More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robinrestless Robinrestless

Who is Archie going to call?

Day Dreams and Memories

Veronica Lodge was lying naked on satin sheets when her private phone rang. After the fourth ring, she reached over and picked up the receiver.

"Hello," she purred in her seductive voice. "Oh, hello, Archie. I was just thinking about you. I hope you had a good summer. I can't wait to tell you all about Europe and to show you some of the special outfits I bought in France." She listened for a moment, and then continued, "Well, this is rather short notice, but I suppose I could cancel some other plans. Yes, you may pick me up at 7. Don't be late. And Archie, be sure your car is clean inside and out."

Veronica hung up the phone and smiled a wicked, little grin. "Ah, Archie Andrews," she thought to herself, "you don't have any idea of what you're in for this year." Veronica had always teased and twisted Archie like a toy. It gave her pleasure to control and manipulate the boy and to keep him away from Betty Cooper. This year Veronica fully intended to own Archie from the top of his red head to the bottom of his saddle shoes.

Actually, Veronica had not been thinking of Archie when the phone rang. Archie's call had, in fact, interrupted a most pleasant memory of her summer-long trip to Europe. Last Spring Veronica's father had announced that he was going to spend most of the summer in Europe expanding Lodge Industries into that continent. He invited Veronica to accompany him, partially to begin learning about the family businesses and partially as an opportunity to learn and experience new cultures. At first Veronica could only think about shopping in Paris and Rome, but once she arrived in Europe, she was thrilled.

Wherever they went, men were vying for the attentions of the beautiful 18-year-old American. Her father cautioned her to watch out for "gold-diggers" and "playboys," but he did not hinder her exploration. Perhaps it was, Veronica realized, because he father seemed to be attracting more than a few cute young ladies, some of whom were not too much older than her.

The high point of the summer had been two glorious weeks on the French Riveria. Soon after checking into their luxury suite, Mr. Lodge had received an emergency call from Germany. There was a complication with a planned merger between Lodge Industries and a German chemical company. Mr. Lodge left for Germany immediately, leaving Veronica alone with an expense account and plenty of free time.

Veronica made the most of the opportunity. During the days she explored small shops and restaurants and she relished the warm sandy beaches, while at night she enjoyed the clubs and bistros of the region. Her looks, her youth, and the flashy red Ferrari she was driving attracted attention everywhere; Veronica was never lacking for company.

Veronica quickly adapted to local customs. Her days began about noon and her nights ended well after 3 AM. On the beaches she shed her inhibitions along with her bikini top. On the third day of her stay, she met two young girls her age who were down from Paris. They were on their way to a more secluded beach that was almost like Paradise. Veronica offered to drive and the three were off. When they arrived at the cove, Veronica saw that it was all the girls described and more. There were attendants and guards to keep the "riff-raff" out, there were cabanas and lounges, and there was a grill and bar right on the beach. Veronica also noticed that most of the bathers had shed, not only their tops, but their bottoms as well.

Veronica found a nice spot away from the bar and dropped her towel and wrap. Looking around, she found a new courage and she dropped her swimsuit as well. She hadn't been lying too long before a soft, syrupy voice cautioned, "You will get a nasty burn, that way."

Veronica looked up into the most handsome face she had ever seen. His tanned body was sculptured and smooth. His brief swimsuit did not disguise the fact that he was more than well endowed. The man offered to set up a screen to block most of the sun and to apply a coating of sun oil to Veronica's body. Completely mesmerized, she readily accepted his assistance.

As the man applied the oil to Veronica's luscious body, the two began to talk about themselves. Veronica learned that the man, Jean Paul, had a minor title, was 26-years-old, and that he raced on the Grand Prix circuit. His charm and sophistication totally captivated Veronica. Veronica's pussy began to tingle as the man coated her ass and thighs with the sun oil. By mid-afternoon, after a light lunch and a few light drinks on the beach, Veronica was ready to leave. Jean Paul offered to accompany her. Forgetting the two girls from Paris, who had obviously gone off in search of young men, Veronica agreed.

With Jean Paul at the wheel of her sport car, Veronica's heart leapt as they raced through the narrow roads of the region at breakneck speeds. Veronica had never been so excited. Arriving at her hotel, Jean Paul suggested that they meet for dinner and some dancing that evening. Without any hesitation, Veronica accepted the invitation.

At 9:30 that evening Veronica was wearing a short cut, tight dress she had bought in Paris and was sitting beside Jean Paul in his sleek coupe. Veronica, heeding her father's advice for once, had inquired about her date with some of the hotel staff; Jean Paul, she had learned was, in fact, very rich, very famous, and very eligible. They dined at an exclusive restaurant and danced the night away in a series of clubs. Veronica was swept away with excitement.

