More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cdslavejessie Cdslavejessie

Day at the office, packages arrive

Day at the office, a meeting

Hi everyone! Sorry when I first published this story, I thought it would only publish the intro! God I can be such a ditz sometimes, I hadn’t finished this chapter yet! Now, it’s finished so please please please enjoy (responsibly ;)

Also please comment or message me your thoughts!! I love talking to people about feminization and stuff :)

-Jessicaxoxoxoxoxxxx

Tyler sat in his car in the parking garage of his office. The drive normally took about 20 min, but somehow it had been an hour since he left his penthouse. Mustve drank a ton last night and taken some wrong turns, blaming his hangover for the missed time as he turned off his meditation track. Feeling much more refreshed from listening to his tracks, Tyler walked into the office ready to plan to attack his next corporate victim.

Tyler walked into his office area and saw Charlotte sitting at her desk typing away. She wore a red high necked sleeves pencil dress that came to just above the knee with a slit in the back to make walking easier in such a tight skirt. While high necked, the top had a cutout to show off her cleavage pushed up from her expensive black lace bra. She had on nude stockings that softened her legs and removed any blemishes (which there were very few) and a pair of black patent leather stilletos with a 4 inch heel. Her brunette hair was in a high pony tail with some curl to the ends. She wore a little heavier make up than what was normal for office work, but worked great in her role as “eye candy”. A Smokey eye and fake lashes looked incredible. As well as her matte red lipstick.

Tyler was taken aback for a moment when he saw the tight red dress and lipstick remembering Britney from last night, but quickly shook it off and put back on his charming disarming smile.

“Good morning, Char. Looking amazing as always I see. You’re looking especially… perky today” Tyler unapologetically glanced down at her boob window with a smirk.

Rolling her eyes, used to the game, Charlotte brushed him off. “Good morning. Hope your evening and morning were fun. Peterson is pissed you keep dodging him. Was the bimbo worth it to miss this morning?”

Tyler thoughts drifted to this morning, his hand wrapped around his lace covered shaft. The fabric wedged between his butt cheeks. How good it felt rubbing his head along the lace. He felt himself starting to get hard and quickly shook his head, blushing at the thought.

Charlotte caught her manly boss blushing the girl last night, something she’d never seen before. Usually it was some crude remark about how his conquests tits were or she needed work to keep her teeth out of a blow job. Never shy and blushing like a teenaged girl.

“Ooooooo does Mr Matthew’s have a crush?? Is this girl something special hmmm?!”

Tyler’s blush deepened before grunting and moving his briefcase to cover his tenting crotch. “Um… no no just another blonde Barbie. Typical Thursday night. Anyway, send Peterson a message and I’ll see him as soon as he can.” With that, Tyler scurried into his office closing the door behind him.

Charlotte giggled to herself seeing how Tyler reacted to last night. She also noticed that Tyler’s face was completely clean shaven. Normally he’d be sporting at least some stubble if not a short beard. She couldn’t remember the last time his face was that smooth. “Man that girl must’ve been something. She must’ve rocked his world”. Shaking her head, she sent a message to Peterson’s secretary requesting a meeting.

Tyler sat down at his desk and tried to calm down. His dick was still at full mast and he tried thinking of things to get it down. Baseball. Pledge of allegiance. Dumpster full of garbage. Anything to take his mind off how good those panties felt. Still with no luck, Tyler let out a frustrated sigh. Just then, Charlotte knocked on his door letting him know Peterson was there to see him.

“Fuck. Alright let him in” Tyler sat down and made sure his crotch was covered by his desk.

Charlotte let Peterson in. Darius Peterson was also a junior partner in the firm, Tyler’s direct competitor for the next partner spot. At 6’ 3, 250 lbs, Darius didn’t look like your typical business executive. A stand out line backer at Stanford, Darius was a first rounder a decade ago. Leading the league in tackles his rookie year and second year, he has a quick start to the hall of fame. But a devastating injury prematurely ended his career.

While wallowing in self pity for the loss of his dream, Darius decided to do something about it. Devoting all his energy that used to be in football into business, Darius went back to Stanford and got his MBA. He took his competitive drive that made him a star linebacker and funneled it into his business dealings. Finding that business fueled his competitive juices just like football, Darius was able to fill the void football had left.

Joining the firm a couple years before Tyler, he was the rising star again. But then Tyler came around. Darius didn’t use the same cutthroat techniques as Tyler, and he started to fall behind. While he respected the outcomes of Tyler’s business dealings, he couldn’t forgive the means in which he got there. To say the least, Tyler and Darius did not get along.

Darius strode into the office, the mean countenance on his face that he used on the football field. His freshly faded hair and beard looked immaculate on his smooth black face. His tailored suit displayed his broad shoulders and some definition on his massive biceps. His pants looked like they were straining against his massive thighs. He gave off a very intimidating aura.

But Tyler was used to this by now. Size and strength didn’t matter in the board room, only your brain mattered. A little off kilter from his morning, Tyler tried to recover.

“Peterson, so good to see you again. You’ll forgive me for not standing up. Celebrated a bit from yesterday’s closing deal on Spade Corp and tweaked my back. I’ll leave out the details but it was a great night. What can I do you for?”

Darius held back a sneer at the crude greeting. Tyler always left him with a greasy feeling, and today looked no different.

“Matthews” Darius curtly responded “you’ve been dodging me. We talked about Spade Corp and keeping it whole. It’s a black owned operation that fell on some hard times. We were going to pump some investments into it to keep it going. Instead, you’re liquidating their assets???”

“Peterson listen, it’s a business. Nothing personal. Their finances were all jacked up. It would have taken years to get any return back. Plus, it’s a great profit for the firm. The partners already approved the take over so it’s out of my hands. We’re not a charity, we’re a business.

