More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 23rd: Everyday Life with Monster Girls - Breeding

“So let me get this straight, Smith.”

“I’m here for your needs, Darling. What is it you’d like to know?”

“The monster laws have finally been changed.”

“Yes.”

“So I can now start a relationship with my homestays. Any number of them at once even.”

“That’s right.”

“And so now, instead of stopping me, you’re here to ENFORCE that I breed them?”

Kuroko Smith sipped from her coffee, a badly hidden smile on her face as Kimihito paced around her office, “It’s part of the law. If any girl applies to be bred, I need to be there to ensure that the guy is doing the right things during conception.” She explained, not telling him how many favours she had to call in to get this new job. Kimihito sensed something was up, but was a bit focused on his own troubles to care, so she walked over and slapped his shoulder reassuringly, “It’s for your safety too! Wouldn’t want one of them doing something wrong and breaking your back now, do we?”

“No, I guess not.”

“Exactly!” She beamed, grabbing him by the hand and dragging him out the room, “Now, we have a long day ahead of us.”

He stumbled on himself, “W-what? Right now?!”

“They’ve all applied for their own rooms, and we need to make sure you’ve filled them up appropriately before moving on. No half finished jobs, okay?”

The pair quickly arrived at a long corridor, each with a name of one of Kimihito’s homestays on the front. Each had its own sense of malice, of future foreboding fornication, and it was a little intimidating for being just a corridor. “Don’t worry about a thing, Darling. I’ve seen you take on far worse jobs and suffer far more intense punishments than having a breeding marathon.” Smith gave him a thumbs up, only half succeeding in making him feel better. “Now come on! Your first is a-waitin’!”

As soon as Ms. Smith opened the door, she had to dodge a long red tail shooting out from it. The sudden and violent action wrapped up Kimihito and dragged him past the woman before she could even readjust her glasses.

“DARLING!” Miia practically yelled into his ear as her entire elongated form squished the boy. He could not move an inch, and even the soft pillowy flesh on Miia’s chest that his face was being rammed into could not deter his uncomfortable lack of oxygen. “Darling! We made it! You can finally give me all the babies you always dreamed of giving me! Let’s forget the others and move out to the country and just fuck all day-!”

“That probably won’t happen with the colour you’re making him turn.”

The snake girl looked a little annoyed that the other woman walked in, but then realised how purple her loved one was and quickly released him. Kimihito gasped a long and hard gulp of breath, coughing and spluttering while Miia looked on awkwardly. “S-sorry…”

“That’s alright! That’s why I’m here!” laughed Smith, once more annoying Miia with her very presence. The human girl didn’t care though, grabbing Kimihito by the shoulders and giving him a once over for permanent damage. “Alright, he’s good! But we gotta be careful with him and his squishy body, don’t we Miss Miia?”

“...yes.” Miia hissed. Slithering back over to her lover and simply holding his hand, looking rather angry at the woman as the pair stood like it was school picture day. Something that even Kimihito knew shouldn’t last much longer.

He was happy to be able to take initiative, the snake girl was always wanting him to do something like this so why not indulge them both? He moved her hand to his read, wrapped his own around her body, then passionately kissed the woman for the first time without threat of arrest. Miia’s face blushed hard from the act, matching most of her skin at first, before melting into him hard. The muscles Kimihito developed after years of being her host and helping Miia out flexed as her body shakily became weaker as they stood. Having to hold up more of Miia as her nerves began affecting her large body, making the kiss feel better and better. “Dar~ling~” Miia moaned into him, her elongated tongue curling around his, licking under his tongue, along his teeth, tasting every part of him and loving it.

“Okay! Now let’s get on with the breeding!” Kuroko loudly announced to the smooching pair, reaching between their coupling to make some space for their genitals. She had to fight an angry snake tail, but Smith was a professional monster handler. Soon their heated junk was rubbing up against each other as the two stood in embrace. “Come on! You’ve got a long day, Kimihito!”

Gulping, and finding it pretty hard not to just give in to their desires, the two only moved as far back enough to let Kimihito’s hips move his dick to her entrance… then slowly insert himself inside a coiling pussy.

Miia was supposed to be cold blooded as a reptile, but her insides felt anything but. It was like he was fucking a throat, as the lamia’s hot wet entrance wrapped around him so tightly. Her tail held onto him for balance, her body shook to its core, as they both lost their collective virginity together.

