More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

What's next?

Dec 22nd: A Tennyson Family Photo Shoot

They called me mad.

MAD!

Why? Because I dared to dream of family therapy that actually WORKED?!

My family wouldn’t have fucking left me if I could have just convinced them they were in the wrong! I’d be happy. Not stuck here, having to watch my wife’s Instagram videos with BRAD in the Bahamas! All I want is to help others, to prove I’m not a fuckup, and maybe even fix some families that need my wisdom along the way.

Photography was my passion, back then. TMZ was just a way to make a buck. Celebs didn’t really need privacy, and so many losers out there need pictures of Chiselled McActorface in his underwear, or Lady Secretly Padsherbra eating her breakfast. I was good at it. My family left because I was trying to provide for them. How dare they deem my methods unethical?!

Well, there’s nothing unethical about what I’m doing now.

Thanks to that one little man’s technology I found in the gutter, I was able to upgrade my photo studio in such a grand way! Sublimino died an idiot. A big fish in a tiny pond that didn’t even realise how big it was. Trying to rob banks with his hypnotic tech? I’m no super villain but surely there’s more interesting things you could do with it than fucking bank robbing. You just have to hypnotise one bank teller into setting up a legit business with higher interest than usual and you’re living easy without jail time! Idiot.

But as I said, I ain’t a villain. I’m a hero!

Before Linda got pregnant, before I had to abandon my studies to find a job and support my new family… grr… I was training to be a psychiatrist.

So what better way to live that life again than to improve families in my hypnotic photo studio?! They won’t even realise I’ve been helping them! Waltz in broken, looking for a quick pic, and then walk out changed and happier.

Sure, it was mostly untested (I got a janitor to dance with me last week) but I could tell the three that I had in first were definitely going to benefit from this session as soon as they opened my door.

“Ben! Gwen! Quit fighting now, we’re here!”

“Mo~m! You know it was all the dweeb!”

“You’re seriously going straight back to old habits just like that? This is just how it was with Grandpa in the RV!”

Perfect.

A mother, her daughter, and a male cousin. The latter two looking vaguely familiar from somewhere, but my life had been far too busy to look into other people’s lives. Maybe they were YouTube influencers or some bullshit, I don’t care.

The MILF looked like she was quite the bombshell in her time. I wasn’t exactly spring chicken, so given half the chance I’d demolish that cunt like my cock was a wrecking ball. Her and her daughter both had ginger hair that leant on the edge of being brickwork colour. There may have been a few wrinkles here and there, with some pudgy relaxation years that made her hips the right amount of grabbable, but damn did this lady keep it tight. Good thing I was about to take photos of her, right?

Not to mention our two studly youngerlings too. The guy was wearing a green tracksuit thing with a ‘10’ on it, maybe some sort of race car driver. If I had to guess he was an adult, but not for a long time. Strapping physique, natural smirk that played with his cousin, yeah he’d do. Said cousin was quite the hotness herself. Probably a popular girl, both guys and gals, with her tight blue sweatshirt and thinly worn skirt. May have lost her virginity, but also looks smart enough to wait for the right guy.

These guys were gonna get SO much therapy.

“Hi there, sorry we’re late. We have a booking under the Tennysons? My name is Natalie if that helps..?”

I smiled, kept things natural and unsuspicious as all regular people do. “Yes! I have been expecting you, haha!” Good, only slight raised eyebrows and no running away. Better than usual. “Is it just the three of you?”

“Um, yes. My husband is away on business, but I thought it would be nice to get some Christmas photos of myself with these two… in case something ever happened to them!”

Weirdly phrased, guess I wasn’t the only one. Though the daughter looks more annoyed than confused, “Ugh, mom! Can you quit with the little comments about my life choices?!”

“Yeah, kinda bigoted auntie.”

“Shut up, dweeb. That’s my mom.”

“I was agreeing with you!”

“And I’m still mad with you about-!”

“GWEN! BEN! PLEASE!”

Wow.

Okay. Volatile concoction here. Let’s hope nothing goes awry with any of my various wires, but it looks like I couldn’t have come at a better time.

