More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

What happens next?

Day goes well... initially

Getting to the school and starting class went without a hitch. Many of her students and co-workers were interested in her choice of dress, but didn't see much beyond what was intended by the curvy latina.

Well except for one lucky guy who looked up while Serena was bent over helping the student in front of him. Her dress had rode up, and the lucky boy got to see her embarrassing choice of underwear. Along with the sexy brown bubbly cheeks that spilled out of them. Getting just long enough of a look to see the outline of her taco.

When Serena stood up, finished helping the student, she looked back to see the nervous boy fidgeting nervously. Thinking he just didn't know what to do next she bent over, holding herself up with her arms held onto the corners of his desk. Not realizing that her nipples inched out of the top of her dress. Showing off her brown nipples and the top half of tan boobies to the boy.

Who could only stutter and fidget nervously. Serena calmly and slowly directed the nervous boy, not knowing the show she gave him. Eventually moving on still oblivious, leaving the boy with no way to focus on his work or the rest of his day.

By the time her final class ended, Serena felt she nailed her first day teaching.

How does it fall apart?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)