Every part of the snake felt so amazing to touch, from her scaly tail to her nice human tits, it was a full sensory pleasure to be inside Miia. And for her, Kimihito was warm, manly, tough, but still so gentle with his approach as his dick held her up. Their hips had been naturally humping each other as they got used to the feeling, but when they started properly it felt like a whole new world. Powerful hip thrusts slammed into Miia that made her soul melt into Kimihito. His rugged tough dick stirred its way inside, poking her most intimate places, and she knew she’d never love anyone as much as she did about her Darling.

The only problem was it was over too quick. Not the sex itself, she was pleased to have a break after the hour-long fuckfest that he’d given her. But that was her hour over. He’d let loose what felt like pints of his man juice from his balls into her womb and now she just had to lay on the bed knowing that he’d be off to be with the others he’d seduced. It was only fair, but she still felt like she was allowed to feel possessive. At least she’d gotten his first, after all.

Outside the room, Smith brushed Kimihito down. “Feeling good? Not feeling too drained already?” She teased while poking him in the balls. The man just grunted.

“I’m fine… though a little sensitive so don’t touch.” He said, earning a laugh from the woman. He finished his bottled water then nodded, “Let’s go to the next.”

Aaaaand he was tackled again. “Hoo~ I’ll be sure to get a doctor to look over your spine after this!” Smith called after him. Kimihito landed heavily against the bed before a heavily stacked blonde landed on top of him.

“Master! I-I… My body is for your pleasure! Please use me as you see fit!” Cerea tried to vow. Her blushing, twitching ears cutely showing how nervous she was behind the bravado. Completely breaking down when Kimihito reached up and moved some hair to behind her ear, rubbing his fingers along her head and making the woman moan ever so gently. “Master!”

From the same chair she’d sat in for Miia’s fun, Kuroko chanted from where she was, “Breed the horse! Breed the horse!”

“I-is she going to be here the whole time?!” Cerea gawped, trying to cover up her K-cup tits and making Smith laugh.

“Just for my safety, apparently. You’ll get used to her.” said Kimihito, getting the mood back by bringing the woman’s human body half back down to him. Their kiss vaporising all worries Cerea held, moaning loudly at their combined tongue work. Kimihito was glad he was able to brush his teeth between girls, lest she get jealous. And as like a hygiene thing.

Cerea was a little more submissive than Miia was. The snake had been rather hungry and eager to wrap Kimihito up and just hold him against her. While Cerea was happy to listen to what he wanted, like finally being able to indulge in her breasts after being teased by them for so long. He’d endured hours of being her bra sometimes, and now all that imagining of how they’d feel squeezed against his hardness were coming true. Just as the scrolls had foretold, the tit pressure of Cerea was fucking magical. Watching her jiggle like crazy every time he thrust his hips into her.

Not to mention fucking her cunt. The horse part was hard to mount (shush), but definitely felt amazing once inside. The hole was wet and eager and he only got slightly battered and bruised by her kicking legs as Kimihito rammed hard against her from behind. Only feeling safe after fucking the woman into bending her stubborn knees and collapsing her body onto the bed. The long drunk centaur just a pile of goo as she was seeded as well.

Their hour eventually ran to a close as well. And Cerea was happy to let her master go after he had snuggled for the last ten minutes with her, indulging the woman with carrots after his cum.

“Okay! The biggest bodies are behind us!” Smith once more cheered Kimihito on, “I really didn’t think you’d make it past Miia! Let alone Ms. Shianus as well! What a loving carer our Darling is!” She teased, punching his bruised arm lightly and making him groan.

“Yeah, yeah… just make sure you got some anti-scratch medicine for me after this next one.”

It continued like this down the line of doors.

Papi was a happy harpy once she knew she could get hubby to give her some eggs with chicks inside.

“D-does Papi f-feel good?”

“Yeah, you do.” Kimihito purred. His dick feeling very squished inside her lighter form, moving her body up and down like it was his sex toy as the girl squawked below him. Her talons may be digging into his shins, but the smile from Papi when he told her she felt good was all worth it. Impregnating Papi had less snuggles than the other two, as she quickly flew away to sit in her nest and leaving the boy blinking in surprise.

“P-please send a message to Miia now! I so wish her to be involved in your shattering heart!”

Mero was a weird case. Her NTR fetish came out in weird ways, like she both wanted you to fuck her but also be fucking anyone else at the same time. Didn’t stop her fishy insides feeling great around Kimihito’s junk. The excess liquid she lived her life with was amazing lube to really let the weirdo have it. And without human legs she was easy to just bend over and ram into.

