More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Onwards!

Darkness & Demons.

"We should search for survivors!" Gomlech exclaims as everyone's momentary shock wears of.

"Are you mad?" Pimlul queries, shocked all over again. "It's obvious that we need to run, they'll be waiting for us to come back so they can kill us too! Adventurers don't leave any survivors!"

Vol and Ful look grim and grip their weapons tighter. "Weather there are survivors or not, we cannot let this atrocity go un-answered, we must hunt down those who did this and kill them." Ful declares, and Vol nods in agreement.

Kurvannug shakes her head at all of them and simply replies, "No."

"Each of these suggestions has a certain amount of merit, but there is a fourth path. I will summon one of Lovitar's Demonic Servants to search the village and surrounding area for supplies and survivors, then, if we find survivors we can flee with them, or if we find none we can embark on a quest for vengeance." Kurvannug Explained.


Kurvannug stood in the summoning circle carefully sketched in the dirt, and raised her hands. "Lovitar, Mistress of Pain, I call upon the rites you have granted me! Send forth a member of your demonic host to serve in this task: search the village that hard by stands for supplies and survivors, then, if they find any bring them safely to us, and if they find none, travel with us to avenge our fallen!" She cast a few drops of oil into the center of the diagram. "In return for their service I offer a boon, such as they should ask: save blood sacrifice of one of my allies, for that I will not grant." A pinch of salt joined the oil.

Suddenly the summoning circle was filled with smoke and fire, and from the ground emerged the demon.


Your most obvious options to vote on this time:

What Kind Of Demon Emerges?

1: 4 Daemonic Eagles.

2: 2 Daemonic 'Worker' Giant Ants.

3: 1 Daemonic 'Solder' Giant Ant.

4: An Incubus. (Kurvannug Done Gone And Fucked Up...)

Can She Control The Demon(s) She Has Summoned?

I: Nope!

II: YUP!

III: Partially...

What Do(es) The Demon(s) Demand In Payment Of Her 'Boon'?

A: Anal Sex.

B: Oral Sex.

C: Vaginal Sex.

D: Money.

E: Food.

F: Animal Sacrifice.

Onward!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)