More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MADCRAZY MADCRAZY

Who does the story follow?

David Alger, 23, an up and coming director

Disney was going through a bit of trouble as one of their directors just up and left, no warning what so ever. They were now short a director for their new show "Survival Teens". It was kind of like a survival show on discovery, but there are professionals with the kids to teach them survival tricks. It's like Man Vs. Wild with training wheels, and filmed in a studio.

As Disney struggled to get a new director, the new head chairmen Joseph Igor had an idea to have new directing talents to create a short film, the best directed, edited, and acted would land all involved in that short film a job. The rest of the committee liked the idea. After a few months there was a winner. David Alger.

///////////

You pull your old 95 Corolla into the parking lot. The car was definitely due to be in the junkyard, but you haven't had a solid job since you were in high school. As you step out of the car you look at the huge studio you get work with, it even had an outdoor portion already blooming with fake trees and foliage. Filming is already a month behind so you had a lot of work ahead of you. You walk up to the front of the building where you're greeted by the production crew.

A young man with a headset on walks up to you, "Names Johnny, now we ain't got a lot of time we're behind so introductions later. I hope you've read the script because we're going to start filming today. The cast is already getting makeup and costumes set up. And the survivor guy bailed so now all his lines are going to be replaced by narration and text on the screen."

Johnny was talking a mile a minute, and went on about the cast purpose. Finally Johnny seemed to be done with his whole thing. "Thanks Johnny," you say still taking in all the stuff you had to do. Literally your first day and you've got to make up for a month of lost time. Great this is just fantastic you groan to yourself. Luckily this was the pilot episode you were filming, so you only needed to film this one episode and wait for positive feedback from the committee and the test group of teens.

You quickly go over the casting list. It was a relatively small cast and this would likely be the cast for the whole series. And then they were broken up into three teams of two. And each team would be on different sets as each team would be in different environments.

Peyton Meyer was the first name. Peyton was handsome young man at 5'9". He would be in team one.

Peyton List was next. The pretty blonde was paired up with Meyer. Looking at that on the script, you could just tell that that was going to get annoying real quick.

Cameron Boyce and Karan Brar were the next two names. The two costars were well acquainted with each other and getting them to work together in team 2 would be easy.

Who's in Team 3?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)