More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Master-V Master-V

Whose the unlucky lady?

Dark Elf

Ahhh so you like a challenge my friend. I like you already hahaha! Well since I know how you like my explanation allow me to give you this cuties details.

Her name is Isvey. Just Isvsy, no last name. Once a person becomes a they are stripped of their last name as well as all earthy possession. And yeah ya perv that includes their cloths. Slaves are no different than pets here so it's fine if ya wanna parade them around in their birthday suits. Course that doesn't mean new slaves accept this easily.

Isvey is a fighter with a fire in her belly. It took three full grown men to pin her and place the slaves crest on her. The crest is an anti-magic ward that stops it's victim from using magic without its masters permission. It's basically a tattoo that looks like a snake coiled up into an S. You know..... S as in . Ya get it?

Well anyway the crest was placed on the usual spot for slaves. Right around her belly button. Once that was done she lost her power and it became easy to take away her fancy purple and gold loincloth and halter top. They complimented her chocolate colored skin well. Or used too anyway.

Should have seen the guys faces as her giant boobs got exposed to that cool night air. With how much the girl was thrashing about trying to resist her chest just bounced around everywhere. Though I also noticed her pretty little nipples got hard and hard quick. She may be too stubborn to admit it but the girls got a kinky side like nobodies business. Well except yours now *wink*.

That ass of hers is as sweet as they come. She got a little jiggle to her wiggle but girls in great shape. Still firm as can be. Not surprising though since she's only 546 years old. Hmm?

Oh didn't I mention? Dark elves have an extensive life span. They age one year for every twenty six human years. By your standards she'd be twenty one.

After the important bits were exposed next came her jewelry. Her gold circlet with a ruby in the middle and matching hair accessory that kept her hair in a ponytail was taken as well, letting her insanely long white hair fall around her. It's so long it will drag along the floor behind her as she walks. Guess that's why she kept it up. Her rings, necklaces and ankle bracelet were also taken.

This once proud servant to the darkness now sits in a slaves stable. Along side her sister elves.

Clothing now consisting of two rags. One in which she tied around her waist to make a make shift loincloth. The other which she has draped across her shoulders like a blanket. Her huge hooters are barely covered by the raggedy and torn fabric. Heck if the girl lifts her arms too high it'll fall right off her shoulders.

Wouldn't be the worst thing though eh? I could just imagine those fiery bright red eyes of hers growing in fear as everyone got a good look at her enormous E-Cups! So now that we got our ladies details all set how would you like ta meet her? I can ah arrange a few different ways to meet the girl.

You wanna just go to the pen and pick her out like a new puppy?

Maybe play the hero and save her from her current master only to have her serve, and service, yourself instead?

Or maybe ya meet in the street and decide you just gotta have her for yourself!

What will it be my friend? What will it be?

Well? What's it gonna be already!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)