More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 25th: Spy X Family - Santa Bikini (Plus an afterword/bonus poll)

‘Twas the night before Christmas, in the land of Ostania;

Not a youngling was stirring, especially not Anya.

The stockings were hung on the couch’s back with care;

In hopes that Bond Man soon would be there.

Loid checked on the dog and the girl, snuggled in their bed,

Kissing the top of his daughter’s excited restless head.

He closed the door tight and snuck down the hall,

Where he bumped into his wife, wearing almost nothing at all.

“LOID!”

“YOR!”

The assassin’s eyes were teary as she knelt on the sheets, her clothing choice so risque it was almost risking a visit from the secret police, and it looked like she knew how she looked. A tiny red hat resting on her long black hair, guiding the eyes down to the red and white shawl over her shoulders. Though this would be the most amount of her body that was covered, what can only be described as a ‘santa print bikini’ that looked two sizes too small is the main article Yor wore. The silky see through red cloth pressing her large pudgy breasts in, ever so gently, like they were being held by dainty hands that spilled a bit too much out from the sides. Not to mention the thong sized undergarment that barely covered her pussy.

The spy coughed, finding it hard to look away but managing to find the will to do so, “Um, please do not take this the wrong way, Yor-san. But… may I ask about the outfit choice?”

Her face was blushing, apologetic, and embarrassed. “Loid… I… I wanted to be Anya’s Santa!” She wailed, throwing her head to the bed she was kneeling on and covering her head with her hands. “But I bought the wrong outfit! I thought when it said a lady santa, it would be woman sized! Not… THIS! I’m such a fool!”

“It… it was a wonderful thought, Yor-san.” Loid tried to reassure, though his eyes were still looking out the door. ‘Did she always look like this?!’

“Oh Loid… you must hate me…” a protest was forming in his mouth when she added, “...you won’t even look at me…!”

'How can she even tell in that position?’ He wondered, glancing over to her head buried in her arms… while drifting over to the thong munching ass briefly. “I-I certainly don’t hate you, Yor!” He coughed, making the effort to turn his body and look over at her. Eyes traitorously drifting to her various parts, “S-see? I’m looking!”

He wanted to be professional. To simply smile at the girl’s feelings and let her know he appreciated her efforts, even if they were misplaced. But as Yor sat up to look at him, there was just something so career ruining about how cute she was. The slight tremble on her lip, the red flush on her teary face, the sheer look of worry she wore, and that was all before getting to her body that swung up with her movements! Loid wanted to be professional, but almost instantly there was a part of him that thoroughly wasn’t.

Meanwhile, Yor felt useless. This was her first Christmas that she’d spent with her new family and she’d really wanted it to go well. But Yor couldn’t cook the big meal, couldn’t get Bond to wear his reindeer outfit, and she’d been told by Anya repeatedly that her present ideas were no good (without even telling her!). Even though Yor had been helping in so many other ways, her feelings of inadequacy were running high knowing she’d failed at becoming Santa. She imagined how Loid’s first wife probably handled the whole event much easier. How much better a wife that she’d been… and how Loid will soon realise this and remove Yor as his wife…

That was until she saw how unprofessional the spy was being in his trousers.

“S-sorry!” He stammered. Completely flabbergasted by his own actions, like he was a pre-buscent from boarding school seeing a real woman for the first time in months. Loid tried to cover his crotch, and the obvious bulge that the assassin was staring at, but he still felt embarrassed by the whole thing, “I-I haven’t, um, you know… not that that’s your-! It’s just the outfit, and-and-and-!”

Yor’s hand was resting on his crotch. The silence between the pairing was palpable. Loid wasn’t sure if he should tear himself away, somewhat fearing another kick to the chin after last time… but a part of him just stood staring. Mostly because Yor seemed absolutely fascinated.

“It… it’s so warm…” She mumbled quietly to mostly herself. The woman had felt like a failure of a wife, but right now her husband was hurting and she could do something about it. If Yor were to admit it, she… she kind of actually felt excited about the idea of helping him out. Glancing up at his engaged face, noticing how handsome and rugged he was, but also how cute the blush on his face was as he watched her.

Slowly, she undid his zipper. The softer underwear he wore underneath springing forward as soon as his dick was unleashed, straining against the cloth and poking through the button zipper just slightly. Yor’s eyes were sparkling in awe at the hidden size of her husband, giving his rod a prod and hearing the calm and collected Loid groan ever so lightly at her touch. With dainty movements, she freed the erection from the white underwear, basking in the throbbing girth. “S-so… big…” Yor practically drooled. It wasn’t something she’d really ever explored about herself, but seeing a penis up close and detailed was turning the woman on. Seeing his thick shaft, long protruding length, interesting veins, and leaky red helmet. It burned into her memory as her soft fingers carefully wrapped around his hardness.

