More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by strikersub strikersub

Who do you follow?

Darth Avarice

A special Sith pureblood whose skin was gold he had bright glowing crimson eyes being the last of the sith pureblood was born in the Chaos or as the rest of the galaxy knows it as the Unknown Regions growing up he came to learn he was the apex predator of the Unknown Regions being extremely powerful in the with being like the Celestials being nothing compared to him.

He constructed his own double-bladed lightsaber using strange metals from the Unknown Regions and a Kyber crystals made purely from the making blades that appeared to absorb light like a black hole, he is extremely proficient at fighting with his lightsaber due to the many beings resistant or even immune to the his lightsaber style being as perfect as one could get it with the style taking everything useful from the seven styles with any of their weaknesses.

turning his head towards the disturbance in the he can feel the war raging in Lesser Space along with all the beings apart of it finding a lot of them desirable, especially the powerful human woman, and wanted to make them his so he sets of for the war in Lesser Space to collect his harem and take control of the galaxy opening a portal and walking through.

Where to first

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)