More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 22nd: One Piece - Sex Toys

Alabasta, Time since Crocodile’s defeat: 2 Days

“And if I teased you like… thi~is,” the woman giggled as the woman below her squirmed in pleasure, “you still sure you’re staying?”

A pirate had a princess in her grasp. Squealing, writhing. From an outside perspective this could be a horror tale, though to the two involved it was far more intimate. Vivi looked up at her friend with such awe and wonder. Still shocked that the ginger goddess had become infatuated with her. Staring up at both her beautiful smirking face, but also the subtle shifts in her body. Trying to memorise as much of Nami as possible… before…

“Y-you know I cannot abandon my k-kingdom…” The bluenette squirmed once more as she felt Nami’s fingers find their favourite places once more. The thief was very good at stealing whatever she wanted, and all the nice juices of a princess’ pussy was pretty high on her list of favourites. “Y-you could… stay?”

“Nah.” She shot down instantly. “Let’s just enjoy ourselves while we can, before Luffy wakes up and I go back to following my dream.”

They’d been locked in this stalemate for the last few weeks. Both knowing their sexy time was coming to a close, but neither wanting the other to leave. They’d sneakily found many pockets of time to hide in, to indulge in. Small corners of the Merry, behind a tree of a forgotten jungle, alleyways of Alabastan streets, anywhere the pair could, you’d find a pirate plundering a princess’ booty. Nami loved to just nibble on Vivi’s neck and shove a hand down her shorts. The dancer outfit they shared was a particular favourite of their adventure for how it made her friend’s body pop.

So tonight, one of their last nights together, Vivi thought she’d try something new. “Oh! I remember! I got us something!”

Vivi rushed off to one of her drawers while Nami just continued to laze on the bed, “How vague,” Nami teased as the princess rummaged.

“Here we are!” She beamed, quickly hurrying to bring over her found prize. Though looking embarrassed as her partner rose an eyebrow, “I… I-I got us… a t-toy…”

The lazing Nami just giggled, making Vivi’s blush rise even more, “Sorry, just imagining you in an adult shop is very cute. Let me try again: Ooh~! A sexy toy from my girlfriend? Tell me more~”

“I didn’t buy it thank you!” Vivi cutely pouted, “I had someone make it for us!”

The new information piqued Nami’s interest enough to make her sit up, “Now that is interes-” Her eyes finally met the bundle, seeing a fairly nice looking purple pole, a jar of clear liquid… and an instruction manual. “...who made it?”

“Um… L-Long nose-kun…”

Vivi jumped at the sudden slap Nami applied to her own forehead. Groaning in annoyance at the news that Usopp had made her another item after her Clima-Tact shenanigans.

“Ugh, what does that guy know about pleasing women?”

Vivi pointed at the cover, “S-says here that he’s pleased… over…. 8,000…” her voice quietened down to the point of silence as the naked woman stared at her with very unimpressed eyes. Even 1 woman was hard to believe with Usopp, but Vivi’s cute naivety was endearing at least.

“The fact that a fucking dildo comes with an instruction manual already makes my stomach uneasy.” Nami frowned, mashing her face to try not to ruin her mood too much. Vivi took the chance to actually look into the book, much more fascinated by the idea than her ginger friend.

“Hmm, let’s see. Party mode? Just pinch this part here and…” FWOMP! A huge bouquet of flowers appeared in Vivi’s hand right where she was holding the dildo. Nami rolled her eyes while Vivi’s had stars in them, “Amazing! It’s like I performed magic!”

“That’s nice honey but I don’t want FLOWERS IN MY CUNT!” Nami hissed while ripping the stems from the plastic and tossing them across the room.

The fun wasn’t over though. Vivi was far too curious about how many party tricks could fit into the purple phallus, unleashing bubbles, a collection of balls, an entire scarf, and doves before Nami took the item off of her. “Look, he put instructions for the non-party bullshit on the next page. K?”

