More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Long John Silver Long John Silver

Select the Male Celeb/Fictional Character

Deadpool

Wow...how did you get into my universe? And yes, I said “my universe”. You probably thought that this branch was about some weird story about me being sexually abused in a very naughty way, but oh boy are you wrong. Because here I am...basically god. Bet you didn´t expect that although it is kind of obvious. I mean cmon, how else would I be able to break the fourth wall? Ever asked yourself why nobody else was able to do that? I am also the god of your world, but I probably shouldn´t have said that. Anyway you are in for a hell of a ride, because I love pranking others. Especially the stern and arrogant people, which is why we are about to start with an X-Men or actually X-Girl that has the most awesome super hero name ever. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle...no that doesn´t sound right. Negasonic Teenage Warhead there we go!!! And her really adorable X-Girlfriend Yukio.

Yes look at that angry little teenager...don´t try to tell me that you would not have some fun messing with her reality. So let´s get into her...I mean it!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)