More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robinrestless Robinrestless

Does Veronica get her way?

Veronica in Charge

Archie pulled up to the Lodge mansion just before 7 pm. Veronica watched him arrive from her bedroom window. A few moments later her phone buzzed; it was the butler announcing Mr. Andrews.

"Ask Mr. Andrews to wait in the foyer. I will be down shortly," Veronica ordered. She was ready to go, but making Archie wait was part of her plan. Veronica examined herself once more in the full-length mirror. Her raven hair was perfect. Her skin was richly tanned. Her dress, a knee-length pink tea dress from a famous Paris designer, was cut shockingly low across her firm breasts and plunged down her back to the top of her shapely ass.

Fifteen minutes later Veronica descended the stairs into the foyer. Archie stood gaping at the sight. He had never seen Veronica so beautiful, so sophisticated, so daring. Archie had, as Veronica insisted during their phone call, worn a jacket and tie. Veronica looked the boy over, thought of the suave Jean Paul, and muttered, "Well, Archie, I guess you'll do. But plaid jackets are so out of style."

Archie escorted Veronica to his car and held the door for her as she entered. Once Archie was behind the wheel, Veronica informed him that they were going to her father's country club for an end-of-the-summer dance.

Archie had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road. He continually glanced down at Veronica's cleavage and wondered how the dress stayed in place. In twenty minutes they had arrived at the club and were in the ballroom. The band was really good, playing a mixture of styles and tempos. Archie and Veronica stayed on the floor for almost every dance. Twice they sat out to catch their breath and have a drink. Since they were both 18, the club had no problem serving them .

Veronica kept Archie spellbound with stories of Europe, of excitement, and of her adventures. Although she omitted any mention of Jean Paul, she did tell him about the beaches in the south of France and of how little clothing the bathers worn. As she spoke, Archie began wondering just how far down Veronica's deep tan went. He was also aware of the number of men, both young and old, who approached Veronica for dances. Archie could tell by the looks in their eyes that most of them wanted more than a dance. Veronica flirted with many of them, but declined their offers.

A little before ten, Veronica announced that she was ready to leave. Archie got the car and drove his date home. As they pulled onto the Lodge estate, Veronica asked Archie to drive behind the house. They parked near the garden gazebo and walked, hand-in-hand, through the richly scented flowerbeds. Veronica led Archie into the dimly lit gazebo and then turned to face the boy.

"Archie, we've know each other for a long time. I think it is time for our relationship to move to a new level." As Veronica spoke, she deftly undid the fasteners on her dress and let the gown fall to the floor.

"Veronica!" Archie gasped. His eyes were glued to the vision before him. Veronica's dress had dropped to the floor and she stood before him wearing only a pair of pink, silk panties. Her breasts were firm and well tanned. Her nipples stood out, hard and bright red; Archie thought they looked as luscious as two very ripe raspberries.

"Well, Archie," Veronica sighed, "are you going to make me do everything? Get out of those clothes!"

Archie quickly stripped off his jacket, tie, and shirt. He kicked off his loafers, pulled off his socks, and dropped his pants. His clothes lay in a heap on the floor.

"Everything, Archie!" Veronica ordered.

Archie hooked his fingers into his waistband and pulled down his briefs. He blushed in embarrassment at his erection.

"Very nice," Veronica said as she gently stroked Archie's hard cock. It was bigger than she had imagined and this pleased the girl. "Follow me." Veronica, still wearing her panties, glided across the floor of the gazebo to a lounger. As she lay down, she pulled Archie down to his knees beside her. "You will be slow and gentle. Just follow my lead."

Veronica pulled Archie face close to hers and the two teens locked lips in a long passionate kiss. Veronica's tongue darted between Archie's lips and explored the boy's mouth. When Archie slid his tongue into Veronica's mouth, she began sucking and battling tongue-to-tongue. Archie's hand began wandering over Veronica's smooth, tanned body. His fingers began stroking and caressing her breasts; he rubbed and ever-so-gently squeezed her hard nipples.