“R-right! Sorry…” A sheepish princess nodded before looking over at the subsequent page. “Says here it uses the same mechanical rotors as a wind up car! All you have to do is turn this key…” Her hand began spinning the provided tool on the very end of the device. It was certainly interesting for both of them, though the time was taking a while to wind for long enough. “Oh! It also says to apply the lube for best results.”

“Fine, but if this sucks then you’re licking it out of me.” Nami shrugged, taking the jar of liquid and smothering it on her crotch.

Though Vivi’s eyes bulging made her worry

“Warning, apply only a drop and do not apply to own genitals as there is an aphrodisiac component to the liquid?!”

“READ THAT SOONER!” Nami barked. Suddenly feeling a burning in her crotch from where the liquid had splashed upon it. Her nerve endings sparkled like a christmas tree as she suddenly collapsed to the bed. Writhing around and leaking far more from her slit than she’d ever done before, unable to do anything to stop the maddening heat tearing its way through her body but just grip her clitoris and nipple to try and out burn it.

“I’M SO SORRY!” Vivi awkwardly apologised, looking through the manual for any antidotes, hoping they wouldn’t have to call in Chopper of all people to save them. But the only words of advise she found was where to place her wound up dildo. “HERE!”

The key popped off as soon as it entered Nami’s drenched cunt. A few gears clicked. Then a few more. Then a low whirring sound began to take over the room… to match Nami’s guttural moan. “GooooMMPHHOLLLLYFUUUUCK!!!” Was about the word she got out as the vibrations began jumping around inside her. A terrifyingly tight pussy clenched around the device in Vivi’s hand, trying to move it a little from inside Nami but unable to remove it from her clenching maw. The tool just shook with its tiny little motors and absolutely wrecked the navigator’s feelings. She gasped with her whole tongue out as the item melted her core, feeling all of her nerve endings stimulated at once and spread out through her body until it felt like the entirety of Nami was cumming at once.

They paused only a few minutes later, after Nami had violently came two more times and the toy’s vibrations wound to a close. Vivi hoped that the frightening ordeal was over as quickly as it began. But instead, as she approached the post-nutted navigator’s splayed out form, Nami leapt up and grabbed Vivi’s shoulders. Throwing the princess to the oversized bed to pin the girl beneath her. Nami’s natural strength a clear winner in getting the bluenette to submissively lie there.

“N-Nami?”

The navigator said nothing, instead just grabbing the dildo and the key to begin winding it up above her. “Your turn.” She giggled. Nami also knew exactly where she was sitting. The aphrodisiac still soaked into her crotch as she smeared it against Vivi’s own, and the result was a slow torturous heat build for the princess. Nami just winding slower and slower as the medicine did its work to spread its magic into Vivi.

So that when Nami speared the toy into Vivi, the effect was just as explosive as it had been for her.

Vivi had enjoyed being the one to make Nami squirm for once, but this was both of their preferred positions. Being dominated by a pirate was just Vivi’s favourite state of being, letting Nami’s expert hands pump the device in and out of the girl slowly. It was thicker than her fingers, but with that brain it felt like an extension of Nami. Poking her sensitive pussy’s favourite spots while also vibrating its way up every other spot as well. It wasn’t long for tears of happiness to be pouring down Vivi’s face while Nami just licked them up for the fun of it. Stealing everything she could from the princess as the toy did its job to distract her.

They’d have a lot of fun that night. And though it was decided that Vivi would hold onto their new toy, it wasn’t the only time Nami had relied on this type of tool.

Going Merry, Time since Enel’s fall: 4 days

“Have I earned your trust enough to masturbate in front of now?”

Nami looked over to her bunk mate. Ashamed to have awoken her in the middle of the night. “Sorry, Robin.” she sighed, “I really wasn’t expecting it to start playing music…”

Thanks to the dials found on Sky Island, Usopp and Nami had been able to improve her Clima-Tact. The weather weapon now far more deadly and less likely to use party tricks than ever! Though Nami had been less strict on the other item she’d gotten Usopp to improve…

“He added a sound dial ‘sexy song’ mode. And an alternative ‘Loud music to cover over what you were doing’ mode as well.” Nami explained after explaining everything else to the older woman. Why bother hiding it at this point, especially with her crewmate that she’d grown to like now. “I was flicking through the instruction manual as well. A gust of wind? A handy light? Lavender scent?”

