More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Start your story

Day 1

Kirsten opened the doors to the daycare she worked for a year now. It would be the start of a long anticipated vacation, because today she did not come as an employee, but as a customer, or... guest was more appropriate. She wasn't sure what the plan exactly was, since it was the plan of her employer Sarah.

Lately Kirsten had been extremely stressed out, and Sarah could notice it. Instead of offering her a real vacation she proposed Kirsten to stay in the daycare as a guest for a week. She had said that she would teach Kirsten to become more carefree, although did not specify how. Kirsten and Sarah got along very well, so to her it seemed like a fine idea.

She walked through the small corridor and stowed her purse and coat. Her shoes came off and were left by the front door. She opened the door to the main area, which was not much larger than an average living room. There were no kids yet, but in about half an hour the first would be dropped off. Normally only 10 children would be present on a day, ranging age 1 to 3. However currently most families were on a holiday, or had taken a few days off. This week only about 3 children were expected each day, which was why Kirsten was able to take a few days off.

Of the families on holiday her own parents were one of them. They left a few days earlier to Italy, but Kirsten didn't feel like joining them. Because of this she would live on her own for about two weeks.

Kirsten started looking for Sarah in the relatively small daycare.

We does she find her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)