this legendary occasion for the chance… to nut on the one and only Tracer and her girlfriend, Emily.

The current location was in a gym after work hours. Discarded gym shirts and socks were all around, and the two in the centre of it all were wearing just the skimpiest of black sports bras and lacy black panties.

“So much…” Emily hissed in excitement, unable to stop her nail from running along her sodden panties, “Fuck, Lena we should have brought snorkels! They might actually drown us this time!”

Lena Oxton quickly pecked her girlfriend’s cheek, “I’m having fun too.” She giggled at her eager partner before addressing the crowd, “Remember, guys and futa’d ladies! We are not here to get you off! Neither of us lesbians are into your cocks, so don’t expect any handies to help!”

“Then why the bloody fuck are we nuttin’ on ya?!” One man from the back yelled, earning a few slaps of annoyance from his fellow gym members.

“It’s simple, luv!” Tracer chuckled, “You know how there’re those vegetarians that break their rules if the steak is good enough? Well, we’re lesbians that break the rules for a huge fuckin’ bukkake!”

As the crowd cheered at her admittance, the event had officially begun. Blocks had left the wheels, the birds had left the nest, and the runners were all wanking their starting pistols towards the two on the floor. Metaphor.

Though they didn’t feel any particular arousal to the meaty gym goers, the two still began flaunting their bodies for the lovely meal being prepared for them. Emily running her hands up her thin sides, cupping her bigger breasts and squeezing her cleavage seductively as if to ask for a load between the soft cushions. Her bra had a perfect tit hole to see the ginger’s creamy breasts, while also being so tight it outlined her puffy areolas perfectly. All while her brunette girlfriend more played around with the expectations of the crowd by sucking her finger lewdly. Letting her tongue swirl around her index finger, letting her eyes wander to each of the wankers, giving each a boost of arousal as she watched the circled crowd with an intense lustful gaze.

30-40% of men. In a more intimate setting, the 'premature ejaculator' is a beast that can starve on its own. Often a distasteful male that does little to pleasure its mate, in this specific environment they are kings. Being the first to lay claim to untainted lesbian bodies. A gym full of cocks, there was surely to be some that could fit this bill, and there was.

Rushing forwards, three men burst through the crowd to bring their cocks to the delivery circle that had been laid out around the lesbians.

While they stayed kneeling in the splash zone.

“Gragh!” “Gwoah!” “FFZZT!” The three all had to hurry to get their first blasts onto the two’s forms, lest they splatter against the gym floor, but thankfully for all their aims were true.

Two cocks aimed for Emily, one aiming its first heated blast towards her ginger hair to create a white streak of semen. The second aimed lower, hitting up her chest and collar bone with a streak of man gravy that instantly stained her bra. Tracer only got the one, but she wasn’t complaining. This wasn’t a contest, and besides, she was lucky to get some delicious cum directly on her tongue. Swirling and moaning at the wonderful substance that she adored so much coating the inside of her mouth. Emily would have to rescue a drop from one male’s leaking cock in order to get her own first taste.

And then the rest of the bukkake happened.

Salty tastes, sweaty musks, and the sight of pure white like getting caught in an avalanche would be all the two would remember about the rest of the night. Their bodies became more and more coated in thick sticky cream. Strands draping between fingers or connecting arms to torsos from the sheer volume of cum covering their bodies.

Tracer’s hair was drenched in manly seed, Emily’s face was barely visible from the yellowish globules that ran down it. They were in pure heaven.

Cum was flying in from all angles, sometimes getting so close into the splash zone to practically shoot their pistols from point-blank range. Respecting the boundaries of no touching, but damn was in close. One particularly brave soul went so far as to order Emily to open her mouth and let his tip ever so slightly go past the chin to shoot directly into the back of her throat.

The two just basked in the glory. Barely able to see past the jizz, and when they did, it was to look at a cockhole opening both barrels to shoot more batter into their bodies.

It almost became a silent goal between the group to leave no part of them un-cummed on. One woman with a huge cock made sure to sticky up Tracer’s armpit, then another guy got Emily to open her panties so he could shoot down her buttcrack.

Intoxicating passions and smells sent the two lesbians to orgasm multiple times from the loving care of the gym. Had you looked at a before and after you’d struggle to see a resemblance between the images.

Soon enough beginning to share their collections with each other, stickily crawling over and splatting their bodies together. Briefly kissing before moving their tongues to instead clean the thick sticky messes that had accumulated, moaning deeply as so much cum filled their bellies. Some of the last dregs of the masturbating masses still held on to add yet more cum to the kissing parade, but the magic was mostly over now.

Now the fun was just watching two cum drenched hotties act like cats cleaning each other with their tongues. Slurping down their 'protein shakes' lewdly, getting deeply into each lick to enjoy each gulp to its fullest potential.

They’d make sure to cum to the next event as well.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)