Robin giggled, very much enjoying seeing how all of the Skypiea technology could be boiled down into a handy little sex toy, “I must admit, I appreciate that idea.”

“Yeah, that’s the really annoying shit. Some of his ideas are… ya know.. Good.” Nami painfully admitted, remembering all the fun she had with Vivi all those nights ago, “Like look here, there’s stuff related to my actual weapon. Heat and cold temperatures, plus a shocking mode that’ll do low level zaps. I swear, he does like 20 virgin features and then just adds in the fucking best sexy ideas ever just to make me keep coming back!”

“How thrilling.” said Robin, admiring the device and playing with it in her hand. The purple pole of old was now a full on purple phallus, with a shaft veins and a tip for each of the modes. Thankfully Nami was bi or this might have been a bit tasteless, “Perhaps I shall commission my own.”

“...I don’t mind sharing.” said a quiet Nami. Avoiding the smirk of her friend while looking away. “You could even help me try out this other feature.”

“Other feature?”

Unceremoniously, Nami grabbed the toy and rammed it inside of her. Humping away at her crotch hard and fast… yet looking almost bored by the event. Like it was more of a hand chore than a vaginal thrill. The plastic slamming hard and fast inside her before she extracted the glistening toy once more. “Here, can you please pop that inside of you and flick that switch there on the bottom.”

Robin was not a reserved girl. She’d been asked to do almost any number of things from her various captors and ‘crew mates’ over the years. And though there are a few stories on her time as a Baroque Works member, this was the first time she’d been asked to do something sexual by a crew mate rather than barked an order for. Perhaps it was the sentimentality of it, or her lack of particular frugalness, but Robin did as she was asked. Shifting her pyjama skirt and panties away from her slit to jam the item inside… though found the action to be surprisingly lacking in feeling.

Then she flipped the switch.

“OWAHH!” The usual stoic woman grunted, “W-w-whaat?!”

“Impact dial. All that stuff I just did to myself, times two’d back to you,” said Nami, with a cheeky smirk. There was something about the open mouthed blushing Robin that was far too cute not to be aroused by. The impact dial left Robin on the brink of orgasm after only a few seconds of vibrating, violently transferring all the sexy power of Nami’s attack right inside the unsuspecting cunt.

Robin had been building a buzz of sexiness, but now she was practically dripping with need. Not knowing that Nami had kept the aphrodisiac feature of the last model. Letting out little bursts of juice from the tip to splash along the inner walls of the archeologist and keep her feeling very aroused and interested. Nami leapt onto her, nuzzling into her neck and letting the pair’s oversized breasts rub into each other. Feeling Robin twitch and moan from the bliss overtaking her, smushing her mons onto the outside of the dildo as if to fuck the woman herself.

Though Nico Robin was far from undone. Already beginning to take control of the situation as she lost control of her body to the heat. An extra pair of hands sprouting up to rip Nami’s clothes from her body. Then two extra pairs to squeeze both their nipples. A tongue in Nami’s ass, an arm to use the dildo, more and more there was more and more of Robin. Hungrily falling to her needs and using the toy to fuck herself silly with. Occasionally switching to the navigator’s snatch and fucking her with it too.

Nami and the dildo continued far into her adventures.

Using the impact function to defeat Khalifa. Letting Franky upgrade it then regretting doing so when she heard ‘SUPER’ during orgasm. Keeping it safe during her two years of training. Reuniting with Robin and showing her the new sexy techniques they’d both learned on the road. Helping Camie loosen up a bit around humans. Trying to get Sanji to use it while they’d switched bodies. Showing it off in Zou to Wanda. Humping the adorable Carrot, then getting overwhelmed with her sexual prowess. And finally getting to defeat the almighty ‘Oden’ with it, after Yamato turned out to be very weak to simple stimuli.

And here’s to many more years to cum!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)