More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Only one question remains right now: which one are you?

Darth Sinuous (Sith, Human); Storm Troopers (Human, 1st Galactic Empire)

You awaken in your bed aboard the 'Iniquity', the clone wars era star destroyer which you were to make a controlled crash landing with on the edge of the Sea of Japan in South Korea. Like most of the northern hemisphere this area is heavily radioactive, many nukes having been dropped on neighboring China and this area during "The War and Battle in One" as people now Euphemistically refer to World War 3, but unlike France, The CCCP, the UK, China, and the USA it was not 'Glassed' by the volume of ordnance directed at it. Oh sure, PARTS of Korea are now melted slag, and Japan across the water is a highly volcanic cinder, but North and South Korea escaped with little harm compared to most of the world, considered relatively low priority targets by the majority of 'first strike' capable nations, who figured the fallout from china would deal with the Koreans effectively without 'wasting' bombs 'needed to ensure the destruction' of targets such as Moscow, Washington DC, Beijing, and London.

They bet wrong, in the long term anyway. While the Korean Peninsula WAS rendered highly radioactive by the fallout like with Hiroshima and Nagasaki after the first wartime uses of atomic weaponry its weather patterns with an abundance of rainfall and position surrounded by ocean in most areas quickly denatured the fallout and resulting radiation. By 20 years after 'The War That Destroyed The World' (Another of the dozens upon dozens of euphemisms for WWIII...), the surviving North and South Koreans were able to leave their fallout shelters in radiation suits, and start an active clan up process, which not too long later was brought to a crashing halt by both sides realizing that the other had survived and launching a Jihad of sorts against each other. Hundreds of precious survivors died in this conflict which was called a halt too only by the rise of a new leader among the North Koreans, Khan Singh Une, who ousted the ruling 'Kim-Jong' family and forged a peace and reunification settlement between the two sides: his charisma greater than Hitler or Churchill and physical abilities on par with the greatest of olympic athletes. The two cultures adapted, reunified, and made progress towards rebuilding, but inbreeding and genetic damage from the lingering radioactivity took their toll. and now almost 200 years later though Korea remains unified behind the Singh family of 'Emperors' they have backslid into barbarism and an early renaissance level of technology, with the notable addition of gunpowder for cannon and musket.


All this comes flooding into your consciousness as memories from your existence in 'this' lifetime enter your mind, this data what your ship's sensors were able to pick up as it was pulled into Earth's gravity well, and you were to land the ship in the midst of the crater that was once Seoul, without proper landing procedures.

With it comes a lifetime of other memories, your training as one of the Sith, your master 'Darth Serpentus' having raised you from infancy as his apprentice, the life of a Sith Lady the only one you have ever known, then meeting the man you would fall in love with, and eventually take as your own apprentice: Jadrek Guin, AKA 'Darth Iniquitas', who should...

"Morning Love." Your apprentice and lover's Smokey Baritone sounds off from the other side of the bed, and you sit up...

"Morning..." You respond, already fully alert, one of your picks in designing your character having been 'swift riser'. "Shall we get dressed and face the day?" You query.

What is his response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)