More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 17th: Edens Zero - Streaming

Monday Stream: Solo Play

The ‘Please Wait’ sign faded from view and the only thing anyone could see was the bottom part of a woman’s jaw covered by a mask at the top part of the screen and her entire cleavage taking up the rest. The busty woman quickly hopped back and put two fingers up, revealing a girl with tied up blonde hair in only a black tank top and black panties sitting on her bed. The rest of the room was too dark to make out with the lighting, but no one was really looking there anyway.

“Okay guys! Iiit’s BlueNeko here!” Rebecca beamed towards her floating camera, “For anyone new, welcome to my ‘Neko After Dark’ streams! The only place to find your favourite B-Cuber doing something le~wd!”

Her comments started going wild, earning the blonde to poke the blue screen of words floating by. “Yeah, I know why you’re all here. So let’s stop talking and get to the good stuff, k?”

Even though the camera was floating, the fact she was doing this only on her bed made the whole thing feel cramped. Though this was on purpose, as it felt more intimate, more like a POV shot when she slowly pushed the camera’s face down to see the g-string panties she was wearing under her sweater. With a slow motion, her finger hooked under the tiny fabric, and though it hid little she still didn’t move it away straight off. She teased them a little, let them hunger for it a few seconds more before shifting it away and showing her precious pussy lips. “See what you do to me?” Rebecca purred, placing a single finger on her right labia as it dribbled a little down onto the bed. Once more, chat picked up speed with their responses at seeing their precious Neko being such a little perv.

“It’s been a long few years on Eden's Zero… and I’ve gotten so many friends around me that you’ve seen on my main channel plenty of time! But this week, and those of you who read the schedule know we have a fun week ahead of us, we’re going to have cameos from all my friends on the Neko After Dark streams!” She beamed, watching as the chat went wild with requests and desires. Some names appearing more than others, mostly Homura, but Rebecca knew how to get them focused back on her as her favourite purple dildo snuck onto the screen. Letting it tap against her lips, the ASMR mic picking up all the little squelches from her sex as the purple plastic poked her. Each little tap sending a nice tiny jolt into her system, and a nice bunch of donations from the strangers.

“Watch carefully, chat.” She purred, slowly penetrating herself with the dildo right in front of the camera. “Promise me you’ll c-come back for my friends, and I’ll p-promise to c-cum for you!” And as the chat filled with promises, Rebecca could only smile and pump into herself. She was always going to cum for them anyway, but it was nice that she could guarantee viewership…

Tuesday Stream: Playing with Sister Ivry

CRACK

“MMNNFFF!”

Rebecca swung in place. Her arms and legs were completely tied up and pressing against her body, supported only by a harness along her back that had a couple wires coming out to tie her to the ceiling. Prowling the suspended woman’s body was a nun in fetish gear. Her breasts were out on display, a single g-string under her strop-on, and the chat seemed to be going wild for the hardcore.

“Our little kitty cat is all grown up,” purred the woman with the riding crop. The white haired doctor let the leather rub against Rebecca’s face gently, the blonde was sweating profusely and trying not to show how much she was enjoying this depraved stuff in front of her audience. Though there wasn’t a way to tell them that with the ball gag in her mouth. “I’m so glad I got first dibs on you. Getting to tease a supple body is so much more fun when they’re fresh.” The nun tittered.

There was a worry in Rebecca’s heart that this was too much. That such an intense leap on the sexual scale from yesterday would alienate her viewers. Her eyes darting back to the scrolling comments to see if anyone was complaining, something that Ivry noticed quickly.

“What do you think, weirdos at home?” Sister asked, grabbing Rebecca’s face and pointing it towards the camera. “A face that wants to be loved…” With a simple spin, the uncovered slit of BlueNeko was shown to the audience, somehow a dripping mess around the red parts that had been whipped, “...but a cunt that wants to be fucked. Isn’t she the cutest thing while she fights her own feelings?”

