More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 18th: Super Mario Bros. - Mommy Kink vs Praise Kink

Looking back, I don’t know how I ended up on that planet.

Okay, I did KNOW but fate is such a weird thing that I still don’t believe it.

A tiny yellow star thing with eyes, jumping around me as if bouncing on the air, saying something about being fed. I was scared, really not expecting this when I’d logged onto my laptop for the evening, but decided to keep the strange thing in a non-hostile mood. Quickly rushing off, grabbing a leftover tupperware of noodles, and offering it to the star.

This would be my undoing.

After munching and jumping some more, the tiny thing transformed into a much bigger star, though this was more just the iconic five pointed drawing that floated in my room… before it wrapped around me. I tried to wiggle, to shake myself free, but as soon as it had me the star tightened then shot me out into space.

I barely remember landing, only the sense of pure fear and confusion as I walked around the tiny asteroid shaped planet. Watching as my home planet began floating away from me, and I was stuck up here alone. It was a painful week. There was a living mushroom thing that I could eat, and an ice crystal I could drink from. Both regenerated regularly, so while I was relatively safe, the boredom and loneliness was the real concern. The cold was still torturous and I still wasn’t sure how I was breathing. A black hole in the centre of the asteroid beckoned to me at times, but I held out hope that the little star would find me again and I could get home.

The star never came, but thank the heavens that it didn’t… because I was now in love with my rescuer.

A spaceship had floated by. Laying out the red carpet for me to step on board and finally get warm. At first I thought it was the star, as the population of the ship seemed comprised of the creature. Though they beckoned me inside to the fire, and I shrugged off my concerns. Beggars can’t be choosers, and I would have taken a purple starfish if it meant being off that rock.

I was sitting on the chair when she floated in. I didn’t even hear her at first, just greedily rubbing my hands towards the fire, when suddenly a delicate hand placed itself on my shoulder.

“You’re safe now,” the Angelic voice touched my soul. I shot around to gawp at the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. A long blue dress, chalky blonde hair covering an indescribable face. Starry eyes and luscious red lips that seemed to smile at my stare. Maybe it was the loneliness, but as I said I fell in love instantly. “Take all the time you need. My home is your home.”

That was about a month ago. Without knowing my ‘planet number’ or even which galaxy I was in currently, the hunt for my home was a long one.

What? You think I don’t mind that? Well cocky one, you’re right on the money.

Her name is Rosalina. A mother of stars and my reason for living. I followed her around the whole station, sometimes subtly, sometimes just openly staring at her. She was the spaceship's sole pilot, with such immense power inside that curvy body that she could operate it from any part of the station. The star engine was incredible, and the way she commanded such a while still being the nicest soul I’d ever met really made me fall harder for her.

But eventually, my staring caught up to me. She’d clearly noticed me, but said nothing through most of the month, only occasionally did I see the epic sight of a Rosalina blush. One day, I had been following her again before she made a movement towards her bedroom. Days worked differently here, and if she was tired I often left her be. I liked watching her, I wasn’t a cre-

“You never stare in here.”

My whole body shot around. A concerned blonde floating just in front of her room, looking as equally confused as I was.

“Your eyes hunt me as I work. Never leave me as I think. Yet, you never look in here. Why?”

I gulped back the fear. Sweat staining every part of me as the incredible woman called me out on my BS. My mouth was dry, my tongue a withered husk, it was impossible to find a single word to defend myself.

“...is it because you think I am ugly? Is that why you stare?”

“NO!” I yelled, surprising the woman quite a bit at my passionate yell. “I think you’re the most beautiful creature in the universe!”

Now, I wouldn’t realise this until much later… But Rosalina? She was lonely.

Decades in the solar system doing nothing but her work had left her without companionship. She had told me of a man who had made use of her ship to rescue his beloved, but that was a good fifteen years ago now. Even with all her experiences, the woman was still out here doing her job. So what did that have to do with anything? Well, back during the travels with this man… Rosalina had tried for something more. She knew he had a beloved, knew it was a long shot, but all she wanted was someone to hold her hand after dreaming of it for so long. It never came, her feelings rebuked softly, and with so many years of loneliness the blonde almost instantly developed a complex that she was somehow the inferior option.

So when she got praised, that unlocked something inside of her.

“W-what?”

My mouth had moved faster than my brain, my earnest feelings often had a way of barging through me and into the world. I knew the only way to dig out this hole was to dig harder. “I… I… think you’re amazing.”

Her heart fluttered. Though reality made her singular eye scowl at me. “It is not nice to lie to your host…”

“It’s not a lie!” I yelled again, stepping closer to the floating woman. “It’s not even just your looks either! Rosalina is the nicest, kindest, gentlest, best person ever! I’d spend a thousand years on that rock you found me on if it meant I’d get to see you again!”

Her back was pinned to her door as she stared at me. The blush on her face had risen so much, and I could see a stream of steamy air escape from a tiny gap between her lips. I kept moving forwards. Before long we were so close, she wasn’t pushing me away. She wasn’t telling me I’m a creep. Rosalina just looked worried that I’d tell her it was a lie, or that I’d reject her even now.

But she was brave enough to whisper between us.

