More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Who are you?

Darnell Sharp, con artist

The cab lets you out in front of the impressive grey stone facade of Pink Rose Academy. You pay the driver and recover your suitcase from the trunk before heading up the stairs to the massive double doors.

You grin to yourself as you take a moment to look over the building and grounds. The place virtually reeks of money. Money for the taking.

You had been operating as a grifter and con artist in several cities before a couple of mistakes led to you nearly getting caught, and unfortunately, becoming known to police. Needing a refuge, and never being one to overlook a potential con, you had seen an ad for the Academy, and realised that a year there would be an excellent place to hide, and might well provide a windfall of cash.

Forging academic credentials was no great trick, nor were letters of reference from previous employers. You had been interviewed a month ago, and hired a week later, your job to begin the day before official classes started.

You're a youthful thirty-four, a lean handsome man in good shape. You can be brilliantly charming, and although you're more cunning than smart, you're excellent at playing a role.

You've been hired to teach history and geography, and you've spent time pouring over some textbooks, confident that you've absorbed enough to fake it through a year of teaching teenage girls. You take a last look round, then pull open the door and step into the school

What's first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)