“Let’s get you all started, perhaps that’ll brighten the mood?” I tried to smooth the awkward silence over, guiding them towards my photo studio. Just a huge white sheet with many lights surrounding it, perfect for any and all xmas photos this time of year. And it gave that ‘holy’ vibe that some find relaxing. Thankfully my tactics worked and the three took off their winter coats to join me on the sheet.

“Where do you want me, dude?” Child 1 (I’ll call this one ‘Ben’) asked me. Apparently bored by the walk from over there, and looking rather disinterested now that his teasing target had given him the cold shoulder.

“For now, everyone just stand next to each other and I’ll see how you all look on camera. That way I can make adjustments before we begin without you all having to pose for minutes on end.”

They bought it! The three were now standing still in front of my camera… looking right at the flash…

Sublimino had this clock motif going on with his hypno tech. Took ages to get the new commands into your brain because they’d have to be staring at the pendulum for minutes, meaning plenty of time to get foiled before your first command even exits your mouth. Silly villains. That’s why we heroes use more direct methods! A single flash, full of plenty of hypnotic triggers and subliminal messaging, using the retinas to have it bask directly into the target’s brain!

And after just a few flashes of the camera, my new statues were ready for their therapy.

“So, tell me how you’ve all been feeling,” I began the session immediately, grabbing my notebook and pen, “Detail all your problems, honestly, and without worry.”

As they were more just zombies than people right now, it took some readjusting to not have them talk over each other, but soon I was able to make some real progress.

Some dangerous careers were making the mom uneasy. Said mom wasn’t being supportive enough. The guy feels overwhelmed at times, for whatever reason. Doubts, unease, and drama upon drama. All very important notes for me to work through.

“Well, I’ll be honest I didn’t far enough into my studies to know what to do with any of that shit,” I admitted to my wavering focused slaves, “But if there’s ONE thing everyone smart knows, it's the works of genius Sigmund Freud! He knew everything! Using his works I can say for sure that your problem is probably that you aren’t having enough sex with each other!”

Hehe, they called me mad. Mad is how my family didn’t support me in this. How could Freud be wrong?

Obviously they didn’t move from there, but the idea was probably planted in their heads at least.

“Okay, you’re all going to come out of the trance on the next flash, then follow my instructions like without any complaints because you want the perfect photos, k?”

“Yes, sir.”

Hmm. I liked them calling me sir. That’s arguably bad, perhaps I should therapy myself at some point? Yeah, that sounds healthy.

“So where do you want me, dude?” Asked Ben again, a little more eagerness in his voice for SOME reason.

“Well, Benjamin, we can start with the classic. Just mommy in the middle with arms around her kids.” I instructed, the three quickly arranging themselves to do as I told them to. Natalie naturally putting her arms around their shoulders, but I took some quick shots of them like this anyway. “Good, but you don’t look like you’re close enough. Natalie, why aren’t you groping their chests? Come on! Let’s really take a handful!”

Whatever tech this guy used was certainly magically efficient. This prim and proper woman only looked briefly confused before her arms went underneath her daughter and nephew’s arms for the next shot. While Ben had a pec lovingly squeezed, it was really Gwen’s lovely chest that got the brunt of the grope. All of them continuing to smile for the camera, even while mother fondled hefty amount of chest puppy.

“Come on kids, don’t let her have all the fun! One hand on ass, trust me the camera can tell!”

Good. This’ll definitely sort their problems out. Ben and Gwen were now thoroughly mawling this MILF’s rear, with my sanctimonious flashing light beams telling them that everything was okay and chill. Even if they don’t remember this whole thing, the good times they had will stick with them forever.

“Nice, very nice, but let’s mix it up. Ben, you be in the middle now,” Slight shifting around, “very nice. Feels right to be between two beautiful women, eh?” All of them blushed at that. Clearly they were all thinking a little about each other’s bodies right now after fondling each other. “Okay ladies, show how far you’ll go for Benjy’s needs. Each stick a hand down his pants and get a good feel for how big he is.”

