More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SpiderQueen18 SpiderQueen18

What's next?

Dawn [Female Human, Neutral Good, Cleric]

Dawn Fallonestra is a noblewoman from the nation of Lastwall, bordering the hostile nation of Belkzen that is controlled by tribes of orcs. Lastwall has been at war with the Belkzen orcs for centuries, slowly being back by the tribes of warlike humanoids. Dawn herself is from the Fallonestra noble family, militaristic like most noble families of Lastwall. She was the fourth daughter in the small house, and thus had little value in terms of marriage or prospects so she was largely given the freedom to decide her own future. As with all Lastwall citizens she has received a extensive combat training, but her calling in life has been to serve as a healer in service to Iomedae and Sarenae, primarily the latter.

When she was of age she went off to a temple of Sarenae to learn the ways of healing and divine magic, quickly proving herself in service. She wasn't to be satisfied with simple temple duties, however. She wished to travel to battlefields and serve as a healer and righteous flame in worthy causes. She worked her way south, moving from battlefield to battlefield both as a warrior and as a cleric. Initially most of her experience was gained in combat against the orcs of Belkzen, but as she grew in power she found more alien foes and allies to help against them, including a brief interlude in which she helped against the forces of the Whispering Tyrant in Ustalav and some time spent in the empire of Cheliax (though not for long).

Dawn is now 28 years old, a quite accomplished adventurer though still youthful. Her figure is more plump than one would expect of an adventurer, generally hidden underneath her armor, though not for a lack of strength. Her bust is truly impressive, though her shyness generally means hiding it from prospective partners. She has few scars as she's generally protected by her party or allies so she can heal them, and what scars she does have were gained in her youth before she learned the healing arts. Her hair is blonde like a field of wheat, and kept loose at shoulder-length. She looks upon the world with sparkling blue eyes that maintain their cheer and fire despire having seen the horrors of the battlefield and some of the evils possible.

She stepped off the boat and onto the docks of Absalom, her bag of possessions held over her shoulder as she strode off into the city...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)