More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SylphAria SylphAria

Who was it?

David, a skinny and weak looking guy

Nadia's giggles as she watches her opponent climbs into the arena. David Atwood, a 20 year old, 5'4, 135 lbs guy, stood facing Nadia with a scared looking expression on his face. Unlike Nadia, this was not his first match, but it worked in her favor as David's record was 0-2. The two previous opponents he had were both in the same height and weight class, and had defeated him easily. This should be a one sided squash match in favor of Nadia!

David entered the ring slowly, looking at Nadia with wide eyes, disbelief in his eyes. He almost looked angry, as if someone had lied to him about the match up.

Nadia couldn't help but smirk arrogantly as she looked down at her weak male opponent. "Oh my god really? You're my opponent?" she asked, "They couldn't find anyone with muscle? You literally look like you just walked out of a high school..."

David doesn't reply immediately, he looks away from her for a second but hearing the jeers and laughs from the crowds, he turns back to face her, "Y-yeah. I heard about you...You're really strong..."

The two of them met in the center of the ring and Nadia almost felt bad for the poor guy. ALMOST.

"This match lasts until one of the competitors is unable to battle. That can be through KO or submission. There's a 10 minute time limit. No moves are off limits. Ready?"

Nadia looks at the ref with a smile, "No moves are off limits? Like even if I knee him in the balls?" she asks with a sly grin.

"Wait, what?" David replies with a open mouth, "That's not illegal?"

"You can give up now," The ref says with a concerned look, "If you want to end it now."

David hesitates, looks up at Nadia again, then back at the ref, "No....No I can...I can fight..."

The ref looks at the two competitors, nods, and backs away before sounding the bell.

"Begin!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)