More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by newbeeann newbeeann

What's next?

Date night

The night of the interview, Anabel had a first date. She had met him on okcupid and he seemed nice enough. Anabel was excited, nervous, and her nipples still hurt from the earlier encounter with Tony. After trying on too many outfits, she decided to go simple: a v-neck tshirt and skinny jeans. Because of her tenderness, she skipped the bra and hoped that it wouldn't be to obvious. Of course, it is difficult to be subtle with F cups and nipples that refused to soften.

Anabel was to meet her date at a local bar. She thought about cancelling multiple times. Her interview had been so weird that she just wanted to tell her roommate Janelle about it and then eat junk food until she passed out. But the okcupid guy was expecting her and she hated to let anyone down.

The bar was dead, which was typical. The only other customers were a drunk passed out in a booth and a younger guy with glasses reading a book by the front entrance. Anabel arrived too early and ordered a drink to occupy her time. She thought back on the events of the day with Tony and flushed. The bartender, a man in his 50s with an impressive beer belly straining against his pit-stained tshirt, noticed and asked if she was alright.

"Oh, I'm fine," Anabel replied, though she felt herself getting even warmer.

The bartender slid her another drink. "This one is on the house. Looks like you got stood up, sweetheart."

"I didn't. I'm just very early. But thank you," Anabel gulped down her drink, hoping it would cool her down. She noticed that she wasn't sweaty or even thirsty. But she did have a very strong urge to take off her clothes. Maybe I could just run to the restroom and take my top off for a few minutes. That might help. Anabel stood up and began walking toward the restroom. She didn't make it more than 3 steps before she realized she had already taken her top off and was unbuttoning her jeans.

Startled, Anabel looked around to see if anyone noticed. The bartender stood open-mouthed with a dishrag hanging motionless from one hand. Perhaps it was the or the weirdness of the day but Anabel simply shrugged and hoisted herself over the bar and walked toward the bartender. They stood facing each other for a moment until the bartender reached out to pinch one of Anabel's hard nipples. Anabel rolled her eyes. Why was every man so interested in her nipples all of a sudden? She pulled away and lowered her pants.

"I really just want you to fuck me," she said while turning and bending over, resting her hands on the bar. The bartender reached between her legs and slid a finger along her pussy lips, shocked at how wet she was. He pulled his hand back and sniffed it. With his other hand he reached under his belly to unbutton his own pants and release his cock. He gave his cock a few strokes and used his other hand to rub her pussy some more.

"What are you waiting for?" Anabel looked back at him impatiently. "What, are you jerking off back there or something? Just fuck me, you idiot. Can you even do that or are you too incompetent?"

Feeling a wave of anger, the bartender grabbed Anabel's wrist causing her to lose her balance and fall face forward onto the bar. He held her arm behind her back and roughly pushed his dick inside her. Anabel moaned as the bartender grabbed her other wrist and her to step back, away from the bar. His cock still firmly inside her, Anabel now bent at the hips with her head hanging down by her knees. The bartender tightened his grip on her wrists as he fucked her hard and fast. Her tits slammed around wildly as she bounced on his cock.

"I was tryna be nice, ya little bitch," the bartender grunted as he fucked her. But Anabel couldn't hear him over her own moans. She felt herself reaching her climax, her pussy grabbing at the bartender's cock as he continued to mutter unimportant nonsense at her. She vaguely noticed that he had let go of one of her wrists and was using that hand to vigorously twist her nipple. As she came her knees gave out and she began to fall toward the floor.

"You think we're done, here?" the bartender let her fall to her knees and pushed her down until her face was against the floor. He held her there as he continued to fuck her in jerky movements, his belly resting on her ass.

Anabel was not the type to have multiple orgasms. In fact, she usually couldn't stand to continue after she came. However, as she knelt there with her ass in the air and her face pressed against the cushioned, slip-resistant foam mat, she felt another orgasm coming on. The bartender was quickening his pace and grunting out more words. What was he even saying? Something about her being a rude little slut who was just getting what was coming to her.

With a yell, the bartender pulled out and sprayed his cum on her lower back before she had a chance to cum again. He got up and she watched his feet disappear around the counter, presumably to the restroom to clean himself up. Anabel waited a moment to see if he would come back. The warm, horny feeling was still there and she would have liked for him to continue. After a moment or two, Anabel heard someone clear their throat and she quickly stood up.

Staring at her from the other side of the counter were the two other bar customers and a third man who she recognized from his okcupid photos.

"Um....I think you are my date?" He nervously said as she felt the bartender's cum slide down her ass and into her jeans.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)