“Prove it…”

My tongue touched the stars in that moment. Passionately gripping Rosalina’s face as we made out together, slowly taking me inside her room…


“So tasty!” I exclaimed between licks. Right now my tongue was deeply inside the heavenly pussy of my saviour. Her amazing skin was completely exposed as her blue dress lay crumpled on the floor behind us, only having to move her lacy white panties out the way to lick. I could see her goosebumps flutter over her body as I dug a little bit deeper inside the woman, really adding to the taste of pure bliss dancing on my tongue. It was like I could taste space, every stardrop on my tongue a scrumptious zing of pleasure for me as I licked the gasping Rosalina more and more. Even my tongue thought she was tight, and a strange idea that Rosalina was still a virgin floated by my brain. “I just wanna slurp eat you forever!”

As I said, I didn’t realise it at the time but my perfect woman had a praise kink pre-installed. Every compliment she got about how much I loved her and her body, the more an ache of desire formed inside the starry woman. The more I proved it by licking her, the more her legs squeezed around me as I drove her ever closer to her climax.

I honestly could have stayed down there, but after I received a lovely blast of heavenly juice on my face it was time to switch positions. Crawling up her body to be the big spoon and kiss her smiling face once more.

“Good boy,” She sighed into my embrace. Feeling as the dick leaning against her engorged itself a little at the praise. That definitely gave the woman ideas, smirking at me through our kiss. “Oh? Do you like it when I treat you like a child?”

“More just that I’ve always wanted to be with a beautiful and kind motherly type girl.” I admitted, squeezing my arms around her a little more as she gasped from her praise kink again.

Rosalina gulped back her feelings, “Th-then perhaps we should both enjoy this to the fullest.”

With a snap of her fingers my body began floating. Landing in a new position where my head was on her thick thighs, looking up at her lacy bra while Rosalina stroked my hair. “Does this work for you? I hope it is what you dreamed…”

“Everything and much more.”

Her wide smile beamed down at me, and with her other hand she began to stroke my erection over my underwear. Keeping it very eager, even with her gentle touches. But with the position she was in, she began leaning down slightly more to keep both hand motions going. I could sense her growing excitement as slightly cold fingers began reaching under my pants and to touch my hot cock.

Though there was another result of this position. Her soft bosom began pressing into my face (okay, I leant up a little). I literally couldn’t resist seeing those massive globes be unloved right in front of me! My teeth quickly, but gently, bit into what I could only assume was the lovely nipple that had been touching my lips. Only to find something travelling through the fabric.

“Woah!” I exclaimed, gulping down the liquid. “You’re lactating!”

“A side effect of being a mother to the stars…” She said with a shaky smile, “My body still thinks I created life, but my children do not need what I produce.” This was another way that had made her complex grow, feeling rejected even from her children who refused to take her milk. A silly one to be sure, but honestly more for me.

The mood was right and I ripped open her bra to unleash the milk jugs. Her right hand left my hair, but her left stayed right where it was under my waistband. Rosalina’s boobs were beautiful, soft globes that seemed to defy gravity with how perky they were. Affixed with red, slightly wide nipples, one of which was still inverted inside the woman. I made sure to stop that fast! Coaxing out her areola with kisses and sucks that rewarded me with delicious Rosalina brand milk! I made sure to praise her tastes and beauty again and again. Only making the star traveller nearly weep with happiness.

We were so enamoured with each other, it almost didn’t matter it took us close to an hour of foreplay to get to the sex. Praise vs Mommy kink of us both trying to provide the best option for each other. My earnest nature just rewarding Rosalina’s efforts again and again until it was too much for her and she leapt up on top of me.

“You really seem to like bullying me with praise…” She panted above me, “Y-you better learn to respect me!”

“I do respect you. I love you, Rosalina.”

She blinked in surprise, falling back onto the dick she was lining up forgetting it was there. Suddenly feeling a wave of pleasure mixed with my confession as my penis travelled up the large woman’s incredible slit. It all collided into a powerful orgasm that made the entire ship flicker. Rosalina biting her lip to hold back the pleasurable scream that consumed her body. Those goosebumps were everywhere now, and beckoned me to begin kissing the woman’s body as much as I could.

My hips couldn’t hold back, even though she was still somewhat recovering. Her sensitive pussy corrupted me to become instantly addicted to her. It felt like the whole universe was hugging me inside her body, and my dick wasn’t about to let that go. I missed the blood that had somewhat stained our sheet, kissing her body was far too alluring a choice. We didn’t last long with her on top, as I scooped her down onto the bed so I could pleasure her properly.

“Do it…” She breathed from below me. Her one horny eye looking up at me, “please…”

My hands rose under her knees. It wasn’t just sex now, it was intense, pleasure needing, goddess filling, milf loving, rutting now. Rosalina’s legs near her head as I pushed my entire body as hard and fast as I could into her. We both wailed and screamed, humping and kissing into the night as I loved her body again and again.

I can’t even remember how many times I filled that sexy pussy up with cum. All I can remember is the look of bliss on that gorgeous woman’s face every time I did.

We eventually did find my planet, but it was too late. My life, my family is here now. Our young girls ran around the spaceship playing with the Lumas. And I watched on with my wife in my arms as our perfect slice of happiness lived on for eternity.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)