More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lalolotor lalolotor

Truth or Dare?

Dare

"Dare!" Trish responded.

"Starting off strong, huh?" John said. "Hmm... give me a sec to come up with something good." After a few moments' thought, he says, "I dare you to kiss Lexi."

"How did I get pulled into this dare?" Lexi asked. "I'll do it, but only if I get to ask the whole next round of all of you!"

"What? How is that fair?" Andrew chimed in. "It's more logical if everyone that gets involved in the dare is held responsible if they don't follow through. Essentially, it's as much a breaking of the dare for you if you chicken out as it is for Trish."

After they all agreed to these rules, all eyes turned to Trish and Lexi. They looked at each other, an almost scared look appearing on Trish's face. "I've never... I've never kissed anyone before," she said.

"What!?" was the response from the two other girls. "Really?" asked Katherine.

"Yeah," Trish responded, looking her way for a short while before turning her gaze back to Lexi. Trish stepped forward and placed a hand nervously on the other girl's waist. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

What will she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)