The most bizarre thing was the smiles they kept up, thinking this was all for their ‘photo shoot’ and not for the obvious family therapy. The two ginger’s had wasted no time in rummaging deep and thoroughly inside male underwear. Smooth skin probably inspecting every inch of his hardening member. At the very least, the photos would be fun to look back on.

“Nngh…” Ben moaned the more his cousin and aunt fondled him. Hard to tell where hand began and tent was pitched, but if I had to guess this kid was fairly well hung. That’ll make the therapy easier.

After a few more shots, it was clear he was getting lost in his own pleasure here. “Ladies, please remove your hands and lick up all of Ben’s precum from your hands.”

They did. Lewdly, if I might add. Tongue flicking fingers with open mouths or suckling digits like it would raise them a grade boundary. It was mostly for the camera, but Ben was totally transfixed by these two so casually slurping down the liquid from his junk. Sweaty precum smells had definitely entered the atmosphere, and for once it wasn’t from me.

“Now Ben, you need to reciprocate these feelings. Get juice from your cousin and aunt’s vaginas on three fingers then lick it off.”

Gwen and Natalie were both nice in providing access to their pussies. The latter unzipped her fly, Ben poking directly into the older woman’s jeans to mix up her cunt and watching her reaction as he did so. The same place his cousin had come from soon providing him more than enough juice to drench three fingers. A skirt was flipped up by Gwen, who also was apparently more than dripping wet for Ben to barely need to penetrate before he’d met my assignment. Taking his time to suckle each finger dry one after the other, which only made his family members blush.

“It’s a little warm, isn’t it? Ben I want you to strip Gwen, who can strip Natalie, and thus leaves Natalie to strip Ben.”

Woah. Eagerness was setting in. I wonder how many camera flashes are safe for the brain?

Anyway, Ben had Gwen’s skirt off first. An easy task, though moving her panties down while his aunt was grabbing at his shirt was a bit of a tussle. Though she had to deal with her daughter attempting to move her blouse over her head. Look, the whole thing got a bit messy. I’ll admit when I have a bad idea. I’m not crazy!

Soon though, we had three naked people all happily looking at the camera once more.

Measurements looking even better with no clothes on. Gwen had a shitty bra if she had THAT much chest in there… or was it a good bra? Oh well, her tits were amazing. Proper C-cups, a fullness that naturally bounced as she breathed, with erect nipples on full display. Her waist was slim yet her hips were wide. Though not to be outdone by Natalie! This girl had pudge in all the right places. With skin that well looked after, and a pretty pussy that definitely didn’t say ‘has had two kids’, Ben will certainly love using that chunky sized erection he has there to have fun with both these beauties. Dunno why he kept that black watch on, couldn’t really care less.

“Ladies, on your knees for now.” Ah, what a lovely sight of people actually doing as I say, “Ben has been making some chunky amounts of semen in those balls of his. Why don’t you kiss them for the camera?”

Something about the tender love of a family always warmed my heart. Natalie was on camera left, kissing Ben’s right nut like she was protecting the future with each lip press. Her red lipstick smeared only gently against his hairy sack, and in return a thread was left between said lips as a friendly gift. Gwen had less care, but much more eagerness. The folly of youth, thinking life and semen will last forever, only wanting to enjoy as much as they can. She was slobbering all over the left nut, popping it in and out of her mouth, using much more tongue, and making Ben groan as she did.

“Hmm, Ben, take a break for a second.” I don’t think he wanted to defy me, but there was a disappointed noise let out when he stepped away, “Girls, I want to see your true emotions. Show how much you love each other in the form of a hot sloppy makeout!”

Tongues were down throats quicker than Ben could turn and look. Arms wrapped around each other’s naked bodies, eyes closed in passion, mouths open as their moans echoed in the rooms more powerfully than how their tongues wrestled.

N’aww, they DO care!

I hadn’t even told them to play with each other while they kissed, that was all them… cute. More shots, more photos, true mother/daughter bonding. “Ben? You can stick your dick in between their mouths now. Girls, just keep loving each other while you also love the intruder.” There was probably a metaphor there, but I was getting a bit too hot myself to think of it.