"Ummmm," Veronica sighed. She pushed Archie's mouth from hers and directed his kisses to her neck and shoulders. Archie began licking and nibbling the girl with abandon. His fingers never stopped playing with Veronica's sighing, panting breasts. After several delightful minutes, Veronica again pushed Archie's hungry mouth lower. He began to lick and suck her ripe, delightful breasts. His tongue lashed against her stiff nipples. "Gently," she warned after he got a bit too enthusiastic sucking on one tender nipple.

Veronica was breathing hard and panting when she grabbed one of Archie's hands and pushed it down between her spread legs. Archie was surprised to find that Veronica's panties were wet and sticky. Veronica slid Archie's hand into her panties and toward her pussy. Using her own hand, she directed him toward her wet, hot slit. Archie was a fast learner. He continued licking and playing with Veronica's tits while his fingers slid up and down her pussy. Veronica kept directing his attention to the hard, little button at the top of her slit and Archie did as directed.

"Ahhhh, yes, yes, right there, oh, yessssssssssssssss!" Veronica grabbed Archie's wrist and clamped his hand down on her clit, holding it still as she enjoyed her orgasm. As her body relaxed, she loosened her grip on the boy's hand. Archie slipped one and then two fingers into her slit. Soon he was gently fucking the girl's pussy with his fingers. Veronica, still panting in excitement, gasped, "The panties, take off my panties, Archie."

Archie lifted his lips from Veronica's breasts and moved down the lounger. He grasped her panties and slipped them off of her hip and down her smooth legs. Even in the dim light Archie could see that Veronica's tan covered her entire body.

Once more Veronica grabbed Archie's head and it down. "Here, use your tongue here!" she commanded, pushing Archie's face down between her legs. Archie nose nestled in the small patch of hair above Veronica's pussy as his tongue began exploring where his fingers had recently gone. With his first lick, Archie was intoxicated with the taste and fragrance of Veronica's pussy. Veronica reached down and spread her labia, giving Archie greater access to her pussy. Up and down, in and out, Archie's tongue caresses and tingled Veronica's clit and pussy.

"Oh, shit, oh damn, yesssssssssssssssss!" Veronica began quivering, and moaning, and crying out in pleasure. Archie was taken back, first, at the violent reaction his tonguing was creating in the girl and also, because he had never heard Veronica curse before. Veronica's body began heaving, her hips lifted from the lounger and dropped down hard. She pushed down on the back of Archie's bright, red hair, forcing his tongue deeper into her quivering, dripping hole.

Archie was afraid he was going to suffocate for a moment. He thought that this would be a wonderful way to die. But then he realized that his cock was still raging hard and painful; he needed to fuck. When Veronica released her grip on his head, Archie climbed up onto the lounger and knelt between Veronica's widespread legs.

Veronica looked down at the boy with lust-filled eyes. "Ummm, yes, fuck me now, Archie!" She reached down, grabbed the inexperienced boy's cock and fitted the throbbing cockhead between her pussy lips. Archie needed no further instructions. He pushed forward, driving the entire length of his rock, hard cock into Veronica's pussy. Veronica grabbed his ass and held him still for a moment, his cock filling her pussy. "Now, slow and easy, fuck me good, Archie!"

With Veronica's hands on his hips steadying the pace, Archie began his first fuck. In and out his cock slid into Veronica's pussy. Veronica lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips, locking her ankles above his ass. Now she pulled them tight, driving Archie deeper and harder into her pussy. Archie began fucking like his life depended upon it. Suddenly, Archie's body rocked and shook. He drove his cock down hard and collapsed over Veronica. His cum exploded from his cock, filling the girl's pussy and oozing out, down over her ass and onto the lounger. Just as Archie had cum, Veronica was certain she had seen a figure in the bushes behind the gazebo.

The two lovers lay locked in an embrace for several minutes. Veronica was concerned that Archie would drift off to sleep, so she shook him. "Archie, you have to go now. Call me tomorrow at 1 pm sharp; I'll tell you what we are doing tomorrow afternoon and evening." Looking into his puppy dog eyes, Veronica knew that Archie was hers, totally and completely hers.

Archie slowly dressed, kissed Veronica goodnight, and drove off for home.

Veronica lay back on the lounger. She slid two fingers into her cum filled pussy and slowly stroked herself. "You can come out now," she spoke firmly toward the bushes.

"Ahhh, it's you," she smiled as the figure came out of the dark and walked onto the gazebo floor.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)