More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tuiopjuitp12 tuiopjuitp12

What's up for Kate??

Day 1: Truth or Dare

It's Christmas time, and everyone is in the holiday spirit. Kate is too and is staying at her friends place for Christmas. All of her college friend meet up to have a girl's night on December 1st.

While there, the girls don't have much to do with each other so one of them thinks of something new (Kate's friends names are Sarah, Wendy, Anna, Mary, and Rosa)

Anna: Ok....truth or dare

Kate: What??

Anna: Come on..truth or dare

Mary: Anna that is such a little kids game

Kate: Exactly

Anna: Do you have something else in mind then Kate??

Kate: As a matter of fact, I do....when's the pizza getting here

Rosa: I've been wanting to know for an hour..

Wendy: I think truth or dare is good, let's just add some spice to it

Anna: See...Wendy gets it.. alright everybody come on

Kate: Haha.... Such a loser game

Anna: You know what Kate, how about you go first..

Kate rolls her eyes and smiles, then accepts

Kate: Fine.....Dare...

Others: *Gasps*

Wendy: Ok... Going for the big dare first aren't you??

Kate: Yup..bring it

Anna: I dare you to----

She's caught off guard and sees that the delivery guy is around the corner...that gives her a idea..

Anna: I dare you to answer the door for the delivery guy... Naked

Kate: Haha... absolutely not

Anna: Too late, you dared

Wendy: Do it..do it..do it..do it..do it..

The others join in and chant with Wendy

All: DO IT..DO IT.. DO IT..DO IT..DO IT.. DO I--

Kate: FINE!! If it'll show you that truth or dare is stupid..

Anna: Come on girls..

Kate: Wait.....what are you doing...

They begin to hold Kate and strip her.

Rosa: Hold still Kate

Kate: Guys I'm perfectly capable of doing this myself..

Anna: There's no fun in that..

Wendy unbuckles Kate's pants and pulls them down, revealing her tight purple panties

Sarah: Wow Kate...nice ass..

(Spank)

Kate: *grunts*

Anna holds Kate's arms up while the others begin to take off her shirt..

Kate: Woah woah woah....I don't have a bra on..

Sarah: Your gonna be naked anyway Kate, calm down..

The raise the shirt up up take it off, leaving Kate in only her panties..

Kate: Hey hey hey...I'll take these off..

Kate puts her hands down and takes them off.. they slide down her legs and on the floor. Giving her friends a glorious look at her bare ass.

Wendy: Wow Kate..been working out??? That ass looks good

Other: "laughs"

Kate: Alright alright...let's gets this over.."she says covering herself with her hands".

The delivery guy pulls up and the others get ready to see Kate answer.. unaware this is about to go very badly...

Anna: Kate..your up.. hahaha

Kate approaches the door and opens it, she walks out side on the porch..

Wendy: Wow she's actually doing it..

The delivery guy is parked in the street so Kate has to walk down the driveway to him..

Kate is halfway down then suddenly....

Rosa: Wait guys...what's today??

Wendy: uhh... Wednesday..why??

Rosa: Crap.. tonight is the night Christmas carolers are suppose to come around the block..

Anna: Oh this is bad..

Kate suddenly turns her head and sees a bunch of people coming down the street singing and people coming out of their houses. At this time the delivery guy is getting out his car to come up to the house..

Kate: Shit....

She runs back to the door trying to get inside before she's spotted. Even tho it's night out, the Christmas lights will expose Kate completely..

Kate: Guys open the door right now!!! This isn't gonna work..

Anna: Kate it's fine.. go get the pizza..

Rosa: Yeah I am starving..

Kate: Are you serious right now.. look at these people out here..

They continue to keep the door locked as Kate desperately tries to get in..

Delivery guy: Hey miss I got your pizz---- ....holy shit..

She's been spotted by the delivery guy..

Delivery guy: You--- your naked..

Kate: Ugh....open the door..

Delivery guy: Hahaha...your naked...

He sees the back of Kate as she's trying to get inside, with the Christmas lights bright on her..

Delivery guy: Hey everybody..check this out..

Kate: Guys please.... Their coming!!!

The carolers stop and see this, they all begin to come to the house and watch..

Random wife in the crowd: Honey what's going on?? "She says walking over confused what's going on".

Her husband: Some crazy naked lady got locked out

The crowd begins to laugh and gossip about the situation.

Bystander 1: Anybody try helping her??

Bystander 2: Damn that's a nice ass

Bystander 3: Guys have some respect, she's so embarrassed..

Bystander 4: She's been working out

Bystander 5: Hey...if she wants to go nude, so what??? Nudists are great people

Bystander 6: Notice the recoil on her ass everytime the shakes the doorknob?? Anyone?? Just me??? Ok..

Delivery guy: Hey you still want this piz-- WOAH I JUST SAW HER BOOBS!!

Kate: Guys please open the door, this is so embarrassing.. their staring...

Sarah: Anna just open the door...

Anna: Ughh fine...

She goes to unlock it.. but...

Anna: Shit...the doors stuck...

Kate: WHAT????

A neighbors dog comes to the porch and starts licking Kate's ass..

Kate: No no no..stop it..

Neighbor: I'm sorry about this, she's friendly tho

Kate tries to hide her face and looks down, the neighbor eventually leaves but Kate still is embarrassed..

Kate: you know what screw this.. she steps back and tries to back the door down. She jumps at it with all her strength but fail miserably..

She makes impact and falls to the floor hard

Crowd: *Gasps*

She finds her way back up on her feet and begins to try and Rip the doorknob off. In the process, her precious ass is so good it can't stop from recoiling from every movement she makes..

The crowd watches it jiggle and their amazed, even her boobs jiggle but people can only she her side boobs. But there still all over the place

Rosa: Kate your ass is to big stop moving.. it bounces everytime..

Kate: Ughh...you know what.. screw you guys..

She grabs a brown paper bag and puts it on her head. Then begins to run away from the door into the crowd. Covering her boobs with one hand and her crotch with the other.

She runs all the way down the street with people still staring at her bouncing ass.

Luckily no one saw her face at all but she was still humiliated. They all still saw too much of Kate's ass in motion.

This will definitely make Kate have Enf PTSD.

What's up next??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)