More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impresting_ Impresting_

What's next?

Dates Different

You are woken up by the sound of your alarm. You roll over, out of instinct, and turn it off. You lie there for a few more minutes before you throw off your covers. You were sleeping naked as usual. You get up and walk into your bathroom. You splash some water in your face. And then look at yourself in the mirror. “Somethings different.” You think to yourself. Usually around this time your mom would be banging on your door to make sure you’re awake.

You walk over to your door and stare at it for a moment. You peak out and see no action happening what so ever. “Huh, maybe she forgot.”

You shut your door and then head back to the bathroom. You turn on the shower and wait for the water to warm up. While waiting you look at yourself in the mirror and start flexing. You wink and then head back to the shower. You feel the water before you head in, its still a bit cold but fuck it you hop in. You wet your hair and your body. And then wash up. As you finish you turn off the water and reach for your towel. You grab it and dry yourself off before stepping out. As you step out you wrap the towel around your waist and head back to the door.

You peak out into the hall and like before nothing was was happening. Usually around this time something would be going on. Whether it be your little brother running down for breakfast or your older brother complaining about how loud everyone was being.

So you decide to…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)