There was no way to see the stream anymore, but numerous donation alerts floated on the soundwaves. Whatever this was, it wasn’t a failure. Making Rebecca feel a little at ease, even as Sister Ivry used her thumbs to open up her asshole to the audience. Sister beamed into the camera, “Pick a hole, freaks. Mommy’s in the mood to shake her hips.”

Wednesday Stream: Titfucks with Weiss

Weiss was a little easier to deal with for requests. The white haired man was happy to just sit Rebecca down in front of the camera and let her go to town slobbering on his dick. He could have been more ambitious or creative, but it wasn’t like he felt the need to entertain anyone either.

“After yesterday, this almost seems tame,” Rebecca commented as her tongue flicked against Weiss’ peehole. “Not that I’m complaining, my ass is still red from Ivry. Lol.”

Hard pole rubbed up inside her jiggling breasts. Such wonderfully soft pillows that she often flaunted, both on stream and in her tight tank-tops, this was something that Weiss had wanted to do for ages. Rebecca’s tits were just as much fun as advertised, especially when paired with her luscious lips as well.

Weiss smiled, “Sometimes I think you forget who I am.” Rebecca raised an eyebrow, but didn’t stop licking his dick either. The scientist just picked up the camera and looked into it. “Sorry about this chat, I know you don’t wanna look at me, but hear me out. I’m from a world 50 years in the past, my planet was being eaten by a Chronophage when I escaped with these guys… but Rebecca knows the old me.”

The chat was mostly giving question marks, though as he panned the camera round to Rebecca she had a bit of a darkened expression.

“I’m apparently the one that raised her. That protected her. It wasn’t me, but the older version of me that she looks up to in life.” He chuckled, moving her hair back from her face to see her slightly pissed off eyes. “Now, you can see this thick cock of that man. The same one you’re sticking between your thick milk tanks and licking.” Her face was growing redder, and her hands seemed to want to continue stroking him. Weiss just whispered down, “thank me for helping your stream properly.”

She seemed to fight the idea he was throwing down, but also seemed to find the idea hot. “Thank you… Daddy.”

Chat was very into it after that. Pseudo debauchery that Rebecca seemed to get extra slutty for. Seemingly picking up her pace while hunting her daddy’s cum. Weiss was very happy to provide, multiple times during the stream.

Thursday stream: A whole new world, hosted by Hermit

“Oh, Erza!” Rebecca moaned, licking the slit in front of her with intense gusto, “You taste so gooood!”

The stream was set up a little differently today. Instead of just lounging somewhere, Hermit had given Rebecca a VR helmet to stream with.

“Hi there, everyone!” The blue haired hacker android waved to the screen, “I’m not used to being on camera, but as you can see: BlueNeko is busy right now!” She guided the camera down to Rebecca’s whole head diving very deeply into Hermit’s crotch. “I installed a new game for her to play. It’s based on a story about a magical guild far away. Except I modded it to be just a sex simulator.”

The blonde in her legs didn’t respond, just continuingly moaning out a name, “Erza… Errrzaaaa~”

“Now Rebecca is s-sucking my pussy cause she thinks that’s her goal in game!” Hermit giggled, keeping the woman between her crotch forcefully. Watching as chat became jealous of her position. “Don’t worry! I’ll show you what she sees now!”

The stream changed, now showing a majority POV shot between the legs of an attractive redhead. All while the real life Rebecca took up the bottom right part of the screen, showing her tongue licking and nibbling Hermit while ‘Erza’ reacted appropriately.

“She’s playing a character called ‘Lucy’, but I can change up who I am at any point!” Hermit explained before the image on screen morphed into a drunk looking brunette. Rebecca still not stopping her on Hermit’s privates, even with the change of character. It cycled through a few others. A white haired cutie, a green haired glasses girl, and several more before eventually cycling back to this ‘Erza’.

Hermit got to ride Rebecca’s tongue all the way to orgasm. Vowing to continue the stream with a new game, where the hero ‘Natsu’ used his vibrating dick to fuck ‘Lucy’ all the way to her own climax.

