More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NamiChwan57 NamiChwan57

Which story?

Dec 12th: DC - Hypnosis

When it comes to thinking of how the Justice League will fall, you tend to think of the big threats. Your Darkseids, Doomsdays, Braniacs, or even a very ambitious Lex Luthor.

So to think that the strongest heroes on Earth would be defeated by a swinging pendulum never crossed anyone’s mind.

The Hypno Hippie, real name Hue Happer, was kind of a loser. One of those guys that Zatanna occasionally fought on her way to more powerful villains. Only ever really getting her to feel woozy on her feet before a spell would knock him on his fat ass and he’d be off to the slammer for another month. If it wasn’t for the constant prison breaks he’d be in there permanently.

He could never find a job. Never pay the bills. Only ever finding the henching gigs for magic themed villains that no one ever wanted to take on. Magic heroes often hit way too hard or cursed you forever, made henching against Batman seem tame by comparison. But Hypno Hippie needed a gig, Hue was down to his last costume of a greasy hippie with his little pendulum, so he took a job for Allura of all people. She needed someone to watch her enchant a magic item inside an Ichor held inside Zatanna’s home. The villainess just needed a body to watch over her to complete the ritual, then the powerful magic staff she found would be stronger than ever.

But they never managed to reach the sacred chalice, or at least Allura didn’t. Her intel hadn’t accounted for Flash teaming up with Zatanna that week for a more important villain, and he was able to rush the top hat girl back to her home as soon as the two of them stepped through their portal. Allura had enough strength to hold them both off, but Hypno Hippie was easily tossed aside into a random room… where he found exactly what they were looking for.

Hue had no idea what compelled him to dip his pendulum into the golden liquid inside. But as soon as he did, he knew something was different. There was such power inside the metal now, and it compelled him to swing towards the fighting spandexers.

The three of them stopped instantly. Watching the swinging pendulum back and forth as if a mighty pulse was coming from it now. It invaded their minds and rewrote whatever it needed to make one fact absolutely true: the man before them was their master and they’d do whatever ordered of them.

After that? Well, total global domination was easy. The Flash could move at practically the speed of light, and could therefore be in and out of a location before anyone even knew they’d been mind controlled by him. Especially when he got all the other Flash members with that golden pendulum. Within an hour, Hue could command the whole planet to do whatever he wanted.

But Hue had learned some things as a villain. What did he even want as a global ruler? Nothing really. Too much paperwork and responsibility to actually run a planet. And far too many chances of someone stopping him or killing him. No, he may have mind controlled everyone but the message he sent out was clear: live free, live as you would have before, forget you were ever controlled.

But if you see me, happily do whatever I tell you to do.

And so it was. The one command of their new quiet and lazy god. No one could tell they’d been controlled, no psychic or magical tampering was ever discovered. They just let him be, let him walk into shops and eat a nice meal before leaving on his merry way. Let him buy some nice clothes, get free laser eye surgery, play around in the Batcave, all things he could never do before but now they all smiled and let him go about his business.

And then he’d go up to the Watchtower, and do whatever he liked up there too.

“So, then Bruce and Clark managed to tie up Savage with my lasso and we got him to admit to his crimes,” Diana explained while happily sipping her coffee, “We even all went out for a pizza, since we were in Rome anyway. The look on the poor sales boy’s face was priceless seeing us all walk in.”

“Wow! That sounds like a fun one!” Karen giggled. These catch up chats between the two of them were always quite fun. Though suddenly the two were interrupted as an erect member appeared by the sitting supers.

“Hello again ladies,” the naked Hypnotist smiled, “I seem to be a little stiff. Would you be so kind to massage me with your breasts?”

“MASTER HUE!” They both happily yelled in unison, Wonder Woman and Power Girl both falling to their knees before him and ripping their clothes apart to make enough space to crash their soft tits against his massive dick. Had it always been this size? God no, but after travelling to all the different places he wanted there was plenty of wizards and witches out there to make him a magic dick that would always be the ideal size for his partner. Diana was a known size queen, and was definitely groaning more than Karen as the great Wonder Woman’s nipples ground against the veiny penis in front of her.

“You kept us waiting far too long, Master!” Diana pouted. The muscled goddess shuddered in pleasure as he placed a hand on her head. They were so much stronger than him, but all Hue had to do was place his thumb on Karen’s tongue and she’d suck as much as possible. Dual wielding the sexiest members of the league so effortlessly these days.

He smiled calmly down at her, “Sorry Diana, I was spending some time in Atlantis. The sights were amazing, and those aquatic girls certainly know how to hold their breath.”

“Get to impregnate a few mermaids?” Karen teased. A clear flush on her face as the immensely heated handle was pressed between her sensitive tits, “We space girls are pretty good at holding our breath too, ya know!”

“Oh, I know. Though having someone like Starfire flying around with my baby is just as sweet.”

“All of us are your whores to command,” Diana cooed. She remembered how amazing it had been to be part of the conquest of Themyscira. They worked as a full family, tying up her happy sisters to make an assembly line of women to impregnate. And the way that he’d given them all extra hypnosis training to all feel what the others felt meant he had a whole island moaning again and again for the entire weekend. A new prosperous land, full of fertilised Amazons, happy to carry out the commands of their secret leader.

