More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Debate Semifinals

It was midway through the hellish semester Renee had been going through. Everywhere she went despite her overabundance of clothes, her entire town pretty much knew what lied underneath. Through the local bullies in town, Renee's voluptuous body had been revealed twice. Once when Renee was hanging in her happy place, when she was forcibly stripped by Tracey and her crew. After getting home, Renee was greeted to a surprise party filled with friends, family, and unwanted classmates. All getting to know their student body president more than ever anticipated.

The last occurence was when Tracey had managed to corner Renee in the shower throwing her out of the school and into the wild. On the poor ginger’s way home she was strung up in a tree in the local park by the rival softball team’s leader Sabrina and her goons. While hanging around, Tracey returned bringing with her the school's entire football team and several cheerleaders to look at Renee's stupendous teenage body. The night ended with her nude in a jail cell with her hands cuffed behind her back, and no way to cover her front. And worse, across from the drunk tank who gladly and loudly commented on the benefits of her magnificently bare form.

That was behind her now as she entered the massive, elegant hotel she was going to be staying for the weekend. Her debate team had made the semifinals and were there to compete among the other high qualifying schools in the state. Renee made sure her friends stayed close as rumor had it both Tracey and Sabrina were going to make an appearance. In the back of her mind she was petrified of being undressed yet again. But the ginger had come prepared too. Bringing nothing but clothes that would cover all of her body. Vests, business shirts, jeans, and several pairs of boxers to make sure that if she was relieved of her clothes, at least her bottom half wouldn’t be as exposed as her panties often made her. Renee quickly looked behind her to see if her friends were still around the vicinity.

Behind her keeping watch was Francesca, her very muscular Russian friend, whose appearance alone was intimidating enough to scare Tracey away. Even if Francesca isn’t particularly bright, she wouldn’t let Tracey trick her again. To her right was her goth friend, Izzie, who had been known for being suspended for several instances. Usually with physical towards preppy girls making fun of her. And finally her best friend in the whole world, Maddie, who walked up to Renee to wait in line to get their keys.

Spotting all three of them Renee sighed with relief as she walked to the front desk to receive her keycard to her room. Renee was ready to take a shower and prepare for the conference that was going to take place in a few hours. It wasn’t anything major, just an introductory ceremony but Renee didn’t want to miss it as one of her biggest mentors, international debate champion and inspirational author Chad Starwick, was going to be there and she won an essay contest to be on stage with him. “Looks like I’m on the third floor, where you at girl?” Maddie asked as the redhead glanced down seeing her room was on the 6th floor, room 66. She gulped as a bit of superstitious fear began to wash over her. “Six...six...six…” Renee managed to out looking up in fear. Maddie reassuringly patted her friend on the back. “Don’t worry, you’ve got Francesca with you on the sixth floor, and Izzie is on the fifth. If anything happens we’ll be right there.”

Renee smiled as she grabbed the handle to her suitcase heading to the elevators with her friends, she did one more sweep and her heart dropped upon seeing Sabrina who was smirking with her phone out towards Renee just as the doors closed. “She’s on the way up…” Sabrina texted on her phone. Seeing only a reply of "Nice before photo...get ready for her downfall." Sabrina quietly walked to a chair and sat watching the elevator in front of her.

Francesca walked Renee to her room, and upon entering the room seeing no one, the redhead gave permission to Francesca to leave her alone. “I’ll call if anything comes up!” She sang as she closed the door and flopped onto the very comfortable bed. “Wonder who my roommate is…” Renee questioned as she closed the blinds preventing anyone outside from getting a show. “Might as well get ready.” Renee grunted after plugging in the charger for her phone. She saw a small notecard on the nightstand. It had read "Congrats essay winner!! Someone should be getting you to meet with Chad at 11AM, please dress accordingly.”

Renee glanced at the clock, as it glared 10:20. Enough time to get her routine done if she hurried.. She quickly threw off her clothes onto her bed, as she entered the bathroom. The teen stopped as she had instantly noticed that there were no towels around, sending a pit of worry into her stomach. However, a small note by the sink assured Renee “Towels will be here shortly." Renee was too much in a rush to notice this handwriting wasn't quite the same as the other card. But the thought of seeing Chad disregarded any of that.

“But I want to take a shower now…” she bit her lip and looked back at her naked body in the mirror. “Then again, I don’t want to risk...being seen like this again…”

What does Renee do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)