Friday stream: Fighting with Homura

“A fight, huh?”

“Yes. I will be victorious against your ether gear!”

“And that’s why we’re in the bath?”

The large hot spring on the Eden’s Zero was perhaps the ladies favourite spot on the ship. The large ether healing spot was a great place to relax in, catch up with friends, and just sit down to watch the various stars and nebulas float out there beyond the huge window. Right now the two were just relaxing naked on stream, but one had jumped up to interrupt the mood.

Homura nodded, pointing her sword at Rebecca, “Indeed. Fighting here increases our Ether powers as we are put under intense stress from the heat.” The girl explained, though her face was significantly redder than Rebecca’s. The sword woman had always been pretty weak to the heat. “But also you wished me to film something sexual with you for your show. I have always found your naked body to be very arousing.”

Now that took Rebecca back a bit. Homura was always spilling out the secrets of her feelings before she had a chance to stop them. It didn’t seem like the swordswoman regretted speaking, though that might be because the heat was making her mind weaker than usual. Chat seemed to both agree with Homura and be enamoured with her confession.

“Hmm, okay then!” Rebecca beamed, jumping up and rushing towards the naked Homura. The sword of Eden tried to put up her weapon, but with her cat leaper powers Rebecca was already behind her. Landing a huge sloppy kiss on Homura’s left ass cheek.

“W-what are you doing?!”

Rebecca moved quickly away from Homura’s confused swipe. “Winning our match! Most kisses on the other’s body wins, right?”

The heat was too much for Homura, who was trying to think of what sounded wrong about that. “I-Is that how we usually fight?”

“Yep! Now let’s do this!”

Rebecca made sure the camera was capturing as much of this as possible, though it was difficult with how quick she was travelling. At least on Homura’s body they could see everywhere that Rebecca managed to kiss. Leaping in, biting down on an erect nipple, then leaving before the brunette could kiss the blonde back.

It wasn’t long before Homura was a collapsed pile in the bath. An overly red face, partly from the springs, and partly from having the adorable Rebecca kiss her all over.

The sword of Edens just sighed in defeat, “You have won… I still need to get str-!?”

She’d have continued, but Homura had an ass land on her face. “Not over yet! Let’s see which one of us can kiss deeper!” Rebecca teased, grinding into the girl in the bath. Luckily the water level kept just below her ears, not causing any issues as Homura began licking up into Rebecca’s pussy. At least she could win this match, right?

Saturday stream: Spending time with Witch Regret

Rebecca was probably the most scared of this stream. She’d sort of been able to anticipate what everyone else would do to her, but Witch was a closed book. The last shining star had simply requested that Rebecca come to her cabin. And when she’d gotten there, Rebecca was in for an even bigger surprise than she’d thought.

“You’ve grown a lot of subs this week, haven’t you? Such a good girl. You should be proud.”

The blonde was receiving head pats. Witch had laid the blonde down on her lap, her head resting on the greenette’s thick thigh, and was just whimpering as the woman slowly stroked her hair. Rebecca was an orphan, so even this level of motherly love was enough to send her into a tearful state. Though just as with Weiss, that didn’t stop anything sexy from happening either. Once Witch had let Rebecca get all her weepiness out (chat also seemingly breaking down in tears from the kind words of the motherly woman) she’d moved on to lightly stroking Rebecca’s pussy.

“Is your chat grateful that they get to see you? You have got such a beautiful body after all.” Witch demonstrated by lifting up her shirt gently. “This tight tummy that you put so much effort into. Even though you sneak so many snacks into it, you’re always up early and working out for your watchers.” The android’s hands gently glided over her skin, showing off the delicate nature of Rebecca’s body much more than anyone else. More and more donations rolled in as Witch lifted the tank top evermore.

