More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nitchgut nitchgut

What's next?

Dany treats with Mero a sellsword Captain. (Season 3 AU)

"The Second Son's have already signed a contract with the Wise Masters of Yunkai," Mero said, he looked down at the glass goblet filled with wine with disinterest before turning his attention back to the Dragon Queen.

Daenerys Targaryen sat before him, her chair raised on a platform so even her petite form could look down upon him.

Behind her stood two Unsullied guards, behind him stood two more, and another two stood at the exit of the royal pavilion. And then there were the dragons, a black one curled up at her side, the others sleeping at her feet. They were barely the size of ponies, but their teeth looked as long as a man's finger.

Even inside the tent it was warm, dusty, and Mero never cared too much for wine. But the beautiful Valryian girl before him definitely piqued his interest.

"Why would we ever break that contract?" Mero asked, eyeing her. She was wearing a thin silk dress, her skin slightly flushed from the heat, her eyes bright, her tits perky. He always had a thing for Lysenne girls, with their silver hair and pale skin, but this Dragon Queen put them all to shame. Mero grinned and licked his lips, the things he would do to her if he was given half a chance.

The dragon beside her hissed out a snarl and he swore he could see sparks of flames behind its teeth.

"A broken contract is better than is it not?" Daenerys replied confidently, one hand came to rest gently on the dragon's neck, calming the beast. "Yunkai will fall, whether or not the Second Son's fall with it is your decision."

"Such a shrewd negotiator for someone so young and beautiful," Mero said with a smile. "Do you offer us anything other than our lives?"

"What is that you desire?" Daenerys asked sweetly before taking a drink from her own cup. Her hand trailed up and down the dark dragon's neck, fingers gently skimming across the surface of its hard scales.

"Gold," Mero began, "to pay my men. Resources to supply them. Tents, weapons, armor, food and water."

"All will be given. Is that all?"

What else does Mero want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)