Ben’s penis had quite the erotic thrill laid upon it after he’d gotten in there. Tongues still to meet were roaming his meat with a tentacle like frenzy. I permitted him to just go nuts and fuck their mouths like this. Treating his aunt and cousin’s mouths like a glory hole, pumping it back and forth while his kissed nuts slapped their chins. Hands on their heads while he kept them together, lips dragging along his sensitive meat as tightly packed as he could get them to go.

“Girls! Turn and open your mouths to Ben’s gift of seed!”

I had installed a cum switch on my dial as a bonus flash when I wanted the scene to wrap quicker. So once they turned I hit that and had all three of them quake in climax simultaneously. Ben was close enough as it was, he just needed that push to spread his incestual semen on their tongues. Pumping his hand along his thick erection as more jets of jizz hit their faces and open mouths.

“Then make out with it again!”

That was an important part I nearly forgot! Gotta focus. Gwen and Natalie quickly began pushing Ben’s cum back and forth into their mouths. Tasting their related semen spray with such love in their hearts. Letting his manly taste soak into minds for all time.

My session was running long though. I needed to speed this up a little lest I face them waking up or something. “Okay, amazing photos gang! We nearly have all we need. But I just want one last set of all of you having sex together. So just go wild, however you want, and I’ll walk around to really experience your feelings. Do whatever comes naturally, K?”

“Okay!”

I decided to play hands off for the finale. And man, that was probably for the best, since Ben instantly grabbed Gwen by the ankles and flipped her onto her back. Plunging his cock deep into her without a second to think about what they were doing. Gushing cunt happily accepted cousin cock, spreading wide around his meat coming in from above.

Moans escaped Gwen’s mouth for only a second before her mom’s pussy landed on her lips. Maybe there was some resentment towards Gwen? A desire to put her in her place? Or just lusts focused mostly on the bombshell twenty year old.

Both Ben and Natalie treated Gwen to the first of many orgasms the three would share in the next half hour. She didn’t really have a choice with so much pipe getting shoved into her, while musky mother snatch leaked into her mouth. But after she did, Ben switched targets to Natalie’s tits. The double ds being only just about enough to cover the boy’s huge swinger. Covered with her daughter’s juices, her nephew’s cock slapped her tits silly, pressing such a hard piece of meat into such soft pillows. I could tell her husband didn’t treat her like this anymore, poor horny MILF.

Gwen got out of her mom’s thighs long enough to begin tonguing her cousin’s asshole. Barely a second passing before she’d go as deep as she could and forcing Ben to splatter his latest seed up Natalie’s beaming face.

Whatever this lot needed to get out of their system, it felt like it had been building for a while, maybe I was just the spark they needed?

More and more positions raged on. Ben filling his aunt up, missionary style. Gwen licking her mother’s pussy free of his cum while Ben fucked her asshole. Natalie continuing to kiss her daughter and nephew at any opportunity. Cum splatters were rampant, pussy juice stained my white sheets, and happy smiles couldn’t be lost with these satisfied customers.

All ending in one final image of Gwen getting filled with jizz in a full nelson position, getting standing fucked by Ben, while Natalie leant from the floor with her mouth right where the two cousins were joined.

Such wonderful therapy to fap to later.


“So you say you’ll have the photos ready next week?”

I nodded at the clothed individuals, “Uh, yeah. Just gotta do some edits. Satsurize the colours, trim the bloom, that kinda thing.” In reality I needed them to come back and tell me if my therapy worked. I’m sure they’ll start having proper sex with all the triggers I pumped into them, but don’t want them to have their sex photos back if they lose the hypnosis. They'd forgotten it for now, but all seemed a much happier than when they came in.

“Well, I’ll be sure to tell everyone about this place!”

“Yeah, I had a great time dude!”

“I’m sure you’ll get even more families soon once we spread the word!”

“Thank you!” I waved as they walked out my door, “I do so hope you’re right.”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)