“Perhaps these are where your snacks go. A tight waist and a large bust, one could argue that you’re the android with a body so perfect.” Witch once more teased, tracing Rebecca’s nipples and pressing slightly down on her breasts as the girl squirmed in place. She really wasn’t expecting all this, but Witch was worshipping her body in such a strange and addicting way.

Witch eventually moved Rebecca from her lap to then prop her up in front of her. Letting the girl lean her back into Witch’s front and relax in her comforting embrace. Only whimpers escaped poor Rebecca’s lips as the hands that cuddled around her moved down to spread her pussy for the audience.

“It’s okay, my pet,” The shining star purred in her ear. Her fingers dampening as they explored Rebecca’s sex in front of thousands, “I know you’ve been saving this spot for your final guest. I’ll just make sure you’re properly ready for him. We’re all rooting for you two, after all.”

Sunday stream: Helping my biggest fan lose his virginity!

Rebecca’s face once more shined to her audience as the stream began to start, “Hi everyone! I know you’ve read the title, and you’re all hoping to have been picked to be my biggest fan… but this guy’s been my best friend for so long I wanted to treat him to something special!”

The camera moved around to see the shaggy black haired boy the chat had occasionally seen from pictures. He looked a little nervous but a lot excited as he waved from the bed he sat on in nothing but his underwear.

“Hello! Will you all be my friends?!” Shiki practically yelled.

While there were some responses of ‘yes’, most were pretty mean. “They’re probably just jealous of you, Shiki. You’re about to go through something quite special.”

“Huh? I am?” He asked. The blonde crawling over to him on the bed and whispering something into his ear, “EHH?! Wow, thanks Rebecca!” He beamed, wrapping her up in a big hug. “I can’t believe I get to have my first sex with you!”

“That’s right.” She giggled at his enthusiasm. Her crush for the boy had never really stopped, even with all the sexy streams and filthy night she had. Part of her always wanted to just forget all of it as soon as Shiki asked her out. But the sheltered boy had never gotten around to it, so this was her chance to take the initiative. “Get on the bed, I’ll make your dick nice and wet first.”

After doing what he was told, Shki couldn’t stop moving. Clearly fidgeting in happiness as he watched her every movement. It was quite endearing for the girl, getting to act very sexy and watch his earnest reactions as she swayed her way on top of him. Moving his boxers away to-

“Woah!” She gawped, “You’re huge!”

The demon king’s dick resembled more of a meaty baseball bat than a dick. A huge throbbing pole that intimidated Rebecca, and some of the chat as well. Shiki was confused, and growing a little agitated by how his penis was feeling, “Yeah? Is that bad?”

The catgirl just shook her head, “No. Not even slightly.”

It was a stretch to get her mouth around him, but soon Rebecca had licked enough of Shiki’s huge cock that she felt comfortable inserting it. Well, hypothetically at least. Because when she leapt up on top of the lying boy, she realised how much stretching she’d need to do to get him inside her. Comfortable was going to be a long way away, but pleasure seemed to be a growing promise. The blonde was feeling much more excited than she thought she would be. Ignoring her chat, her camera, any of the basics of streaming to get ready to help Shiki.

“Okay, Shiki. H-here we g-goooOOO!!!” She screeched as his head poked into her slit. Already Shiki was amazed at how tight Rebecca could make herself, almost like she was trying to squeeze the life out of him through his dick. It felt amazing, and the warm velvety walls really seemed to call him deeper inside the girl. She wanted to deny him, to take a breath after the wind was knocked out of her, but Rebecca could barely speak. All she could do was scratch at his chest as he sneakily moved her rear downwards.

The stream was a blur after that. Rebecca was jumping up and down, activating her leaper powers to fuck Shiki as fast as she could. And Shiki activated his gravity ether to fuck Rebecca as hard as he could. They had amazing synergy, each pushing the other to try new positions and pleasures at every turn. Maybe it wasn’t the most professional of Rebecca’s streams, but it was the most passionate. And chat certainly wasn’t that bothered by the idea of having Shiki on again.

Especially once it was clear this might turn into a pregnancy blog.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)