More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fotzenglotz Fotzenglotz

What's next?

Dave and the Tantraic Transformation Spell

Dave was a family man and father of two. That faithful day, he was surfing the web when he came across an exotic online forum dedicated to spells and magic tantraic rituals. After some years of aimless surfing around the deep web, he was used to some strange stuff, He had seen everything... but this forum had caught his interrest, as so he decided to venture deep.

"Magic Tantraic Transformation Spell, huh?" he mumbled as he saw the link. Now a page popped up which contained a video and some text.

Curiously he pressed the big red play button, starting the video.

In it, an old chubby man started talking. "Hello!" The man said looking directly at him "Today I'll show you how to use a magic spell in order to transform yourself into anything! First, channel your energies in your nether regions! Next, try to channel them into your genitals! Breathing excercises might help with this!" The man in the video explained and doffed his cargo pants, showing a small erect dick in the process.

"And now, say the magic words... Orgasmfu ckmi aassha!".

Next, Dave saw a flash of light in the video. When he looked next, the chubby man was gone - and replaced with a sexy brunette!

"See, it totally works! Oh, excuse the voice!" it came from her in a still all-male voice followed by "There's a spell for that too, but I'll show you that one some other time! Now, have fun with this one! And remember, changing back works the same!".

Now the video was finished and paused, but still displaying the picture of the naked brunette on his computer screen.

Dave was dumbstruck. This wasn't real, was it?

"Well, one way to find out!" he mumbled as he pulled out his dick and moved his chair position so that he could see himself in the room mirror.

"What were the words? Ah, there! Orgasmfu ckmi aassha!" he read from the screen.

Next, he felt a weird tingling sensation in his dick and balls!

"Ugh..." he started to jerk off.

Finally, he was ready to burst. "I'm cumming!" he yelled.

Next, there was a flash of light in the room!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)