More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 21st: Shantae - Stripping Competition

“This is the worst side quest ever!”

The music was pumping out from every rotten corner of the dingy open air nightclub. It wasn’t even a compelling beat, the kind of music that would ask you to dance far too close in your ear and give you shivers down your spine when it did. A trait easily shared by the rest of the establishment. Even if it was a club on the beach, somehow the clientele and the owner were making the half genie hero very uncomfortable.

Though, it could also be the outfit she was wearing.

Far too much toned brown muscle was showing for Shantae’s liking. Gold plated belly dancer armour was the best way to describe it. Very gaudy, very overbearing, yet still far too small. Her cleavage was pushed upwards and her ass was covered by only a single sheet of cloth. Even with her fairly liberal regular clothing this felt like too much skin showing…

If this was for these reasons that the half genie felt compelled to leave forever, but in her heart she knew she must stay. As this was a contest against Risky Boots! And the prize was Lord Regal’s Legendary Balancing Board™!

Of course she really needed Lord Regal’s Legendary Balancing Board™. That was the only item that could unlock the ‘Temple of the Shake King’, where she would find a powerful pair of gloves that Bolo wanted and would trade her his sandwich for. That sandwich would stop the assassin’s dog from ripping up the Mayor’s prized eggplant farm, and she could then use the reward (some spare eggplant manure) to gain access to the Dominatrix Queen’s underground lair, by trading it with the local merchant for a ‘Panther-Style Pizza’ that she could bribe the four turtles in the sewer to then have access to the television studio so that they can beam her inside the pirate’s keyhole!

So as you can see, winning this side quest was of utmost importance.

“That board is mine, half pint!” Yelled Risky from the other side of backstage. “I’ll take it to make sure my boys never lose balance on board my ship and spill my drinks again!”

“I need it more than you, Risky!” Shantae hissed back, “Besides, this is a dancing competition! Not to toot my own horn, but I can see Lord Regal enjoying my practised moves!”

Their hisses and growls continued, but were soon drowned out by the increasing sound of music. The DJ seemingly beckoning the two to the dance off stages as their curtains raised.

The audience was minimal. Just Lord Regal who sat between the two walkways, plus Risky’s crew in the right tables and Shantae’s friends on one of the left. The genie really hoped they’d have gone home by now, but Bolo and Rotty were far too eager at their table to leave as Sky looked sympathetically onwards.

As stated, there were two walkways. Like wooden catwalks going towards a single pole protruding from the ground. Shantae in her golden bikini stood on the right side of the stage, while Risky in a similar number stood on the left. Between them lazed Lord Regal, a far cry from his youth where he amazed the land with his yoga and pure balance, now he was a large fat-cat with far too much time on his hands. Puffing a pipe, scratching his large belly, and clearly waiting for the two to get their butts moving. That’s what happens when you join the sketchy bar business, Shantae sadly surmised.

Feeling confident in her moves, and wishing to get this over and done with as quickly as possible, Shantae rushed forwards to stand by her pole. “Hi, Lord Regal!” She waved, earning a lazy smile with wave back combo from the relaxed man, “I’m here to show you the dancing of a half-genie! Hope you’re ready!”

So Shantae gave her best moves. Hips thumped side to side while her dark skinned arms raised up above. Her movements looked practised and perfected, and the crowd definitely enjoyed when such a tight belly flexed and jived to the beat of the song. Even with the seediness of the club, Shantae never really got tired of praise. Shaking her whole body and hearing their claps was always kind of a thrill. Even with this ridiculous outfit on that made her body jangle, the way her assets jiggled had everyone clapping in time.

“Ha! You think those baby movements are going to win?! You’re such a naive little girl at heart, aren’t you?”

Just as Shantae’s song wound to a close, Risky had yelled that. A rebuttal had quickly formed in her lungs to yell at Ms. Boots… that escaped the genie’s mouth as a long wheeze when she saw the pose the pirate was in.

Risky had actually used the metal pole at the end of the runway to her advantage. Tucking it between both cheeks of her grey rump very lewdly. The crowd instantly picked up to a much louder roar as Risky slapped her right ass and let it jiggle back and forth. Caressing the pole with her ass fat as the music began to pick up. With one arm, she grabbed atop the pole and swung her whole body around it, showcasing her body while still looking like she was draped along the metal. Grinding down, spreading her legs wide to really stretch the limit of how much the small cloth could hide her while still drawing the eyes to her crotch. Then travelling back up with her hips raised high, like humping the air. With smooth arcs the pirate humped a little more, earning wave after wave of cheerful praise before her song too wound to a close.