She’d agreed that getting impregnated was the purest form of NTR. I guess they’d never realised the harem tag existed in her culture.

Suu was pretty quiet while getting fucked. A simple smile on her face while her gooey pussy was played with. It certainly felt amazing for Kimihito, but the lack of dialogue began to freak him out a little.

“Uhm, you sure you want this Suu?” He said while backing away from her. Suddenly feeling the pull of a few tentacles pushing at his back and making him fall back into her body. The nice thing about Suu was you didn’t even really have to aim for her pussy, almost any part of her could be thrust into if wanted, though her feelings were clearly concentrated in the traditional position.

It took a while, but Kimihito eventually started learning the parts of Suu’s slime body that one could call ‘sensitive’. He studied her hard, noting every soft moan and gasp as he rammed into the girl. Losing his footing multiple times and merging with Suu briefly (more often than not suffocating him accidentally like when he tried to kiss her). But he fought on. He wanted to make sure Suu felt seen and her feelings acknowledged, which was felt heartily when the two climaxed together. His semen spreading to her gelatinous form as him and Smith wondered if she could even BE impregnated…

“Wasting time on a titfuck? Come on, I wanna see some action already!” Smith grumbled from her chair as Rachnera paid her no mind. The creamy goo that erupted from her Darling’s pecker was far more engaging than any annoying government woman. And Rach simply purred and cooed around Kimihito’s dick while she squeezed him for all that he was worth.

After all, she had him for a while. It had been a long 5 and a half hours for him, and she knew that he was perhaps not as full of energy as he could be, but Rach was the end. As compensation for making her last, the girls had agreed she’d get 2 hours with him instead of 1. So the spider wasn’t worried, she knew she had the leg up on her rivals.

Smith, on the other hand, was not enjoying the slower pace.

The glasses office worker had been watching for far too long. Pheromones had swarmed every part of her being for the last half a day, mostly from the homestays but also partly her own. There had always been a minor attraction she’d felt to Kimihito, just the kind of guy with a face she’d like to sit her rear on, and now seeing him go around with a huge swinging dick satisfying so many? Well, that minor attraction could almost look like a crush. At least to the point where jealousy had formed at some point along the line.

Jealousy that Rachnera had picked up on.

“Come on!” Smith impatiently stomped her foot after watching Rach slowly lick her cum covered tits for Kimihito, “Don’t you wanna breed her t-WOAH!!”

“Yes, let’s do some breeding. Shall we?”

Within seconds, a web had captured Ms. Smith and dragged her up above the ground. More sticky webs connected to her clothes, somehow gently removing each garment as she went past them like they were careful hands gently disrobing her. Literally nothing remained on Smith’s body when she landed on the bed next to them, just a collection of clothes behind her in the web as she stared at the two in front of her.

Maybe it was the sudden surprise or the fact she was one of the few girls in his life he’d never seen naked, but seeing Smith like this made Kimihito’s cock throb. Rachnera just giggled, “Oh? Does our Darling also like human meat as well as monster puss? What a kinky little thing he is.” She teased, seeing the two stare at each other’s bodies silently. The underlying hunger, yet professional relationship, meant there was an electricity in the air guarded by an unbreakable wall that neither wanted to comment on. Luckily for them, a giant spider was all about climbing over walls. Whispering into Smith’s ear, “I still have 90 minutes on the clock before we’re invaded by my brethren. I’d much rather us both walk out of here impregnated, wouldn’t you?”

The answer was obvious.

Smith may not have had any special features or amazing abilities. But she was a hot fuck that was wet and eager after being teased all day. And sometimes, that’s enough to make fucking a girl pretty special. Kimihito felt so at least as he rammed his throbbing dick into the woman again and again. Smith didn’t think of much as her world was rocked, only really having the word’s ‘dick’ and ‘amazing’ play on repeat in her skull while pleasure pounded her at every turn.

Rach would get her turn again, but she enjoyed watching the two fuck as well. Darling had waited for this moment for so long, and was now seducing the one girl he could have had the entire time. Poetic irony made the smutty scene taste a little better for the spider, especially when she applied extra webs to Smith’s nipples and pulled on them to watch the squirting fireworks.

Soon the other’s would come back in and all seven girls would spend their time draining the poor host again and again for all his balls could produce. Not ending when they were full, not ending at the end of the day. They all just loved and caressed and fondled and fucked.

Just so that in 9 months, once their babies were born… Kimihito would be ready when they did this all again.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)