More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

Guess we'll have plenty to talk about in the car.

Day One - Car Talk

As I continue to my place, Ingrid asks "So how are you Mitch?"

"Good. Good yeah."

"So I see you're a freelance writer now?"

"Well that and a job at EB Games."

"Fair enough."

"You still working in hospitality?" She'd always loved working in the kitchen. Hell, she even managed to convince the manager of the local pub to employ her during her time here.

"Yeah. Got a job as a chef six months ago."

"That's right. How's that going?"

"Good. High pressure, but I like it."

"Cool. Be good to have someone who can cook more than two-minute noodles."

She lets out a playful giggle. "So how are the others?"

"Pretty good. Lily's parents will be out on the weekend so we'll their place."

"Just like old times, huh?"

"Yeah." We'd had more than our fair share of parties at Lily's, although most of them were a blur of underage drinking, obnoxious music, and attempts to get laid.

"Still playing video games?"

"Yeah, when I can."

We proceed to talk about the latest releases. Most wouldn't think it at looking at her, but Ingrid is an avid gamer. In fact, she feels about as home blowing away Cacademons with a Super Shotgun as she does in the kitchen. By the time we're done exchanging opinions and recommendations, I've pulled up by the apartment I live in Port Rosalunga.

Hope she doesn't find the place too small...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)