What had happened to the mission, Twilight? What had happened to keeping Yor at arm’s length, making sure she was happy but not compromising his happy ‘family’ life by growing feelings? All these thoughts and much more were at war in his head, battling it out with lustful urges that kept him rooted to the spot. Desires that grew quite a lot when Yor’s hand began stroking his length up and down. Squeezing with a surprising grip strength, but not losing any stimulation because of it. With a tip aimed right at her jiggling body the mind of Twilight was losing quite heavily to the urges.

“D-does it feel good?”

After this point, in hindsight he would think about how this could be the time to walk away… but in the moment Loid said, “Yes. It feels very good…”

A buzz of happiness flowed through her. There was one other thing Yor had always wanted to try. Something she’d heard the ladies of her job doing whenever they wanted to ‘treat’ their man.

Groaning loudly, Loid’s legs nearly buckled as his sensitive prick felt the warm wet confines of Yor’s mouth.

Her tongue flicked around with minimal technique but high amounts of intrigue and raw talent. Her lips had wrapped around her teeth to minimise any damage though she was having trouble fitting more than a little in her mouth due to the spy’s large size. It was stimulating Yor as well, as she very much enjoyed the boiling hardness invading her mouth. He tasted salty, a pungent musk leaking from his manly part, yet still with the same smell that she’d always known of Loid. The more motion she put in, the greater Loid moaned. Breaking his barriers down, all the way to the point he put a hand on her head to help guide her blowjob speed. The headpat washing over the bikini woman’s body like a magic spell, urging the sloppy sucking to increase in tempo and wildness.

Minutes passed on the wintery night, and the stimulation became too great for the blonde. “Y-Yor-san! Y-you’ll probably want to m-move back!” Loid tried to warn, tried to move the woman’s head to not unload in the place he really wanted to unload.

But Yor was too strong and had heard to always let the man finish in her mouth. It was to say something about accepting his feelings, or showing how much of a slut you were, she couldn’t remember. Her instructions in her head only told her not to let him cum anywhere but her mouth and so she wrapped his hips in her arms and moved as far down the shaft as her throat would allow until Yor’s soft mouth was kissing his hips. The sudden deepthroat made Loid wonder if she was trying to kill him, but then other matters took precedence.

“YOR!” Mr Forger yelled to Mrs Forger, bucking at the heat that surrounded his full dick and finally unleashing his load. It was a blindingly intense orgasm for him as the jet stream of sticky jizz flowed into her mouth. The woman glugging down as much as she could before having to breathe. Moving it out of her throat enough for the salty surprise to cover her tongue and fill her mouth to the point it was dribbling from her nose. Loid expected her to spit the majority of it out as he retreated his dick from her mouth.

But Yor held.

She did not spit it out, she just sat there with the huge task and began swallowing gulp after gulp of it down her maw.

“Loid! I did it!” She beamed happily once her swallowing was done. Opening her mouth to show her lack of jizz, though inadvertently showing off the stray pube that had lodged on her lips at the same time. Loid was baffled. How had this woman been so hot and cute to make his erection return?! He was already feeling guilty and shameful for now knowing the feel of her throat, but now he wanted more! Like the sexy floodgates had opened and was now flowing forth his feelings.

“Yes, you did Yor.” He nodded, somehow feeling exhausted by his own morals. “Shall we-”

The woman looked full of energy, nodding with determination as she rose up a little from the bed with fists pumping energetically, “Yes! I think I can do it!”

He was about to suggest they go to bed.

What had she meant?

Well, he wasn’t an idiot. He knew the implication, as did his pulsing crotch. But this was still something he’d kick himself for misinterpreting, especially if it meant another kick from Yor.

So instead, he decided to pull from his spy seduction training and apply a little foreplay of his own.

“L-L-Loid-san?!” Yor squeaked as he gently pushed on her shoulder, nudging her to lie down on the bed very gently as to not provoke anything from her. He quickly stripped down to just his underwear (realising he still had a gun in his pocket from a mission earlier that day and thanking the lord that Yor hadn’t bumped into it). “I know I said I was ready, but-!”

“It’s okay, we don’t have to go any further than this if you don’t want to,” He reassured, smiling with a comfortable aura for the woman as he moved down her body. With his face between her legs, he got to see exactly how wet the woman was as the leakage spilled from the sides of her swimsuit, “but, if you’d let me, I wouldn’t mind repaying the favour as it were.”

Usually gifting the same item on Christmas was seen as tacky. But right now, Yor’s pussy was doing some strange things with Loid being so close to it. Urging her to nod very slightly, and then grip the sheets for the ride of her life.

He was finally able to show off a little. Devouring Yor’s pussy with expert precision. Licking her folds, teasing her clitoris, swirling his tongue around her tight hole, before diving it in as far as any man could. Yor was in shambles incredibly quickly, cooing loudly between gasps of pleasure. Her thick thighs kept squeezing around his head, threatening to pop him like a watermelon with the amount of pressure she could impart on his skull, but Loid fought on. Fought on harder than he’d ever done with any other target he’d had to seduce. It was almost like something inside of him wanted this to go well. Like it was his… feelings that were coming through his work as he enjoyed the tastes of Yor’s pussy. He ignored it, pushing all the thoughts to the bottom of his soul to not compromise anything. Even if the moans of Yor were getting him as energetic as she was.

