More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Which story would you like to start with?

Debra Swan, 18, The Topless Hikers

Debra was in a pickle. Her fun road trip with her friends Tiffany and Heather had come to an abrupt halt when Heather's car broke down. The engine was totally blown and Heather ended up scrapping it for parts since it would be cheaper to buy a new car, much to her dismay.

They had decided to drive from Lincoln to their new college in California, but broke down in Gothenburg, NE. They had wanted to take in the sights and explore the country right after graduation but didn't' even manage to leave the state. Instead of buying a new vehicle, Heather convinced them that hiking to California might be more interesting and Heather could get a new car in L.A.. She even found an app for their phones that would let them plan routes on known trails. The girls then found an outdoor store and bought camping supplies and foodstuffs.

It was Tiffany who managed to add excitement to the trip by suggesting they go naked, but Debra managed to convince her them being topless would be better. There were't any places in the U.S. that would see them arrested, with maybe the exception of a few scattered towns, but many states that would allow the nipple freedom.

So they changed their route that would most likely take over a month to one that would take two, based on current topless laws. Starting in Nebraska, they would take known trails heading through Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, and then down through California.

Finally they emptied their suitcases into their backpacks, leaving behind their bras, shirts and unneeded items, with the exception of what they were wearing, and mailed them home.

The following morning, the girls took a taxi to the nearest trail point to set off on their journey, sans tops.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)