Darius seethed at the little man sitting at his desk. The amount to keep Spade Corp going would be minimal and keeping a black owned business was very important to him. Instead, this white bitch is trying to get rid of it all, with a sizeable chunk of the profits going to his pockets. The bastard was a snake and he was going to make sure he got what was coming to him.

But Darius was a professional. He wasn’t going to lift up the little prick and pin him against the wall, as much as he wanted to. He took a deep breath to settle himself.

“That may be true, but I’m going to have a word with the board. I was hoping to talk some sense into you and have you come along with me. To save a business rather than tear it down for parts. They’ve been around for 40 years.”

Tyler barely stifled a laugh, which Darius noticed. “Well, the paperwork is already done, and the board is going to finalize it within the month. I think that ship has already sailed, buddy. Hate to break it to you Darius.”

Darius realized this was a fools errand. Straightening his suit jacket, Darius decided it was time to go. “Matthew’s, I’d say it’s been a pleasure but….” He let the sentence hang unfinished. He took a step forward and put his massive hands on Tyler’s desk and leaned in threateningly “And I’d like to keep things professional and respectful. We are not on a first name basis, let alone ‘buddy’. You’ll call me Mr Peterson. And I also expect you to stand up and shake my hand like a man next time you greet me, instead of having this desk between us.”

Normally, Tyler would have some snarky remark, knowing that he couldn’t do anything physical to him in the real world unlike the football field. He’d sue him to kingdom come. But today, with Darius’s large black body lording over him like an alpha male, Tyler felt small. Submissive. And for some reason horny as hell.

With a nervous gulp, Tyler meekly nodded his head. “Yes, Mr Peterson.”

Darius smirked, finally able to intimidate the little shit. He saw Tyler had shaved his face smooth. He looked much younger, much more pretty boy without the facial hair. With a sharp rap of his knuckles on Tyler’s expensive desk, Darius strode out the door.

Tyler exhaled deeply after realizing he was holding his breath. “What the fuck was that??” Tyler said aloud. He felt a throbbing in his groin and looked down. His dick was even harder now and even a small wet spot had formed on his pants from precum. “Jesus relax buddy! Gotta relax”

Tyler grabbed his AirPods and put on his relaxation tape. The calming sound of the waves crashing on a beach. He relaxed himself down, feeling like those waves were gently crashing on him, washing away all the stress of the day. The soft, melodious feminine voice having him relax. It sounded like there was a second voice, but it was just out of earshot and he couldn’t make out the words…

Tyler felt a tap on his shoulder and jumped with a start. He looked up and saw Charlotte recoil a little at the sudden motion.

“Jesus, Mr Matthew’s! Sorry I didn’t mean to startle you. You’ve been locked in here all day and I just wanted to let you know I’m clocking out and heading home. You need anything before I go?”

Clocking out? It surely had only been a few minutes. It’s still morning. Tyler looked down at his Rolex and saw 5:30. Watch has to be busted, no way. He looked at his phone and saw the same. What the fuck? Did I fall asleep? Last night really did a number on me.

“Oh erm… yes of course go home. Enjoy your weekend. I’ll just be a few more minutes and then I’m following behind you.” Tyler stammered clearly thrown off.

Charlotte had a worried look on her face, but just brushed it off as a one off. Normally he’d follow up the following behind you line with a crude comment about her “behind” and a wink. But this time just silence. “That chick really did a number on him. Or maybe it was Peterson. He came out looking pretty smug with himself. And goddamn handsome too.” Charlotte always thought the former linebacker was a catch but never made a move on him. Didn’t want to have that sort of reputation when you’re trying to get out of the secretary pool.

“Sounds good Mr Matthew’s. Have a good weekend.” Charlotte said as she started to walk out when she noticed his computer screen. He had a web browser open to a lingerie site, and his cart had a dozen items in it. Right now it was on a beautiful three piece corset set. The corset was light pink with a floral motif of vines and roses across it. Full cupped to provide lift and support to the girls up top. It looked very heavily boned, not a costume piece but one that could really pull in your waist. Six garters dangled below attaching to expensive looking mostly transparent black silk stockings that looked like they’d feel heavenly on freshly shaved legs. A matching thong panty in the same pink floral motif finished the set.

“Damn, he’s got it bad for this girl. That site is expensive as hell. But I guess lingerie is mostly for him rather than her. Typical man” Charlotte thought as she strode out, heels clicking on the tile, looking forward to finding a muscle bound stud that could fill in for her Peterson fantasy. She unconsciously put a little more wiggle in her walk thinking about him.

Tyler was still coming to grips with seemingly falling asleep at work. He’d never done that before. “I gotta get some good shut eye tonight. Maybe a spa treatment to get my head right. Yeah that’s what I’ll do. Wait what the fuck is this?” Tyler noticed his browser open on the lingerie site with the corset set staring at him. He didn’t remember opening this at all, but looking at the tight corset and silky stockings he immediately felt warmth fill his body and his dick get rock hard.

But normally he’d imagine some hot bimbo wearing the lingerie. This time, he was wondering how it would feel to wear it himself. Looking at the formed cups on the bodice lifting and pushing up your breasts, the heavy boning that would tighten and constrict your body, the soft silky stockings imagining how good they’d feel on freshly shaved skin, his mouth began water at the sight.

In a panic, Tyler stood up and walked around the office. “What the fuck! I’m not one of those Fags on drag race that like this shit. Fuck I need some sleep and a stiff drink. Get it together, Matthews” And with that Tyler grabbed his briefcase and left the office.

What Tyler didn’t realize as he gathered his things was him getting back on the computer and putting a rush order on his entire cart.

Waking up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)