The pulsing pleasures of Loid’s tongue made the slightly unnerved Yor climax even quicker than one would expect. Bucking on the bed as her body quaked in pleasure, squirting on his face while she writhed around.

It was nearly a silent night. The quiet panting between the two was all that was left.

Neither knew what to say as Loid loomed over Yor. She looked at his abs, so hard and so manly. He looked at her tits, with a desire to sucky. His erection was taught, her pussy was gushing. And as the clock struck midnight with Christmas encroaching, they lined up their sexes and began simply rutting.

Yes, in a shocking and amazing turn of events, a married couple were having sex in their marital bed!

“Loid!” Yor gasped out when his dick crossed that line. Losing her virginity was not something she thought she’d ever do, as she’d resigned to perhaps dying on the job so many times. So feeling his hardness, his hot thick yule log, was really special. Enough to push past the pain of her hymen breaking and coo softly in his embrace.

Something about Yor was special. Was it the connection they’d grown together while raising Anya? Was it the fact she always had a surprising side to her that Loid enjoyed discovering? Or was it just an animalistic attraction to seeing her sexy curves on full display in this ridiculous outfit? Loid wasn’t sure. He was sure about how great his dick felt. That was pretty concrete in his mind.

The two’s festive fun quickly began to pick up speed. It was a process that Loid usually liked to take his time on, but right now his heart was pounding and desires sparking, reaching down to steal Yor’s lips with his as her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. His manly hand slipped under her red bra, taking a huge gulp of breast with his palm while playing with her body as much as he wanted. She only felt more receptive of him the more he took, taking her own chances to play with his body like ruffling his curly hair or pinching his ab. Their fucking grew to rutting the faster his hips slammed into her. Thick thighs trapping him in place, demanding he go faster and harder as her moans grew in length.

They moved position only slightly. Loid lying big spoon to the woman as she raised her leg up high. Her pussy juiced by his dick while they continued to kiss over her shoulder. He could grip her amazing thigh with one hand, stroke her hair with the other, and all while slamming his dick into her cunt while her ass grinded into his mons. She was surprisingly acrobatic, amazingly tight, and matched the hunger in his soul. Loid had never had a partner like this. In all his years in the spy biz this was the first time Twilight’s feelings were beginning to blossom during such intimacy, a desire to never let this woman go. To never let harm befall her. And as they switched positions again for Yor to jump her erotic form on top of him, one could say that Loid’s heart grew three sizes that day falling for the woman squeezing him so tightly.

Similarly, Yor really felt like she was finally a wife worthy of loving. Seeing how much her body was driving Loid crazy was a little intimidating, but what an ego boost! And the more she kissed him, the more her pussy clenched around his humping thickness, the more her core burned at his expert teases… the more she felt herself falling for him as well. This fake marriage for display purposes only was quickly becoming something real for the both of them. Rolling into yet another position of doggy style, gripping the sheets tightly while her breasts rung back and forth below her and Loid’s cock slammed into the deepest parts so far. She wondered if Anya would accept her as a real mother. It made her happy to think so, looking back to see her father unleash all his frustrations with the world into her, melting down his icy walls more than he’d ever done before.

They just kept fucking. Exploring new positions and parts of their bodies. Pulling her nipple with his teeth. Nibbling his thick neck. Taking handfuls of her ass. Taking handfuls of his ass. Wrapping the pair together as tightly together as possible as their Christmas threatened to become fully white.

“Yor…” Lois hissed into her neck, “I’m…”

“Do it…” Yor whispered back, “Let’s make Anya a sibling.”

That was all that needed to be said. He kissed her hard as the floodgates burst. The two’s tightly pressed bodies shaking in pure bliss as their shared climax erupted between them. His sperm flooded Yor’s womb, blitzing past her clenching cervix to fill her deepest part with the hottest boiling liquid he had. His balls unleashing jet streams of the thickest potent sperm, full of spy babies to coat the assassin’s eggs before running down her tunnel and spilling onto their bodies. Her orgasm was just as explosive, coursing through her very soul as she screeched as quietly as she could into Loid’s mouth. Biting his lip to the point of drawing a drop of blood, which seemingly just added to the stimulation for him.

Loid and Yor were drenched in sweat, girly fluids, and cum. But neither wanted to move an inch from their tight hug. Just lingering there, stuck in the pocket of time they'd carved for themselves, and growing even closer with every passing second.

The Christmas miracle of life was gifted that eve,

To the pair of lovers who lived to deceive,

Their relationship blossomed from that eventful coitus,

Anya was all for it, in fact she was joyous!

And so my dear readers, let’s end this story right:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


WE'RE DONE! What a project. We've had our ups and downs but hopefully everyone found a story they enjoyed. I'll reiterate and say Happy Holidays to wherever you are and whatever you celebrate in the world! Much love to everyone who supported me for this!

As a bonus, here's a poll for whichever of these 25 tales you'd want me to give a special extra chapter for a New Years treat: https://smartpolls.co.uk/p/12728

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)