Later in the evening, as they danced, Jean Paul had nibbled on her ear and neck. His passionate language and skillful hands aroused a fire with the young American. Jean Paul drove her back to her hotel and accompanied her up to her suite. She invited him in without thinking. Soon, Veronica had found herself in a passionate embrace. Jean Paul was kissing her as she had never been kissed before, as she had never even imagined being kissed back in Riverdale. His hands touched her in ways that flamed the fire within her and had her begging for more. She learned to return his kisses with equal passion; her hands found themselves touching and stroking the man in ways totally new to her.

Veronica shuttered softly as Jean Paul unzipped her dress and allowed it to fall to the thickly carpeted floor. He devoured her neck and bare shoulders in a way that made Veronica's knees weak. With one, well-practiced hand, Jean Paul undid the clasp of Veronica's silk bra and exposed her breasts. For the first time in her life a man caressed and tingled her supple breasts, for the first time ever a man took her red, hard nipples into his mouth sucking and kissing them into a state of sensitive arousal.

It was like a dream for Veronica. She felt a flowing wetness between her legs. Her silk panties were dripping with her fluids. When Jean Paul slipped a hand between her legs, Veronica spread them slightly giving the man complete access to her body. She was hardly aware that he had inserted a hand under her waistband until she felt the thrilling tingle caused by his fingers stroking her wet pussy and swollen clit. Jean Paul dropped to his knees, pulling Veronica's panties down as he dropped, and squashed his face into her dripping slit.

Veronica has occasionally heard some of the "bad" girls talk about boys eating them, but she never thought it would happen to her. "Oh, god, what I have been missing," she thought as Jean Paul's tongue speared into her pussy and wiggled its way up her slit to her clit. With small, tight circles, Jean Paul bathed Veronica's clit with such expertise that in a matter of minutes she had dropped to the carpet and was bucking and thrashing below him.

Veronica lay back, her eyes closed, bathed in the sweet after-glow of her orgasm. She was vaguely aware of Jean Paul's movement, but the pleasure that still rippled through her body was overwhelming. She became aware of a slight pressure against her pussy. Opening her eyes, Veronica could see that Jean Paul had stripped off his clothing and was poised over her. His cock, rock hard and long, was pressed against her pussy. The swollen, knob at the top of his cock was already between her wet, slippery slit.

Veronica lifted her knees slightly by instinct. Jean Paul pushed forward. His cock drove down into her pussy. Years of horseback riding had long ago broken her hymen, but now, for the first time, a man was inside her pussy. Slowly, gently, Jean Paul began lifting and dropping, his cock sliding and plunging in and out of her pussy. Veronica quickly matched the strokes, lifting her ass and wrapping her legs around the strong back of the man. She began panting and sighing, gasping as wave after wave of passion ripped through her. She could feel her pussy constrict and grasp the long cock within her. Jean Paul held steady and then drove back into her three, four, five times before he moaned deeply and dropped down onto the girl. Veronica could feel a hot rush deep inside her pussy. Her first fuck was over. She was in heaven.

For the next week Veronica and Jean Paul were inseparable. He was shocked and hesitant to discover she had been a virgin, but Veronica's newfound enthusiasm quickly convinced him that she was a very willing partner. Jean Paul taught Veronica methods and skills of pleasure she had never thought possible. The night before her father returned from Germany, the two had fucked all night long in her soft bed, in the huge double bathtub, and even on the balcony overlooking the nighttime Riveria.

Jean Paul swore that he would be in touch soon, but Veronica knew that theirs was a pleasure not meant to last. They had enjoyed each other well. Veronica had met him a nave American girl and she left France an experienced, hungry woman.

Lying on her bed, remembering Jean Paul, Veronica's fingers were richly coated with the hot, slippery fluid pouring from her pussy. She closed her eyes as another wave of orgasm ripped through her pussy. "Tonight," she thought, "I am the teacher and Archie Andrews will be my most obedient student."

Mr. Lodge stood in the hallway, his back against the wall. He had heard groans coming from his daughter's room and had stuck in his head to investigate. He had witnessed his daughter, naked, captivatingly beautiful, lying on her bed with her fingers ripping though her pussy. He couldn't take his eyes from the scene. He shuttered as Veronica's cries announced her orgasm.

Mr. Lodge backed into the hall. He realized that a warm, sticky cream was oozing down his leg. He had come watching his daughter masturbate. His cock was still rock hard. He needed attention, someone to clean up the sticky mess and relieve his pressure. "Annie," he muttered softly, "Yes," he thought, "Annie, the new, young maid would do the trick. At least for now."

Does Veronica get her way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)