Shantae was stunned. The crowd had loved that, and secretly so did the genie. The very minor flame of a crush she had on the sexy pirate was fanned quite heavily watching her flaunt her rear and hips so well.

And it was making the brown girl fearful. ‘Risky really has some moves! And they made the audience really happy… is this really an easy win?’

“Come on, dance Shantae!” Shouted the voice of Rotty, dragging her back into reality as she realised her song had already started. “Make it SEXY! Show that bitch who's got the best tits!”

“YEAH!” Yelled Bolo, “Take it OFF!”

Sky rolled her eyes, “Ugh, pig. You know you could just let her have your sandwich, Bolo.”

“We both know that isn’t an option, Sky.” Bolo shot back.

With the power of her friends, Shantae found her confidence again. Deciding that this wasn’t a big deal, and that perhaps this is what being an adult doing adult fun looked like! She had celebrated her 20th anniversary recently after all!

She clapped once with power, drawing the eyes of the masses back to her. Keeping an invisible thread between two sets of pinching fingers while her hips began shaking once again. The thread went up with her right hand and stretched low with her left. The beat was almost clock-like, making her move her hips left and right, left and right, keeping their eyes on the thread, then on the next bar came a drop. Shantae spun around. Somehow making it look like she was ribbon dancing with no ribbon spinning around her, before the ticking beat returned and she was facing backwards. Shaking her hips back and forth, swinging her long purple hair like a pendulum… while also showing the hidden bra strings behind the hair. Her hands made the same movements as they had, the invisible string to be pinched now a palpable thing the audience was invested in. The beat rose up, hammering at the sense while Shantae teased the strings off her back, slowly revealing her luscious shoulder blades but not showing the chocolate orbs she’d unleashed until their pleading cheers reached an apex. The spinning drop came once more, and Shantae ended her set with the lights dropping just as her tits bounced to a stop in front of a very pleased audience.

The whoops were loud, and Risky bit her thumb nail. ’That scallywag is more slutty than I gave her credit for! This won’t be as easy a win as I thought… Bah! Who cares! I just need to bring it harder!’

The spotlight went to her, and instantly she ripped her own top off with much less build-up. Her nice shapely grey breasts bouncing free from the violent motion, letting the audience raise their asses out their seats to get a closer look at her beauty before walking forwards to the beat as if to tell them to sit back down. Risky’s hands went behind her head, shaking her belly to let her chest flail wildly back and forth. Clapping against themselves while her arms stayed behind her head to frame the lovely jiggles.

Their war of the dances just kept one upping each other from there.

Shantae began using the pole more, able to raise her leg high above her head while climbing up and down it like her monkey transformation. Risky unleashed her twerking ability, shaking her cheeks to clap and show the excitable grey skin underneath. Shantae got low to the ground, showing off both how she could do the splits but also how low she could prostrate herself. Risky began inserting digits into her uncovered sex to simulate a rhythmical finger fucking.

It was beautiful, and erection-inducing for the whole audience. (At one point Shantae had to kick Rottytops’ head back to her after she tried to get a ‘closer look’ at the genie.) They almost got tired of the whooping and clapping, unable to keep the energy up while the two rivals continued to find the energy to one up each other at every turn.

But even the pirate and the half-genie hero had to run out of steam eventually. Plus, the DJ had run out of songs. So it was time for the judgement!

Lord Regal sat up, pondering the two girls panting in front of him.

He thought about their sexy dances, their sexy bodies, their sexy vibes, and even the amount of perfectly timed A-button presses the player character must have made. It was a tough choice, they'd both done very well in playing to the crowd and showing their best assets off well.

But in the end, he was swayed by something rather simple.

“Get on with it you fat oaf!” Risky hissed, impatiently stamping her foot at the man. “Some of us have places to be!”

“Hey! Don’t be mean, Risky! Lord Regal used to be an amazing Yoga Hero!” Shantae defended, looking up at the fat-cat with a sweet smile.

He whimpered at the sentimentality of the exchange. Not having felt such kindness since his days as a yoga master... remembering where he'd come from... and the promise he'd made to his long lost love to never stop stretching for a better tomorrow... His large paw raised towards Shantae, declaring her the winner.

"REALLY?! I WON!! YAYY!!!" Shantae and her friends exploded in happiness, along with the confetti and the victorious music playing overhead to signify her quest completed. Risky was grinding her teeth in frustration, getting dragged away by her crew towards the ocean and hopefully into a freshly made bath.

The Balancing Board™ was hers. Shantae smiled at the prize in her hands, knowing it was just a step in her long adventure to becoming a worthy Genie.

“That’s great, Shantae.” Sky nodded, placing a hand on her friend's uncovered shoulder, “Now would you kindly put on some clothes?”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)