More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Which scene do you want to see first?

Dany's Gamble

Daenerys knew there was no hope to actually convince Cersei to join a temporary alliance against the army of the dead, much less bend the knee. But, still she agreed to the meeting in the Dragon Pit to appease Jon and Tyrion. Now, she was stuck there listening to Cersei blather on trying to justify her non-existent claim to the throne. This would be so much simpler if she just burned down the whole city, but she would never do something as stupid as that.

“...And that’s why I simply cannot allow the citizens of my 7 kingdoms to be ruled by some half-mad pretender and her army of savages and monsters.”

“Cersei, that is ridiculous I am the Breaker of Chains, the Mother of my people. My subjects love me without reserve and your subjects will do the same as soon as I free them.”

Cersei’s eyes narrowed and suddenly possessed the glint that one might see in those of a cheetah when it spots a limping gazelle.

“If what you say about your people is true, I would be happy to concede the crown. But, I cannot simply take your word for it, so let’s put it to the test. If you can walk through your camp naked and unguarded and emerge unmolested, I will accept the truth of what you say and bend the knee.”

Jon, Tyrion, Jorah, Grey Worm, and every other person on Dany’s side that heard it immediately shouted objections and urged Dany not do it. But, Dany was confident in the love of her people and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to end the war without bloodshed just to protect her dignity. Besides, it wasn’t like she was a stranger to public nudity.

“I will accept your challenge, Cersei. Tomorrow, mid-day, I will parade through my camp naked and unafraid. I will emerge unmolested, as your queen.”

Should Dany go through with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)