Power Girl reminisced about a similar incident while trying to kiss Hypno Hippie’s dick. Everyone on the Watchtower had one, though only remembered them whenever he was around. Hers was to do with Gotham. Hue hadn’t wanted to actually visit the scum ridden place, so he’d sent Supergirl down to retrieve his sexy slaves from around the town one by one so he could have his fun on top of Power Girl. Using the flying woman as a bed to fuck his whores, her breasts a perfect pillow and the sky an amazing backdrop for the heat fuelled sex he gave them all. Catwoman, Batgirl, White Rabbit, the other Batgirl, Harley, Ivy, the OTHER Batgirl, Batwoman, Huntress, etc. Karen was more than happy to provide Hue the bed he deserved, and was sufficiently wet enough once he’d brought all of them to orgasm with his partner specific dick sizes to have her own sexy fun with her multiversal clone.

It wasn’t long for the two to let his cum splatter out from between their boobs, covering the circular desk of the Justice League like a perfect metaphor.

“And here we have-Oh! Sorry, didn’t realise there were people in here.”

A new voice entered the ring, they all turned to see Superman standing there in all his glory while standing next to a normal looking woman in a purple suit.

Hue waved him off, “No worries, Clark. But who’s this? I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before? What’s your powers?”

“Amazing reporting,” The woman snarked back, taking the extended hand that Hue was offering. “Lois Lane, I’m Clark’s wife.”

“Ah! This is the fabled Lois!” He beamed, quickly yanking their connected hand to wrap the woman up in his arms. “You’ve been on my list for a while, but I keep missing you whenever I visit Metropolis! Please, you must let me impregnate you in front of your husband!”

“Nice of you to say please when you know I can’t refuse, Master.” She chuckled, leaning in to the kiss that the man was forcing upon her. Their tongues danced, their bodies heated, and their lack of control grew. There was something special about Lois. Maybe the way her curves were poured into that tight suit and tiny dress. Maybe there was the way he hadn’t been sassed to for so long. Or maybe just because it was Superman’s wife. Either way, Hue felt so excited to fuck this hot piece of ass.

“I’ll leave you two to it then!” Superman smiled, floating away before Hue grabbed his cape.

“Oh no you don’t! I’ve got some alterations to make!”

The golden pendulum came swinging down. One of the other minor changes he’d made was to make it so everyone was excited to be hypnotised. Seeing this pendulum was like christmas to all involved, you never know what prize will be inside!

“Clark, you’re now a cuck who desperately wants to watch his wife get railed by me. You’re going to be to jerk off while watching my dick go in and out your wife’s snatch.” Hue said, watching the man of Steel grow his namesake through his underwear. “And as for everyone, I can now deem whatever I like as a clitoris on your bodies. This will make that part very sensitive and desirable to fiddle with. Say Yes.”

“Yes, Master Hue.”

With the swing of his mighty pendulum, the damage was done.

“Now, make your wife naked for me,” before he’d even finished the sentence, a woosh of air went past him and Lois Lane was nude. The suit hadn’t lied, she really was a bombshell of a woman. Not as muscular as the other two women in the room, but classically attractive and slightly horny to boot. Over on the side, Clark was clearly excited and already pulling his pants down to relieve himself.

Hue reached forwards and touched Lois’ belly button. “Clit.” was all he said for her to gasp in pleasure. With tiny motions he began to play with the spot he’d changed, rubbing her in gentle circles around the small hole before scraping his nail a little inside. The action was certainly doing the job. The strange sensitivity levels on a place usually so banal was making Lois Lane quiver and shudder. A rising level of wetness forming on her pussy lips before Hue changed location.

He gripped both her ears and massaged them, “both of these are clits.” Once more Lois was shuddering from the stimulation. Her moans a constant now as her head was subjected to high levels of quaking pleasure. Her tongue hung low, her eyes rolled back, and the pulitzer prize winning reporter was putty in this man’s hand as her husband happily stroked himself silly.

“Wonder Woman and Power Girl’s nipples are clits. But only on the other’s body. So mastubate with them as well.” Hue casually threw out. The two had been watching on happily, each only slightly teasing themselves while seeing their Master do his job. Now though? Well, it was clear they were tasked with masturbation, but they had to use each other’s nipples to do so. Diana’s hands explored the sizeable breasts of Power Girl while Karen got to squeeze the two clits on Wonder Woman’s body. Their moans quickly joined Lois’ in the room, almost looking like they were wrestling with each other.

Hue could wait no longer, spreading the thighs of Lois Lane and letting his perfect penis spread her open. It seemed to be bigger than Clark’s, but it didn’t matter really. Right now all Lois could think about was how good this man was making her body. His cock was so rightly sized to light up her insides and scrape up what was there. It was even ridged! The bumps along his dick were making her already sensitive body sparkle with delight. Stirring up her feelings with such care and attention, she wondered what cursed fate had made her wait so long to find her Master. Clark certainly wasn’t an issue, the cuck that he was.

“Everywhere my finger points, will be your clit.” Hue said while still pumping into her gushing pussy. He was now able to just slowly roam her body with his finger and make her entire system overload with strange pleasure. Drawing his name out on her tits, making her have a clit in her asshole, and worst of all giving her original clit the power of two. The reporter orgasming long and hard on the Justice League table as the superheroes followed suit. The meeting room quickly smelling powerfully of jizz and squirt juice, as everyone but Hue panted in exhaustion.

As usual, it was up to the girls to lick up all the evidence and store it in their bodies. Lois had been properly seeded, Clark watched it with his X-Ray vision to make sure of that. So with his job completed, Hue went off to another part of the Watchtower. Perhaps he’d cuck Green Arrow again, or have his day with the lovely Fire and Ice. Anything was possible for the Hypno Hippie.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)